Dajose

May 8, 2017
can anyone offer a save for me . i stopped playing at V.83 after or before the sextalk with Mila and potential threesome?. All codes are broken for renpy save doesnt work anymore.

didnt find any closeones yet

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey out there.
I got a bug while playing the Andrea route.
I choose her to move in. After some time when Mila and Andrea know each other jessica comes up to you at the office. When you got home it is grey screen and a writing : Andrea2count1, if i go on it gets me an exeption -> sayer 'dog' is not defined ?
Is that the end of the current ?
How can i fix it if not ?

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
Hey out there.
I got a bug while playing the Andrea route.
I choose her to move in. After some time when Mila and Andrea know each other jessica comes up to you at the office. When you got home it is grey screen and a writing : Andrea2count1, if i go on it gets me an exeption -> sayer 'dog' is not defined ?
Is that the end of the current ?
How can i fix it if not ?
as far as i know that's not the end, the dog related stuff just hasn't been added, you can click ignore and keep reading, but the renders don't load. by "not the end" i mean there's still more story written so as long as what you care most about is the story you can just keep going.

Reactions: kiteares

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
To lazy do download a fix?
Just a couple of pages back, mate.

As for me milking it. Don't worry.
You and all the good folks here probably won't have too put up with me, and my milking, for much longer. As I've said on my patreon, I've taken a promotion at work and I don't know how much time, or if at all, I'll still have for this.
So, have no fear. I'll probably be out of your hair soon enough.
Bit of a childish response, but w.e.

Congrats on the promotion at work, it'll suck to see you go. Like I said, I've enjoyed your games the most out of the ones there are, just wasn't too thrilled with the recent update. To be honest, the Dana story is fantastic, but the story has been told. I think you'd do better off to bring that one to a conclusion, rather than draw it out longer.

As for the fix, well there's 274 pages in this post. I saw the issue, checked the 1st page for a fix, waited a few days then came back and it still wasn't on the front page, so I made my post. Admittedly, I was frustrated.

Anyways, enjoy your promotion at work and hopefully you find success in your future endeavors.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Dranyam1970

Jan 23, 2018
as far as i know that's not the end, the dog related stuff just hasn't been added, you can click ignore and keep reading, but the renders don't load. by "not the end" i mean there's still more story written so as long as what you care most about is the story you can just keep going.
I have gotten this error also. I was rather disappointed when none of the renders after it would load. Not for anything. I had hoped there was a fix, but I guess it hasn't happened yet.

With all that being said, what I saw of the game was great. I really appreciate all the effort that was put into it. Thank you Ptolemy (did I spell that correctly) for all you have done, and congrats on the promotion.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So ive been grinding away but not much has changed. I take Dana out either to dance club or dinner but nothing. I do have the Yoga option now but how do i get Dana to come along? Just seems that nothing is happening except same grinding over and over.

That is good to hear then. I'll keep... grinding ... away then...

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
check your point's on each woman and go out on dates but ask if Dana can come along on the date

asad135

Nov 24, 2017
So ive been grinding away but not much has changed. I take Dana out either to dance club or dinner but nothing. I do have the Yoga option now but how do i get Dana to come along? Just seems that nothing is happening except same grinding over and over.

its outdated but it should help, you can use a save editor and max affection and sexuality if you want to skip part of the grind

Jan 19, 2018
Hello guys i have latest version i just started to play i saw in description this:
Danasexuality = xxx
Danaaffection = xxx
Andreaaffection = xxx
Andreasexuality = xxx
Mariaaffection = xxx
Mariasexuality = xxx
Jessicaaffection = xxx
Jessicasexuality = xxx

can someone tell me how to use it?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
know anyone of you guys the link for patch 0.85->0.88?
i dont want to download the complete game again.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I
Hello guys i have latest version i just started to play i saw in description this:
Danasexuality = xxx
Danaaffection = xxx
Andreaaffection = xxx
Andreasexuality = xxx
Mariaaffection = xxx
Mariasexuality = xxx
Jessicaaffection = xxx
Jessicasexuality = xxx

I assume console is available ...

1. In game press Shift + O (the letter) - opens console
2. write: Danasexuality=200
3. Press Enter
4. Press Esc (ends console)
5. Look for current sexuality points of Dana

Reactions: DavidTurner

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Danasexuality = xxx
Danaaffection = xxx
Andreaaffection = xxx
Andreasexuality = xxx
Mariaaffection = xxx
Mariasexuality = xxx
Jessicaaffection = xxx
Jessicasexuality = xxx

replaces the xxx with example numbers Jessicasexuality = 999

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Well game has awesome story but lately going to end I guess, I can't see new contents a while

Aloes

Sep 7, 2017
Cant get the game to work. It plays without error but i cant progress the story. I've been talking to Dana, Maria and Andrea everyday (+sex). The random events happens every day, Movie with Dana and Andrea in the rain. I have over 100 affection and over 60 sexuality with both Dana and Andrea and almost as high with Maria. Maria at the strip club happens every other day at lunch and i can repeat the talk of helping Andrea. Still cant get get a date at the weekend..

Aloes

Sep 7, 2017
After work you can ask Andrea or Maria out for Date , have you done those ? if yes have you gone on those dates again but this time taken Dana with you?
During Weekend I can call Dana and Maria and her husband. but they don not answer.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
after i finished the 4-some scenes (andrea, dana, and the prostitute) that bald chick comes i tell her about whats the whole situation and i get error. ignored it of course but keep getting errors, then the character models cant be displayed .(properly) someone help ?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes