a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone tell me what changed between 0.80 and 0.85?
I think another story was ended and the adult baby story ended in the last update.

I not for sure what happen from 8 to 8.3 but from 8.3 to 8.5 was the end of the adult baby route.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
..Adult baby wut?

I haven't played since like .55

I seem to have missed a lot.

Vian D

Jul 7, 2017
did my thingy...
Dreaming of Dana v0.85 Skunked (2.8GB (patch 275MB)*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -
.083 to .085 PC: - - -
.083 to .085 MAC: - - -

Hi. Can you please provide a G. Drive link. Thanks

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
Jul 31, 2017
Anyone else having this issue? Tried both winrar and 7zip but always fails trying to extract bar.png in game\images\scene. Skipped past it for now and extracted the rest of the images in the folder so hoping it was just that image and that the game runs ok.

Edit: this is with the skunked version btw
I don't know if this will work as haven't come across the scene just yet, in fact I haven't tried playing the game at all yet, but if you have a previous version of the game just copy that image from the previous version to the new one. I know that version 0.07 has the image so you can get it from there guaranteed

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so first time to play this one and i find myself expecting to see a barcode on the back of the MC's head. he reminds me of 47..

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
There seems to be a bug in the new version where both images for the new assistant are used, first I get the middle aged woman and one click later there's the black dude whose name I don't know anymore.

Edit: Ok, I have to say the end is weird and somewhat rushed. Up to the point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a bug.
Thanks for the report.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any walkthrough up to version 0.085?
guides are available only until version 0.065.
If you have not figured out the game by then, then you are lost.
No walkthrough is needed for this latest update you just keep clicking on the mouse and the one or 2 times you get a choice it is clear what to choose.

Reactions: dunhill

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If you have not figured out the game by then, then you are lost.
No walkthrough is needed for this latest update you just keep clicking on the mouse and the one or 2 times you get a choice it is clear what to choose.

pita getting to the first date that opens the door, but it doesn't open it wide enough!

i'm at week 10, stats are high as hell, and only 1 date with andrea, no date with maria and still haven't met jessica at all. dana is way over 100 on both things and still nothing. how much longer?!? also how do i trigger second date with andrea so i can get dana with us?

Last edited:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Sorry guys there where a booboo in the upload-process of the new skunked versions... I updated the thread with a solution so you wont have to redownload the 2.8GB again...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes