Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i download the light version. I need to download the patch too?
I think i wanna restart the gameform the zero. So i wanna know if the patch need if i start from the zero.

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, i think i'm doing something wrong with this game, i'm in loop week after week and nothing happens.
Affection and sexuality are > 100 for all three first female character.
Someone have a walkthrought or guide because i'm lost...

Thx

(Sorry for my english)

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can you fuck dana or not?
yes you can but it takes a while. you get to flirt and look a lot before.

Hi, i think i'm doing something wrong with this game, i'm in loop week after week and nothing happens.
Affection and sexuality are > 100 for all three first female character.
Someone have a walkthrought or guide because i'm lost...

Thx

(Sorry for my english)
Have you gone out on multiple dates with the girls? after you get done with work, invite andrea out, or maria out...

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
Have you gone out on multiple dates with the girls? after you get done with work, invite andrea out, or maria out...
Thanks,
but i never have, chose or dialogue for ask they go out ?
i just download 0.057 so i try to restart the story.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I just found another game with Dana's Mesh in it called My Legacy. It's shit compared to the writing on here, but their Dana is called Anna, and she has disproportionately huge breasts. I think he is using a generic from DMD for one of the daughters as well (Just put different hair on her). Played through the entire game in an hour.

You really appreciate good story writing like this game, after reading that stuff. That is the main reason I support Ptolemy...good writing, great renders, and doesn't listen to Patreon's:eek:penedeyewink:

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
How can i get the Dana gateway story ?
Now i repeat always the same scene with the two co-worker.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
@Ptolemy there is an actual installer? I thought it was just the dreamingofdana file???

More of a patcher, than an installer. Due to the size of the game, I didn't want patrons to have to download 5GB every 2 weeks. So I've made a patcher that connects to a server I set up, and automatically patches your game to the latest version.

@

I've put up the links to the latest public version. The changing of the wall will have to wait till tonight. I want a render that includes both Kelly and Dana, and I have to make one.

Again, thank you

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Ptolemy You said you want a render that includes Kelly and Dana??? who is Kelly I do not think I have run across her in the game!!!

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes