Dude999999

Sep 20, 2017
pita getting to the first date that opens the door, but it doesn't open it wide enough!

i'm at week 10, stats are high as hell, and only 1 date with andrea, no date with maria and still haven't met jessica at all. dana is way over 100 on both things and still nothing. how much longer?!? also how do i trigger second date with andrea so i can get dana with us?
Just go on dates multiple times with or without Dana. First date with maria choose dinner.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just go on dates multiple times with or without Dana. First date with maria choose dinner.
yea did that, also did second date with maria, then the bathroom stall thing, still no jessica, and on the memory lane thing i can't get her to talk about uncle's home, just the same thing over and over.

argh, so did dana and jessica, it's the weekend and nothing, she even said let's go away this weekend and nada no call, won't answer her fone and no way to advance time short of skip the weekend. what did i do wrong?!?

Last edited:

Kohsaphoenix

Oct 12, 2017
My game ends like, option to pull out or burry it. I burry it and sister gets mad and they go to bed together. Is this the ending? What is the changelog between 0.80 to 0.85?

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
yea did that, also did second date with maria, then the bathroom stall thing, still no jessica, and on the memory lane thing i can't get her to talk about uncle's home, just the same thing over and over.
Are you repeating each date with Dana joining in?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
yes, i finally got to her saying we need to get away and talk but now it's the weekend and she won't answer her fone, and i'm alone.
haha so after i say that, i finally skip weekend, mon nothing, tuesday she's at my house saying let's go etc

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so i've finished playing this game to the end (for the path i've taken).... Ptolemy is really a good game dev when it come to writing a story for an adult game:RarePepe:... from start to finish the game just felt right and balanced and you've been given a choice through out the game (which i liked very much):happyblush i would recommend this game for anyone looking to play a "slice of life" type of game it was good.... not really going to play the other paths but i'm sure it'll be good.... i'm really really looking forward to Ptolemy next main game...:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: (i know it be maybe 2-3months away cus he still has to finish the other paths and maybe take some R&R)

Reactions: botc76

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This game is good but as I said before it's confusing a lot and some players (like me) didn't get much satisfaction from it because of "bad luck", if you're unlucky you'll end up lost, some scenes may trigger before others and the whole experience will be ruined except if you restart the game and try your luck again (which is not something that everyone can do me included because time is of essence), overall if the game had a decent walkthrough provided by the dev himself I think this would be a solid 8.5 or even 9 out of ten right now for me it stands at 7.

Reactions: Arcane666

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This game is good but as I said before it's confusing a lot and some players (like me) didn't get much satisfaction from it because of "bad luck", if you're unlucky you'll end up lost, some scenes may trigger before others and the whole experience will be ruined except if you restart the game and try your luck again (which is not something that everyone can do me included because time is of essence), overall if the game had a decent walkthrough provided by the dev himself I think this would be a solid 8.5 or even 9 out of ten right now for me it stands at 7.
i notice some events seem to be the same over and over, like the weekend with dana, 3rd time and i'm meeting rory again for the first time???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My game ends like, option to pull out or burry it. I burry it and sister gets mad and they go to bed together. Is this the ending? What is the changelog between 0.80 to 0.85?
This update was the end of the adult baby and yes she gets angry if you bury it but she will come around later.
Sounds like you went 1 of the other 2 paths that is not finish yet.

Cread

Nov 18, 2017
a decent walkthrough is a great ida so you can find out out to unlock things and get to the end as I am lost. I agree with you fully

noxxxxus

Oct 29, 2017
Ok so I don't know what I'm doing wrong with this update. I'm on a mac. I was on 0.83, last time I updated, instead of using the patch I just download the full skunked version and replaced it and it updated. This time when I do that and open the game it is somehow still version 0.83? I then tried to download the patch, I don't see instructions anywhere on how it works so i assumed just replacing the application with it, but that just brings up an error. If someone could help that would be great. I still have the zips of the skunked version of both the full 0.85 and patch for 0.83 to 0.85 for mac.

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
@Ptolemy
I just played Andrea's road until the end
First of all, even if the text that follows could make believe the opposite, I want to affirm that I like this game very much. There are pepites in this game, unforgettable scenes like that one with lois/lex roleplaying. My favorite route is Jessica's, I really love it.

CAREFULL SPOILERS
I do not remember where the last update starts exactly, so I will talk about the andrea route, not the last update.
Andrea is not my favorite character in the game, firstly because of the beginning of the game where her character is not well introduced and the sex happens much too fast, it ruins the immersion and the attachment to this character and secondly because aesthetically I find her secretary outfit far too vulgar.
Despite that, I enjoyed her story, especially her learning to swim, or the scene where she did the DJ in the bar.
I understand Ptolemy who may want to finish with DoDa, but it's not worth it to finish all the stories completely by doing it too quickly. It can end on a promise. For example, a beautiful ending for me would have been: after arranging the three together and once they have found a balance in an evriday life, a walk in the park with the family where the 3 are held by the hand, and where we read the thoughts of everyone on their happiness and wishes for the future to be together and a wide shot with a sunset, "END", "you have reached one of the 3 routes"
A dialogue with Dana on Amy would have been enough, he was not necessarily mandatory to finish this story. As the death of the father was useless. Sometimes, let the reader imagine his own end is better.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes