Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the last scene (the scene in the kitchen) following the Maria+John getaway you came inside or outside Dana?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In the last scene (the scene in the kitchen) following the Maria+John getaway you came inside or outside Dana?
Waiting of the adult baby route to have pregnancy then I will play it again, me no like swingers couple.

I see console is enabled.any console commands?
Cheating is not needed and you should not use them, you can and will miss some of the earliest convo and content that brings the full story out.
It is so easy to gain points that cheating is not needed.

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
Ok so can we get Jessica and/or Dana submissive in this version,and are there variations of the endings and depending on what,do stats matter after we unlock everything or it depends only on the choices from there on?
Btw the developer may be give us some BTC wallet,some ppl. don't want to deal with the Patreon bull...it.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry i meant ingame til which week it goes :) im at week 3 atm
That depends on when you do the dates.
If you wait and do the dates later in the game the game last longer.

Okay I have a question.

Is there a Dana and Chris only path?

I been away form this game now for the last update when I read it will be finish by Jan.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I haven't even looked at this game in months. Gonna have to check it out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No Chris and Dana only path in game...maybe Ptolemy will make a poll about it when he has finished the main routes asking if people want extra route for DoD or for he to focus on next game/continuation of Intimate Relations.
I hope so but I am not a fan of Intimate Relations.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
IR is still in its early stages it will get better with time. As for adding another whole route would be a lot of work (Ton of renders). There was some talk of Redoing parts of the beginning of the game since we've gotten
better at renders and some stuff was never completed. I myself would not mind if we continue Improving DoD. Right now I'm doing some renders for the Andrea path. It's up to Ptolemy at this point. The plan right now is to wrap up DoD by Jan or Feb. Continue IR and Start the New game in March. But nothing is written in stone. If Patreon's want us to do more with DoD you need to let Ptolemy know. FYI even though the game is currently 1080P all of the renders I do have been 4K downsampled to 1080P and I still have most of the 4k renders ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 1:57 PM
Hi. Well, I'm past 170 renders, and still not near the end of what I wanted in this patch.
Will probably exceed 200 renders for this one.
The thing is, that if I cut it short, there won't be enough content left to do in this path to be worthy of another update.
And you guys will think that I'm just teasing you.
4 scenes left to do + the epilogue.
Still can't give you an exact release date.
Late this week, early next week.
If there's just the epilogue left on Saturday, then I'll be able to deliver on Sunday.
If not it will be early next week.
I'll make another progress update Saturday to let you know.
That's it for now. As always, I'm very grateful for your support
Ptolemy

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes