gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hell, I'm a paying supporter and haven't touched it in the last three updates. I started supporting Ptolemy just before the Jessica route started and the side characters all went over the top after that. After (apparently, according to filler dialogs) years of having and building a relationship with his sister, he's going to either swap around with John and Maria (the most believable of all the side characters), become a sub to a dominatrix lesbian that just happens to like his dick, or become the caretaker of a whore with the mindset of a clingy 5 year old - who they decided to move up the corporate ladder.

It just became too unbelievable for me.
The only parts of the game we are working on right now are the endings of each path. All of the routes wrap up the stories
if you have been following us on proper channels Patreon or Discord you would know that the next update will finish up the content. As we are working on several newer titles. The last 3 updates were all on making the endings. We do not offer support on Patreon Releases on F95. Support will only be given through our Discord or Patreon.

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
Any chance that there is a torrent somewhere? Downloading close to 9gb it gonna take a load of time with the browsers :/

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
But there is no way to live only with Dana? How to say a only Dana path without other girls?
Or if someone know if the autor add it in future version?
technically you can get that if you go away with maria and then not choose to share dana

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
That comes from having 2 labels with the same name.
Be sure you haven't double up on some rpy files
What do you mean exactly. I have use the same process of downloading the game from here extracting it into a file and copy/pasting my old save folder into this one. Where could i have double rpy files ?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Game wont start after this fix.
That's on your end, cause everything works fine, it must be your download, perhaps it wasn't complete or something, who knows, I would flush it and redownload, but that's just my 2 cents :)

Sep 21, 2017
ugh...changelogs threw me off...wats in the latest versions...an attack from a 70 foot tall woman? ...or are there Kyojins going over the wall to ravage the MC once they saw him and they have vaginas now :tf:

Shushmo

May 16, 2017
Still not having any luck extracting the files. Receiving: 'The archive is corrupt.' when attempting to unzip the files with winrar. Anyone else having issues/able to get through with any of the mirrors?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes