Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Kasey
If you have a save during or at the end of the Dana/Andrea getaway, no needs to restart.

In short, in the console:
$ Danavar6 = False
$ bAndreaafterrand1 = False
jump morning

And I did not have any errors.

Reactions: Krull
U

User_10739

@Kasey
If you have a save during or at the end of the Dana/Andrea getaway, no needs to restart.

In short, in the console:
$ Danavar6 = False
$ bAndreaafterrand1 = False
jump morning

And I did not have any errors.
That helped me get past the end of the update screen and do the John & Maria weekend but on Monday morning I get the same issue. As soon as I hit the work button it says:
Dana
"watcha doing?"

then I get

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking in my images folder, I do not have a danainterview folder so all the images in this sequence will bug out.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_10739

Ok, so it looks like several image folders are missing from the F95 compressed release. I downloaded bip's .56 to .57 patch and extracted it into my images folder and I am back in business.

Reactions: Krull

petedragon

May 4, 2017
in the "game\images\dana\mariadanadinnerdate" folder there are three dana(someting) folders that should me moved to the "game\images\dana" folder and it should be ok
Ok thanks but just downloaded the patch and upgraded earlier game plus used earlier save. All options and scenes followed shortly after.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I got a error doing something last night I just can't remember what xD something with Dana.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I may not know too much about bdsm in real life (not a huge fan), but i know how it works in the hentai and games. Maso become sado, and sado can become maso. Pretty easily, even when it's quite funny. It huge turn on for some people, to dominate former sadistic tyrant (or any former dominant person), and to turn all this thing upside down. It works with femdom content quite good. I just feel Jessica secretly wants to be our kitten, not vice versa. Of course i'm all in for "optional" of each such big decision, since many people may like to become Jessica's pet completely. I'm not one of them. The problem of that is, i prefer to dominate woman, not when they dominate my character. I can tolerate femdom, even a lot actually. But when this "roleplay" becomes too much (and Jessica is too much), then i'd like to change sides.
There are many games with women to dominate, Jessica doesn't need changing at all.

It's already optional, you can turn it off i've found out, nothing else needs doing.

She isn't going to go from dominant lesbian that makes an exception to sub to a bloke, it makes zero sense whatsoever and would completely ruin that character.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
There are many games with women to dominate, Jessica doesn't need changing at all.

It's already optional, you can turn it off i've found out, nothing else needs doing.

She isn't going to go from dominant lesbian that makes an exception to sub to a bloke, it makes zero sense whatsoever and would completely ruin that character.
Lesbianism is just a phase in real life, and most BDSM people do at least to some degree "switch". A gold star lesbian girl like Jessica would obviously put on her hardy dominatrix act (that served her well with masochist bi women, her playing the butch) to overplay her insecurity about suddenly being with a man - a sexual constellation she knows nothing about. But as she warms up to the MC - a man - she would find herself wanting to try out being the "girl" not just physiologically, but psychologically as well. Her "Kitten" act is projection. She wants to be the kitten, but she's too insecure about suddenly having this hetero thing going to drop the act by herself. Especially as the MC seems to enjoy it, she might genuinely be afraid the MC drops her if she stops putting on the act - like a lot of masochist bi girls would.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dilettante

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Lesbianism is just a phase in real life, and most BDSM people do at least to some degree "switch". A gold star lesbian girl like Jessica would obviously put on her hardy dominatrix act (that served her well with masochist bi women, her playing the butch) to overplay her insecurity about suddenly being with a man - a sexual constellation she knows nothing about. But as she warms up to the MC - a man - she would find herself wanting to try out being the "girl" not just physiologically, but psychologically as well. Her "Kitten" act is projection. She wants to be the kitten, but she's too insecure about suddenly having this hetero thing going to drop the act by herself. Especially as the MC seems to enjoy it, she might genuinely be afraid the MC drops her if she stops putting on the act.
If I were a lesbian, or gay for that matter, I would be offended right now.

Last edited:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Hey @Ptolemy i have been trying to promote your game in other forums, reddit and some other options, but many people just avoid the game giving me this reasons:

1. the installer is marked as malware, can you add mega or google links? you can even use the ones in here, is your game anyway

2. the quality of the art and i am sorry to tell you but even when i know the renders are ok that header is not helping, it scares the people

i love your game, i love your work, i am just trying to help

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Hey @Ptolemy i have been trying to promote your game in other forums, reddit and some other options, but many people just avoid the game giving me this reasons:

1. the installer is marked as malware, can you add mega or google links? you can even use the ones in here, is your game anyway

2. the quality of the art and i am sorry to tell you but even when i know the renders are ok that header is not helping, it scares the people

i love your game, i love your work, i am just trying to help

Thank you very much for your efforts.

1.As far as the installer goes. There is nothing I can do about that. It's home made. Antiviruses will flag it by default because they don't recognize it. Unless I get in contact with the antivirus companies, there is little to do about that.
Or do you mean that I should post the links to the non installer public version on the front page? I already do that in my patreon posts.

2. I guess I could change the wall. I'll shed a tear for my first render, but if it's really a problem......

Thanks, really

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and MrBree

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Thank you very much for your efforts.

1.As far as the installer goes. There is nothing I can do about that. It's home made. Antiviruses will flag it by default because they don't recognize it. Unless I get in contact with the antivirus companies, there is little to do about that.
Or do you mean that I should post the links to the non installer public version on the front page? I already do that in my patreon posts.

2. I guess I could change the wall. I'll shed a tear for my first render, but if it's really a problem......

Thanks, really
Well in the patreon page i don't see links to download the full game just to the installer, i don't patreon (SORRY again) so i don't know if in the patron posts you offer mega or google links, but my suggestion is to add that links to the public version in the main page so new people can try the game.

These are some of the comments i had
"I'll never play it again because it uses an installer that every AV suite flags as something bad."

"I can't get this game to run, no matter how many times I have tried it. The file linked in your patreon creates the shortcut on my desktop, that I click and then have to direct to "PatreonPatch.Desktop.exe" which then opens Microsoft visual studio and it ends there.

Every time I download and run the installer, this is what happens.

I would love to try your game, but you gotta fix this first."

"My virus scanner says the installer is malware.

Probably a false positive, but it's annoying."

"I doubt the false positive as I've seen it come up at atleast 10 different AV suites. I'd even rather get it from DDL site than his own place. He's losing people with his "improved" system."

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have never installed this game at all, I just unpack the RAR/ZIP file and click the executable. From there it runs perfectly fine. I have AV installed and it does not balk at me for anything playing this game.

@PepsiMan tell them to make an exception for it if they want to stop the annoying things... but here is the problem it's tripping because of a pattern recognition that can happen, if you see this then scan the program files manually or manually run a full scan and if it finds something in it delete the programs found if not it's safe to run.

this is also why many installers tell you to disable your AV because what happens is the AV triggers on what it sees as WORM code but it is not truly a worm...

@Ptolemy there is an actual installer? I thought it was just the dreamingofdana file???

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes