apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 12:05 PM

Hi Gonna keep it short.
Well, we're passed the 200 renders mark, but there are still renders I'm waiting on.
And there are 11 more renders that I have to do myself.
Hopefully, I'll get everything together by tomorrow morning.
That will leave me Sunday to finish the dialogue, and story.
Meaning that the release can't happen earlier than Monday.
So, I'm setting the release for Monday evening, sometime after I get home from work.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy
is the next update is for Andrea's path ?

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just my humble opinion,go with DD full power or a start a similar game,drop IR,I think most of the guys will agree.
I enjoyed DD so much,may be the best in genre and has a lot more potential.
Quite few people, including myself like IR.
Ptolemy gained quite a few patrons because IR.

Reactions: Arcane666

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 1:36 PM

@here Just got home. 1h for eating. 1h to finish coding. 3h for testing. So, about 5h away, the patch

Reactions: TechCarmin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 3:41 PM

@here Tested it as well as I could. But it's pretty big. I'll have to rely on you guys to get all the bugs out, I think. Building distribution now. So, a couple of more hours till it's on the server.

Biggest patch yet, I think.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 5:08 PM

@here 0.83 to 85 is up. Will upload 0.80 to 0.85 and 0.75 to 85. Then I'll make the post. But if you use the patcher, and you're at 0.83 , you can downolad now.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
That update was a lot of rendering. 3 People Rendering At least 2 to 4 Hours each Render. We do quality and quantity. Some renders I've seen on some other games look like they are only 1/2 rendered if that. I wish more people would take pride. When you appreciate someones work enough to part with your hard earned money It's not that much to ask for quality and quantity. To those still doing it yourselves, I salute you and go for quality in each update. Unless you have a server rack full of Nvidia Tesla cards or help with rendering then go for both and to @Ptolemy I've never seen someone put so much work and passion into each update working with you is a blast! No, I'm not going anywhere. I just thought the people should know how hard you work for there enjoyment. I've seen him work 12+ hour days both on these two games and At his real job in the same day. I would highly doubt there is a harder worker out there. No, I did not forget about you too @rebootcomputa we are behind the scenes people mostly

Reactions: botc76

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Like still says Not available yet when you want to invite the girls to eat out of the office but he already talks about finishing a path in the next update or the basketball event or the new assistant for Dana that actually does not serve anything or add nothing to the story so I was expecting something more about that in the future.
what happens if you do not confront jimmy?
What happens with Maria's promise to fuck Andrea? etc
That's what happens when you play a game that's still in development. There are redundant pieces of code. The eat outside thing was intended to give the player a bigger affection boost. Then I decided that's teasing, just a different setting for a slightly bigger boost. That code will be deleted in the final version.
And some random events, like basketball, are there to flesh out the characters. They are not patch changing events.
Nothing happens when you don't confront Jimmy.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes