CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
How do you think I got interested in this shit to begin with.

I remember reading about the battle of Raphia between the Ptolemys and the Seleucids. I remember the author saying that after winning the battle, Ptolemy went back to Egypt and married his sister. He said it like it was nothing. WTF?

Trust me. Everything our little depraved brains can come up with, real people actually did, and more :)
i've read that in victorian times moms jerk off sons before sleep so they can rest better, maybe i have try my own game about that.

btw i still want to kill eric, for force dana to be with mark and almost make them married, will we get revenge?

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Of course once I actually started to write the game, it didn't work out like that. The Dana character wouldn't have it. She would of slit the old man's throat, in his sleep.
I have seen many interviews with authors who say the same thing - Characters tend to lead them (the author) by the nose.

Great game. I played til the first date with the "swinger", (and her husband), that I took Dana on, but the conversation seemed to alluded to things that happened that I had never seen before. (Everybody seemed to think I was doinking Dana, but I hadn't??) I got confused, figuring I missed something I should have done already, so I intend to start over. (Then Second Happiness happened!)

Thanks @Gomly1980!

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
(Everybody seemed to think I was doinking Dana, but I hadn't??) I got confused, figuring I missed something I should have done already, so I intend to start over. (Then Second Happiness happened!)
It's due to how the MC acts around his sister and the way he looks at her, like a couple.

People assume they are together before they get together because of that, you haven't missed anything.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
did you choose Amalia or Andrew?
I went with Amalia.

What could possibly go wrong with hiring someone with absolutely no experience and close to retiring.
And Andrew is much better? At least Amalia real mother with two daughters, and can positively influence collective. Even if she's older and it will be harder for her to learn something new. She's experienced in life, that's matters. I'm not choosing Andrew anyway, i don't want another John. And Amalia is much more reliable in many ways, exactly because of age. Loyalty is pretty much everything. I do think she can learn all new things if she really try.

Does the author think this looks good/acceptable?
She looks like an alien.
I do think she's good/acceptable. Her face and body really-really good. And sexy. But will be much better with hair, even short one. And less crazy personality.

I remember reading about the battle of Raphia between the Ptolemys and the Seleucids. I remember the author saying that after winning the battle, Ptolemy went back to Egypt and married his sister. He said it like it was nothing. WTF?
It was pretty normal for aristocrats of some ancient cultures. Not even only nobles did that. I doubt many of this country's citizen was surprised in any way, so why would author. Rape and mass murder was nothing really shocking\exciting too.

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
She is a Dominatrix who can wear costumes. All I can say is...WIGS!:eek:penedeyewink:
Yeah, pretty much. Nothing too radical is needed. There is big potential for such content. But i think (if it's gonna be option anyway) she could easily become much more feminine later in the game, when in threesome relationship with Chris and Dana. I mean without bdsm stuff. She's so strong and amazonian now. Interesting to see her as housewife.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Yeah, pretty much. Nothing too radical is needed. There is big potential for such content. But i think (if it's gonna be option anyway) she could easily become much more feminine later in the game, when in threesome relationship with Chris and Dana. I mean without bdsm stuff. She's so strong and amazonian now. Interesting to see her as housewife.
I just figured, that's what Dana is for(housewife). Andrea is the kid, Dana the mom, Jessica is the freaky friend. Still trying to figure out Maria though. It doesn't look like she is going to be a permanent character. After all, she is just there as an auditor, so she may just end up being replaced with another character line. Possibly, the Andrew/ Amalia story arc. I am hoping to train Andrew to handle Jessica.:evilsmile:

Did I mention, I love this story. I love that he is not taking this game too seriously. That is why I support him, this scenario is sooooo unlikely to happen, that ANYTHING can happen. Love it!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
She does not force you yet, if i remember correctly even if you refuse to eat your jizz in the second date with dana she ask you to show dana what she teach you and you eat your jizz in front of dana:mad:
You get a choice when Jessica turns up at your office to turn sex with her off.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I just figured, that's what Dana is for(housewife). Andrea is the kid, Dana the mom, Jessica is the freaky friend. Still trying to figure out Maria though. It doesn't look like she is going to be a permanent character. After all, she is just there as an auditor, so she may just end up being replaced with another character line. Possibly, the Andrew/ Amalia story arc. I am hoping to train Andrew to handle Jessica.:evilsmile:
But "freaky friend" not really fits into this "family". Jessica needs to be at least "second kid". Maria... she seems like "just a weird slut". I like her. She's insane as hell, but i love her looks. Face, body. I can see only one thing with her, Chris becoming their "family pet" (she's one of the options for "cover" after all, so i do think there is planned ending with her). Have full crazy threesome open relationship with them. Parties, orgies... I don't think Dana, Andrea and others fits into that. Other thing with Maria is almost impossible... steal her from John. Maybe he's one of the reason why she's insane nympho now. There is definitely some drama involved. She's not just "kinky aunt" out of nowhere. And i want to know her story. She's good enough character for "quick fuck" anyway. I always see John as some kind of obstacle.

Last edited:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
DreamingofDana-2017-08-11.jpg

Aug 11 at 12:34am

Hi

Time for yet another progress update.

Well, 2 more of those mini events are done.
One with Dana, that I've rendered in full scenes. Well, because it's Dana, and I wanted to do it that way :)
The other one with John, of all people. I've started to make the scene, in which Chris met with John, and Maria was supposed to join them in a few minutes. But before I knew it, my boys were starting to rag on each other, having coffee, and rating girls as they were walking by on the street. I've decided that I like that one as is, and Maria can stay home for once.
That's all that's done for now.

I'm going away for a few days, as threatened. I won't be completely out of touch, I'll have my phone with me. But I won't be getting any work done. But you can always PM me. I might not be able to help though.
I won't be making a progress update, as soon as I get back. Because I won't be having anything to update you guys on.
So you probably won't be hearing from me till Tuesday evening.

One more thing. I'd like to publicly thank "Doug Dastardly". Who's an English speaker. And who as generously offered to look over the text of the game, and make corrections.
Thanks a lot, buddy.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've started to make the scene, in which Chris met with John, and Maria was supposed to join them in a few minutes. But before I knew it, my boys were starting to rag on each other, having coffee, and rating girls as they were walking by on the street. I've decided that I like that one as is, and Maria can stay home for once.
We've had the girls meeting up, about time Chris got a bit of relaxation time not involving his dick.

I was wondering if those 2 would get friendly.

Chris has a pretty busy life, the guy needs a beer buddy ... or coffee works too.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes