FastBullet

May 30, 2017
I downloaded it again placed it on USB and tried it on my laptop and got the same error. So i dont know whats going on.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
My 0.8 save ends in the same place, any idea why this happens? Also would be great if someone can provide saves that work in this version

lxl80

May 11, 2017
I made a small script for getting more easily viewable PNG images from webp images (having wrong file extension...)

Download libwebp build (can't post links, just use google) open the zip file and extract dwebp.exe to game/images folder. Then create following .bat script to the same folder and run it:

Code:
@echo off

call :treeProcess
goto :eof

:treeProcess
for %%f in (*.png) do %~dp0/dwebp.exe %%f -o %%f

for /D %%d in (*) do (
    cd %%d
    call :treeProcess
    cd ..
)
exit /b
It will take a while to convert all images

Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Dreaming of Dana v0.090-Fixed
This edition has been SAMMED (A division of Skunked™ Incorporated)

Compressed from 8.6GB down to 1.1GB using WebP @ 90% quality

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

View attachment 58454
approved by View attachment 58456
Is it just me or are all images corrupted?
EDIT: Welp, I tried downloading the mac version and all its image files are corrupted too. Do you need special software to get them to work or something?
Maybe? Even booting the game gives me immediate crashes due to inability to read any of the files, even when starting a new game.
EDIT: Your game seems to be loading the background image at least, for me literally none of the image files work.

are these problems fixed? (sammed version)

Shushmo

May 16, 2017
are these problems fixed? (sammed version)
@redDICKson compressed version at least allows me to unzip the files. Receiving errors when attempting to continue from save. Starting a new game doesn't provide any better results.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'scene/black-screen-2.jpg'>:
File "game/intro.rpy", line 7, in script
with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'scene/black-screen-2.jpg'.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
How to meet Jessica? Have already been on three lunch "dates" w/ Maria (was the same one, at La Bella). Now at 68/46 with Maria and end of week 5. Did I encounter a glitch or miss something?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
@redDICKson compressed version at least allows me to unzip the files. Receiving errors when attempting to continue from save. Starting a new game doesn't provide any better results.
that problem have nothing to do with compressed version or not... black-screen-2.jpg simply does not exist in either version...

edit: it did however exist in previous version, i would recommend that you delete all your saves from here %APPDATA%/RenPy/DreamingofDana-1480253191 and the cache from here DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\game\cache\

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
big problem when downloading its blocks at 4 GB. to try on all the links and this the same thing? = corumpue file

D

dizkord

While slow to start, this is probably my favourite game in terms of the ending. The models aren't amazing, but the ending storytelling is really top-notch.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question, this game has animations? because at this time I did not see any, just pictures of big brother. As it says animation but at the moment I did not see any and I'm quite advanced already, can anyone tell me? Thank you...

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
downloaded the fixed 0.9 version - start - scripterror... used the fix from bobbo69... voila... all "fixed"... game is starting as it should be... all images are shown inside XnViewMP...

did not play this gameversion, yet ... but I assume it will work as the other versions, console can be opened, too

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Actually, the game is not bad, great looking girls and hot sex scenes
but slowly i ask myself what's going to happen because Chris at first one becomes more and more a laugh number becomes permanent as pet beteichnet calls himself so must be under dignified to be pretty much kitten for example jessica already speak as mistress what's next? does he have to wear women's clothes ?? I would already have the choice if I want to play a man or a pussy (I do not mind if others like it)

and then that with his sister he invites her to go with Andrea the two are doing it like crazy we have to watch and get a 5sec BJ and that was it or take her to Maria she does it with Dana and then what is ?? she says do not go and you're fucked again boah real now? you help her with her clients and you'll get your reward in what? 5-6 years? that's so annoying

At the weekend you can do NOTHING except skipping

As I said before the game is really great but slowly it gets absurd and yes ic hwh that is pretty much alone with the opinion there but so is my opinion I just hope that it is not even more in the direction of the Chris sur unterwürstfigen stupid pussy becomes

Oh yes, yes, yes, he must not only follow orders as a slave but also cause pain like a hearing impaired will loose slave:teary:

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes