Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
People seem upset that a guy in an open marriage expressed interest in Dana.

Something that happens with couples like that.

Me and my wife have friends that are swingers and we've had them try and get us into it but it's not our thing. They ask but they don't push it.

No idea why people are annoyed with that considering he's never tried anything on and doesn't unless you tell Dana you are okay with it.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Why is everyone so threatened by John?

I honestly don't get it.

Maybe I'm missing something.
A lot of players seem to have the idea that no guy in a game other than the MC should get to have sex with any of the girls in the game, regardless of their relationships to each other.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
I get that people aren't into NTR. I'm not a fan of it either, though some of my patrons are. But still.....

I've heard about the "Eric" thing. Didn't play it myself. Don't have much time to play and make games at the same time.

Maybe it's like PTSD :p

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not a fan of NTR myself but I don't mind it in games like this if it's optional so those that do like it can go that road and those of us that don't can avoid it.

A bloke in an open relationship saying "i'd love to fuck your sister" is hardly the stuff of NTR nightmares.

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017

I honestly don't get it.

I wouldn't say I'm threatened, just that he's kinda.....sleazy.
When he's told not to push for Dana he still does, jokingly but not jokingly. Especially considering how the MC reacted to him the first time yet he still jokes about it. Then joking about fucking my ass, again a not joke said jokingly. That's how it feels at least. Guys got a layer of sleaze that just doesn't wash out.
I'm fine with him fucking his wife and the whores since everyone fucks them, but if he wound up porking Andi or Dana, or even Jessica I'd be pretty annoyed seeing all the effort MC put into at least the latter two.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Lol. Reading the comments here is like listening my mom and her friends talking about a soap opera. That means the story is very good. Good work @ I'll try.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I get that people aren't into NTR. I'm not a fan of it either, though some of my patrons are. But still.....

I've heard about the "Eric" thing. Didn't play it myself. Don't have much time to play and make games at the same time.

Maybe it's like PTSD :p
people were pissed off about "Eric" because he was so damn hard to get rid of. You did a good thing with John. If you don't want John to touch Dana, you just pick that route. So, Thanks for that.:extremelyhappy:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Lol, this discussion is way too funny, it's only a game, and hello PTOLEMY, I didn't know you we're a member here, it's nice to see you here buddy :)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Lol, this discussion is way too funny, it's only a game, and hello PTOLEMY, I didn't know you we're a member here, it's nice to see you here buddy :)
right!...it's just a game!

I was on the other Dreams of Desire Thread and got attacked because I made a suggestion to another member as to which other games are good to play, with a good story line. This is one of the games I suggested and I just about got my head chewed off by all the fanboy's. One even suggested, that Dreaming of Dana has no story at all. Can you believe that.
I love that @Ptolemy is in here participating in the community. Unlike some other Dev's, who just come in here to complain about piracy... **cough**...BB...**cough**.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Well, the way I think about it. Uneless I just upload the game on my server, and just give patrons a key to play it from there, which would make it an 'always online' DRM, people are going to get it anyway.

That's draconian, I think. So why fight it.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Well, the way I think about it. Uneless I just upload the game on my server, and just give patrons a key to play it from there, which would make it an 'always online' DRM, people are going to get it anyway.

That's draconian, I think. So why fight it.
Also, in the early stages of development, like most of these alpha's are, the more eyes you have on the product, the more will donate to it. As long as you impress them. I would have never known about your game if I hadn't seen it on here. I played it...loved it, and decided to become your patron because of that. Like you said why fight it. Especially if it is working.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

I honestly don't get it.

Not threatened at all, he's just a very annoying obstacle to me, to Maria's heart if it's even possible. I don't want to deal with him, to be "friends" with him, and i don't want all that "swinging". It's not my thing. I know that he's just basically a male Maria, but still... too weird and sleazy. It's that situation when exact the same crazy female pervert is good, and her male clone is not.

A lot of players seem to have the idea that no guy in a game other than the MC should get to have sex with any of the girls in the game, regardless of their relationships to each other.
It's about Dana, who is Chris' sister and love interest. I'm okay if John fuck all other sluts, but not any main characters. Except Maria.

A bloke in an open relationship saying "i'd love to fuck your sister" is hardly the stuff of NTR nightmares.
Maybe not, but this jokes was annoying.

Chris has a pretty busy life, the guy needs a beer buddy ... or coffee works too.
Chris have Andrea for that. It's not like she's just a fuck buddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: supermanz95

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017

I honestly don't get it.

I wont say threatened more like insulted.

In my personal life i have beaten the shit out of quite a few people like him.My current girlfriend(de facto wife) is like Andrea if she had met the MC when she was 12 years old and a virgin both her parents ware alcoholics and the father was periodically betting both her and her mother before dying when she was 10 and living them in poverty i know she would rather die than sleep with or even trust another man so when some asshole comes and starts trying to seduce her and continues his attempts despite being told she is in a serious relationship to me its the same as calling her a whore who would be willing to betray me for him and i take this shit very personally.

Anyway i don't know if you have seen my comment in page 54 but you really have to expand the beginning i recommended the game to some of my friends and most of them told me they would have abandoned it after the first 10-15m if wasn't for my recommendation to continue playing you deserve a lot more support and with a few easy upgrades to the beginning you will get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dilettante

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Alright the issue with John in this game people have brought up they are not threatened by him but they don't want him around. well in the game you end up fucking maria and you want to get rid of her husband and continue to do so. I understand that some people want their pie and eat it as well but in this case that is not going to happen. I know a great many swingers and some of them will swing without their partners, and I know that many will not swing for long without their partners being involved in some way. IT is part of the game, you can stop him from fucking dana but you still have to be there when he is doing maria and mila.

This game is about the MC who is honestly a guy that will not give up other women even when he finds the one he wants and finds out she's also interested. I'm sorry the John haters I do not understand why you are so against him in the context of the game. there are other games out there that you can avoid the other guys. Logically I do understand why you do not want him around, and logically I do understand why you hate him so much... but he is part of the game and the creator has him in an active role. there seems to be no inclination that both John and the MC will have sex with each other ("gay sex") so just make your choices, accept that in some circles it's a great thing that the husband of one of the conquests for the MC is willing to share and enjoys watching others etc.

Also I've known a great many people like Andrea as well in the BDSM community, and when there is alcohol and abuse the abused ends up making a choice, one to go into and enjoy something along those lines but in a way that it's safe, or to completely become what many would call "frigid" because she (or he) does not want the same to happen to them again. When the former happens they usually become a "little" and enjoy having an authority figure to tell them what to do, when to do it and that they are doing it great. One thing to note this is not why everyone that enjoys being a "little" is there for that same reason, I am only talking about the type of person that comes from a background like andrea's as well as talking in generalities as there is always people that do things differently than others or than the expected.

Last thing for this post, @Maragdus you said you recommend changing the beginning of the game because some others tried it but does not like it, what are your specific suggestions? so that @Ptolemy can look at it and decide if he feels it is something that is worth doing, as he has said he will go back and fix up things just currently he is more interested in progressing the story, but if you have specific ideas i'm sure he'd at least entertain them and keep it in mind when he does go back and change the beginning up.

Lets all just enjoy the game. stop hating on the characters that @Ptolemy has created for us and just enjoy a game that has a good story line, great imagery and keep enjoying it as he adds more to it!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can anyone give me a walkthrough?
fuck andrea.... woo maria till you fuck her, then woo them enough to go out on dates, then include dana on dates, get jessica unlocked, woo her, start fucking her then take her on dates then add dana into the mix. you get the first get away....

there really is no walk through. not like most of the games out there, there are no real wrong choices. many scenes are either random, or predicated upon specific things having been done. Maria's weekend requires the first get away to happen, so is spending the weekend with dana.... etc.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes