Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Does the author think this looks good/acceptable?
She looks like an alien.
I DO honestly I find Jessica attractive. I remember one of the first times I saw a bald woman... and that was Persus Kambata who played Lt. Ielia in Star Trek the Motion Picture. She was stunning and beautiful!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Change log for v0.057

What does it contain?
4 scenes.

2 bigger ones and 2 smaller ones. That are tied to one of the bigger ones. But only one sex scene. I wanted to advance their story w/o penetration for once. Tell me what you think about that. Must we have a sex scene with every patch?

A few bugfixes, but not that many.

Also I've made the new scenes non repeatable. I'm thinking of making most of them that way. I think it's more believable. But I'll have to make a gallery before I do that. So players can go back and revisit them.

If you don't want to be spoiled at all, don't read the next paragraph.

They are pretty much random scenes. They all start in your office. Just keep playing and they will fire. The only requirement is the first Dana getaway.

The first scene is a stand alone. You'll help Dana chose a new employee. The game will remember your choice, and I'll intro a mini sub plot, in a future patch, depending on your choice.

The second one is what I like to call "meeting the geek squad". If you choose to be an asshole, the scene will end, and you'll never hear from them again. If not, a mini sub plot opens up, where you can make Dana see some cruelty in her behaviour. She will be grateful if you do.

Anyway, after meeting the geek squad, if you'll be prompted next day at the office, whether you wish to pursue this sub plot. If you say no, that will be that. If you say yes, then the two smaller scenes will fire.

Reactions: Lotex
D

dogk22

Quite a bit. The current late game revolves around what character you want for your incestuous couple.
I just fuck her with the stripper, Maria and her husband. BUT THEN, SHE COMES TO MY HOUSE JUST TO WATCH FUCKING MOVIES AGAIN AND AGAIN..... The logic in most of these games makes no sense at all and pisses me off :FeelsBadMan:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the geek squad chick is Ada, (just played it) and the stripper is Mila :) the room mate is Lana

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I went with Amalia.

What could possibly go wrong with hiring someone with absolutely no experience and close to retiring.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Well, i chose Amalia for two.. actually three reasons. A lady, even fat, is always better than a guy, and she`s the mother of two daughters. That intrigued me.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well, i chose Amalia for two.. actually three reasons. A lady, even fat, is always better than a guy, and she`s the mother of two daughters. That intrigued me.
Could make for an interesting choice, but the chance for a hunting partner as Chris hinted could be interesting as well. I made a save right before the decision, so I can always go back to the choice if it turns out that he'll go for one of my lovelies :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Could make for an interesting choice, but the chance for a hunting partner as Chris hinted could be interesting. I made a save right before the decision, so I can always go back to the choice if it turns out that he'll go for one of my lovelies :D
I chose Andrew as well, If for no other reason, than to train him for Jessica or Maria.:evilsmile:

Reactions: Krull

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Dreaming-of-Dana-2017-08-08.jpg

Aug 8 at 11:21pm

Hi

Guess it's time to let you know where we're at.

Well, I've finished the renders for 2 scenes. One with Andrea and one with Jessica. Yesterday was quite productive :)
As usual, they ballooned. Went from the 10 renders per mini scene like I planed, to almost 20.
Anyway, I have 38 renders that I'm happy with.

I've also started work on a third scene with Dana. But as I'm working on it, I'm starting to think that there is more to this scene than an "pass the time" in the weekend. So, I might shelve the work I've done on it, and remake it as a large random or something.

That's it for now. Not much happens in 2 days :)

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes