Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
hey tested out the 88 to 90 patch and it seems to run ok but the maria and john content has cut out during the scene where you can choose to pull out if you pull out it loads up the ptolemy to be continued screen if not you get to go further and game crashes at andrea scene

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Anything new seems to be filled with this: upload_2018-1-18_13-31-42.png

No CGs? Cmon @Ptolemy I've been legit considering joining your patreon as you're one of my favourite devs, but these last updates for both Dreaming of Dana and Intimate Relations have been massive milk fests. Don't turn yourself into another Dating My Daughter-style developer. You'll be a lot more successful if you write multiple good stories over a year than milking one good story into a year long process.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Anything new seems to be filled with this: View attachment 59454

No CGs? Cmon @Ptolemy I've been legit considering joining your patreon as you're one of my favourite devs, but these last updates for both Dreaming of Dana and Intimate Relations have been massive milk fests. Don't turn yourself into another Dating My Daughter-style developer. You'll be a lot more successful if you write multiple good stories over a year than milking one good story into a year long process.
To lazy do download a fix?
Just a couple of pages back, mate.

As for me milking it. Don't worry.
You and all the good folks here probably won't have too put up with me, and my milking, for much longer. As I've said on my patreon, I've taken a promotion at work and I don't know how much time, or if at all, I'll still have for this.
So, have no fear. I'll probably be out of your hair soon enough.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
To lazy do download a fix?
Just a couple of pages back, mate.

As for me milking it. Don't worry.
You and all the good folks here probably won't have too put up with me, and my milking, for much longer. As I've said on my patreon, I've taken a promotion at work and I don't know how much time, or if at all, I'll still have for this.
So, have no fear. I'll probably be out of your hair soon enough.
Congrats on the promotion, but that's awful news for us. Intimate relations has been great so far.

Reactions: Namco15

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Anything new seems to be filled with this: View attachment 59454

What in the blue hell gives you a right to criticize content you steal in the first place. a. It's not like Ptolemy is making money off of this or any other game as F95 and other sites allow piracy to run unchecked. Your Opinion would only matter if you Were a Patreon. We have tried to please this community as well as Patrons. But in all honesty, F95 just promotes leeches and Ptolemy ends up having to take money out of his own pocket to keep making this game. The Patrons we have helped but for every patreon, there are at least 3 leeches. Just like free-market Economy unless you pay up you have no voice in the end product. I've even taken money out of my own pocket for these projects by paying out of pocket to upgrade memory and get a GTX 1080TI. FYI still paying for both for rendering so you leeches can get your fix. There are projects that make money no matter how little content they release "Big Brother" even idiots that pay $40 a month to get it a few day's early. does 100 or fewer renders. Yet we do 200-400+ a month between 4 different games no time off while some set on there ass and rush out an update that they have had a month to work on in less than a week. I'm not in this for money or fame I like doing it. But when you use or enjoy something at least put a buck or two in the tip jar

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Congrats on the promotion, but that's awful news for us. Intimate relations has been great so far.
We love doing the game too. It's just a matter of being able to afford to do it. I know Ptolemy held off on taking the promotion hoping the Patreon would take off more so he did not have to take the new job with lots of travel The games we do seem to be well liked but when we can see support on F95 is more than on Patreon. You can't support making a game on well wishes, Rainbows and Unicorns. It does cost money and a lot of time well over 40hr a week to make 3 Games at one time.

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
We love doing the game too. It's just a matter of being able to afford to do it. I know Ptolemy held off on taking the promotion hoping the Patreon would take off more so he did not have to take the new job with lots of travel The games we do seem to be well liked but when we can see support on F95 is more than on Patreon. You can't support making a game on well wishes, Rainbows and Unicorns. It does cost money and a lot of time well over 40hr a week to make 3 Games at one time.
Uhh, 3 games at the same time? That's a lot!

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
What in the blue hell gives you a right to criticize content you steal in the first place. a. It's not like Ptolemy is making money off of this or any other game as F95 and other sites allow piracy to run unchecked. Your Opinion would only matter if you Were a Patreon. We have tried to please this community as well as Patrons. But in all honesty, F95 just promotes leeches and Ptolemy ends up having to take money out of his own pocket to keep making this game. The Patrons we have helped but for every patreon, there are at least 3 leeches. Just like free-market Economy unless you pay up you have no voice in the end product. I've even taken money out of my own pocket for these projects by paying out of pocket to upgrade memory and get a GTX 1080TI. FYI still paying for both for rendering so you leeches can get your fix. There are projects that make money no matter how little content they release "Big Brother" even idiots that pay $40 a month to get it a few day's early. does 100 or fewer renders. Yet we do 200-400+ a month between 4 different games no time off while some set on there ass and rush out an update that they have had a month to work on in less than a week. I'm not in this for money or fame I like doing it. But when you use or enjoy something at least put a buck or two in the tip jar
you don't seem to understand how criticism works so let me make this simple; criticism is the most direct display of support, not an insult. "how dare you care about making this person more successful" so you hate ptolemy and want him to fail? "what gives you the right to criticise his stuff, you haven't even paid for it" we want to see ptolemy be more successful, and every government on the planet that isn't thought of as being outright abusive or corrupt strongly supports criticism for the sake of improving quality.

you seem to be entirely backwards on the meaning of criticism, maybe you should get out and talk to people more to figure out how this "helping people improve their stuff" works.

Reactions: wilhermans

SmegMan

Jan 8, 2018
the game doesn't work after the event ( unsafe sex )the game ends or in some versions the game is buggy you can't see anything..or sometimes just text..i have tried everything i know..if anyone else know something different ??
I reached the same area and have the same thing happen. There are no pics and only text. I see messages about Rex, a dog from what I see a bit later, but no matter what I do i can see no more pics. ignore doesn't work and neither does rollback. I looked in the image folder and can see none relating to Rex. Any help would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 110979

Dreaming of Dana v0.090-Fixed
This edition has been SAMMED (A division of Skunked™ Incorporated)

Compressed from 8.6GB down to 1.1GB using WebP @ 90% quality

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

approved by View attachment 58456
Error I cant start the game

rimportal

Jul 17, 2017
Dreaming of Dana v0.090-Fixed
This edition has been SAMMED (A division of Skunked™ Incorporated)

Compressed from 8.6GB down to 1.1GB using WebP @ 90% quality

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

View attachment 58454
approved by View attachment 58456
downloaded this PC version but I got the following message when tried to start a game, can anyone tell me what to do?
"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'scene/black-screen-2.jpg'>:
  File "game/intro.rpy", line 7, in script
    with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'scene/black-screen-2.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/intro.rpy", line 7, in script
    with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1275, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Guilherme\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DreamingofDana-0090-pc-F95Zone-fixed\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'scene/black-screen-2.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Dreaming of Dana 0.090
"

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
So if anyone played this version can you tell a quick spolier of what is in it anything new Dana path or the sexy secretary ?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Uhh, 3 games at the same time? That's a lot!
Yep, it is. We Are Finishing Dana up while Doing Intimate Relations and The New game we don't have a title for yet which will replace Dana in the game lineup. The new game, by the way, uses 4K renders so a bit of a quality bump.

Reactions: Namco15 and Led

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
you don't seem to understand how criticism works so let me make this simple; criticism is the most direct display of support, not an insult. "how dare you care about making this person more successful" so you hate ptolemy and want him to fail? "what gives you the right to criticise his stuff, you haven't even paid for it" we want to see ptolemy be more successful, and every government on the planet that isn't thought of as being outright abusive or corrupt strongly supports criticism for the sake of improving quality.

you seem to be entirely backwards on the meaning of criticism, maybe you should get out and talk to people more to figure out how this "helping people improve their stuff" works.
Not saying that criticism from anyone is invalid. Just pointing out the fact that people want to criticize something they don't invest in The old saying of "Putting your money where your mouth is" comes to mind. Do we make the games for fun? yes. Do they cost time and money to make Yes. We aren't going for a Dark silver where we milk one game for over a year and make around 22K a month we could but we don't. Otherwise, we would use the same KISS strategy every other dev uses. That part of the reason there will be one more batch of content for Dana to finish it up. Intimate Relations is our main game right now. We could have just left Dana unfinished but because it had a good amount of support we wanted to at least wrap up the endings

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes