SavageSeven7

Jul 10, 2017
fuck andrea.... woo maria till you fuck her, then woo them enough to go out on dates, then include dana on dates, get jessica unlocked, woo her, start fucking her then take her on dates then add dana into the mix. you get the first get away....

there really is no walk through. not like most of the games out there, there are no real wrong choices. many scenes are either random, or predicated upon specific things having been done. Maria's weekend requires the first get away to happen, so is spending the weekend with dana.... etc.
Oh okay , Thanks !

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Oh okay , Thanks !
I was being slightly sarcastic but that is basically the gist of this game. get affections up with the girls, to fuck them... for instance maria requires you to flirt with her 5 times at lunch in order to open her up for sex at the office. and both require you to chat them up and raise their affection level to go out on dates in general. and the ultimate goal is to get DANA into a relationship with you.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
@ See my comment in page 54 i give a few ideas their abaut expanding the beginning. Also the problem with John is that he doesn't understand no i gave a example from my personal life to make a point that some assholes just don't quit and bekome iratating in in-game terms he is basically assuming/implying Dean is on the same level as his degenerate whore of a wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dilettante

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
degenerate whore of a wife.
People like sex and that's your view of them?

I think i'll put you on ignore, I highly doubt you're ever going to say anything of interest and if that's your attitude I hope the dev doesn't pay any attention to you.

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
i only hope that event with john is optional, i reject maria EVERYTIME just did the NECESSARY events to get dana and the only reason for me to reject maria is john, i really want a way to join maria in the harem WITHOUT john or a way to make they leave us alone.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017

I think i'll put you on ignore, I highly doubt you're ever going to say anything of interest and if that's your attitude I hope the dev doesn't pay any attention to you.
First you know you can like sex and not be a whore.Second yes she is a degenerate whore if this offends you that's your problem i think it's important to call and accept things as they are ore endeavor to change them if you can't.I am also a pervert and a degenerate to some extent and i'm a man enough to admit it so if someone calls me that i accept it and don't pretend to be something else.

Reactions: Dilettante

TheGift

Aug 11, 2017
@Ptolemy I see that you changed your patreon looks good, but if you allow me some suggestions I would say that you change the image above because you only see Dana's ass and a part of chris but without heads I think images / dana / danaday2week44 would look better and make some posts about updates public, because if you are not the only patron that you see when you enter is locked

May 28, 2017
ive heard you can get milla to come to the office for something? I have only talked to her twice in the events with Maria at the strip club and was nice to her. The second time she was telling Dana she had to do something for her, its all a bit confusing. Anyone have any answers?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
So you DON'T think Maria is a whore? Are you serious right now?! How?! She's not just "like sex", it's normal, she's a huge-huge nympho slut. I don't even know how you cannot see that. She's female John, and John is male Maria. I like her as slut, but let's just call her who she really is.

Also the problem with John is that he doesn't understand no i gave a example from my personal life to make a point that some assholes just don't quit and bekome iratating in in-game terms he is basically assuming/implying Dean is on the same level as his degenerate whore of a wife.
Exactly, it's insulting. Maybe we have different sense of humour, and everyone else laugh at this jokes. I don't know.

This game is about the MC who is honestly a guy that will not give up other women even when he finds the one he wants and finds out she's also interested. I'm sorry the John haters I do not understand why you are so against him in the context of the game. there are other games out there that you can avoid the other guys. Logically I do understand why you do not want him around, and logically I do understand why you hate him so much... but he is part of the game and the creator has him in an active role. there seems to be no inclination that both John and the MC will have sex with each other ("gay sex") so just make your choices, accept that in some circles it's a great thing that the husband of one of the conquests for the MC is willing to share and enjoys watching others etc.
I'm not "hater" of anybody, nor John, nor Jessica, and i don't even know why you bring "gay sex" here. I don't think game needs to be 100% realistic in this "swinging" case. And i don't think this swinging needs to be "endless loop" for whole life. There, it's just seems too crazy. I'm okay with one female pervert for harem, but when it's pair of crazy people, it's just too much. That's why i want only Maria. Maybe she will be less crazy without husband.
Even if Chris is can be bad himself, i just can't say "John=Chris". They're too different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maragdus

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
First you know you can like sex and not be a whore.Second yes she is a degenerate whore if this offends you that's your problem i think it's important to call and accept things as they are ore endeavor to change them if you can't.I am also a pervert and a degenerate to some extent and i'm a man enough to admit it so if someone calls me that i accept it and don't pretend to be something else.
you, sir, are being a jerk (to keep this simple and clean). First of all the term WHORE is offensive and out dated when referring to Maria here. today's view of a Whore is a "prostitute" or a sex worker, one that accepts money for sex. and that is what people think of when you call someone a whore. the old time definition of whore being a promiscuous woman is sexist and derogatory. If you consider yourself a pervert and degenerate then perhaps you should rethink your use of the term whore because it could mean you are one as well.

Maria is a swinger, willing to have sex with people she wants to but not asking for payment. I get people do not want John in the picture but to want to take John away from the picture you end up wanting to break up a relationship that is a good relationship, one with trust and mutual respect for each other. It seems like John is here to stay and if you don't like it well perhaps something else will be to your liking. now that i've had my say about this I will leave it be.

ive heard you can get milla to come to the office for something? I have only talked to her twice in the events with Maria at the strip club and was nice to her. The second time she was telling Dana she had to do something for her, its all a bit confusing. Anyone have any answers?
to get mila to the office you have to be nice to her when she is "given" to you, and then a few days after she shows up at the office and talks with you. there is not much else to that scene till later when you take dana to the strip club with John and Maria.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
@Ptolemy I see that you changed your patreon looks good, but if you allow me some suggestions I would say that you change the image above because you only see Dana's ass and a part of chris but without heads I think images / dana / danaday2week44 would look better and make some posts about updates public, because if you are not the only patron that you see when you enter is locked
i agree with that the progress updates public so patrons can interact and possible patrons can read how awesome the game is

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
today's view of a Whore is a "prostitute" or a sex worker, one that accepts money for sex. and that is what people think of when you call someone a whore. the old time definition of whore being a promiscuous woman is sexist and derogatory.
So, if not being "sexist and derogatory", let's call John and Chris whores too. Or maybe whole cast of this game. Use word "slut" if you like it more. Then, i guess we all gonna be satisfied. Not like it's changing anything anyway.

Reactions: Maragdus

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So, if not being "sexist and derogatory", let's call John and Chris whores too. Or maybe whole cast of this game. Use word "slut" if you like it more. Then, i guess we all gonna be satisfied. Not like it's changing anything anyway.
it's just a question of intention and action as well as what words are used and how they are used. I know men and women that gladly would accept that word describing them and they'd laugh it off if it was used in a good hearted way, but the minute it was used to degrade them they'd do what it takes to remove that person from their presence. lets talk about the game, talk about what you don't like but lets not try to make others hate a character they love by trying to make it into something it's not.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ok, my question is WTF do you have to use the term "slut" and "whore" AT ALL to describe people who like, and have, sex? It reeks of Puritianical superiority. Who really GAS if people like sex and have it a lot? Or dislike it and don't do it any?

Simply *using* the derogatory terms "whore" and "slut" demean the basic idea of people doing whatever they want and having fun while doing it and being happy. Who cares what they do, their 'partners' are ok with it, so let's leave all your prejudices and biases outside the thread, how's that? Frankly speaking, when I see someone use the term "whore" or "slut" shows a petty mentality, and someone who is basically jealous that someone else is out having fun and thery are not.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Ozygator you know I applaud your words here You and I definitely are not on par with each other but I decided to peak at what you said and smiled. Thank you, you said much of what I was trying to say better and I know why I wasn't saying it right because i was mad yet doing my damnedest from starting a shouting match. again thank you for showing that when people have differences you can still surprise them.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
@Freki No worries. I realize that my earlier post, where I agreed with @Adoring, set your teeth on edge, but no hard feelings. Frankly speaking, its fine if people disagree with me, I am not so thin skinned or weak willed/or have inferiority complex that I can't have someone disagree with me. I really only take issue with deliberate trolls like polywog, or those who are so lazy that they want others to either give them a save game, or otherwise think for them.

But on topic, yeah I have never approved of super judgemental people because it shows a weak character. If people are happy and content with who they are they really shouldn't care what other people do or say, as long as it doesn't impact them individually/personally. "Labelling" others shows an inability to accept people for who they are and instead illustrates when others try to force some person or behavior into a pre-defined pattern so they think they can relate to it easier. (Square peg in a round hole, and all that)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I do have to step back from discussions sometimes, not because i'm upset but in the case of some people we're just not going to get along and there is no point talking further.

I don't mind disagreement, I love disagreement and I love it when people prove me wrong on things. Never to old to learn something new and I can't know everything.

What I don't like so much are people that label others because they happen to live differently or enjoy things differently. I don't have the time of day for them.

Reactions: Freki
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes