JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
OMG .... I tried mega .... i updateet mega .... i serch all cables at home ... my pocket is empty .... AND than i found the kompressed download .....

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
ppl having problem with the sammed (compressed) version try installing this

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys who mean mega premium only? Because i use megadownloader and the file just download normally. But i do not think that i am a premium member.

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
Well I just finished the game; or at least the game to this point, and I have to say I am very impressed. Good story, decent dialogue and Dana is just one of the sexier characters I have seen in these games. Well done! I look forward to supporting the newer games!

Reactions: Namco15

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
the game doesn't work after the event ( unsafe sex )the game ends or in some versions the game is buggy you can't see anything..or sometimes just text..i have tried everything i know..if anyone else know something different ??

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is it me, or hasn't there been added any new content in the last couple of months?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The last 2 or 3 updates have been endings, so yeah if you don't count endings as content than you're right. Otherwise there have been new things, you just have to take a different path. The circle is: Andrea-->Maria/John-->Jessica-->Andrea and so on.

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The last 2 or 3 updates have been endings, so yeah if you don't count endings as content than you're right. Otherwise there have been new things, you just have to take a different path. The circle is: Andrea-->Maria/John-->Jessica-->Andrea and so on.
I keep going in circles without new scenes happening, so it appears. Also wish I could do more to Dana than just kissing and staring. And somehow I just don't seem to get a swimming Date with Andrea.

Shorlarkhan

Aug 8, 2017
Actually, the game is not bad, great looking girls and hot sex scenes
but slowly i ask myself what's going to happen because Chris at first one becomes more and more a laugh number becomes permanent as pet beteichnet calls himself so must be under dignified to be pretty much kitten for example jessica already speak as mistress what's next? does he have to wear women's clothes ?? I would already have the choice if I want to play a man or a pussy (I do not mind if others like it)

and then that with his sister he invites her to go with Andrea the two are doing it like crazy we have to watch and get a 5sec BJ and that was it or take her to Maria she does it with Dana and then what is ?? she says do not go and you're fucked again boah real now? you help her with her clients and you'll get your reward in what? 5-6 years? that's so annoying

At the weekend you can do NOTHING except skipping

As I said before the game is really great but slowly it gets absurd and yes ic hwh that is pretty much alone with the opinion there but so is my opinion I just hope that it is not even more in the direction of the Chris sur unterwürstfigen stupid pussy becomes

Oh yes, yes, yes, he must not only follow orders as a slave but also cause pain like a hearing impaired will loose slave:teary:
Patience... young Padawan. The Weekends are reserved for special events... so push your stats with every woman higher and dont rush for the quick fap. ;-)

I took the Andrea Route and i liked it.

In my opinion this is one of the best adult games.

Dude999999

Sep 20, 2017
I keep going in circles without new scenes happening, so it appears. Also wish I could do more to Dana than just kissing and staring. And somehow I just don't seem to get a swimming Date with Andrea.
Just go on the date's with Andrea and Maria. First date alone, second with dana and then date a third time. Jessica wil pop-up and then the weekend escape with Dana where you can do more then just kissing and staring.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes