Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
@Ptolemy

Hi, I'm a lurker, and have been a lurker since the time I have joined this forum.
I'm breaking my silence to tell you, no.... To compliment you that you are doing an exceptional job.
I first played your game (v.0.1something) and I brushed it off, then I picked it up again around v.0.55 and boy was I surprised.
I fell in love with Dana, like seriously, I fell in love with her. Maybe its the way you've written your story and the dialogues, or maybe its the lack of actually readable/understandable/believable games there are around or maybe its my perverted hyper active imagination, but its something.
But the most important thing I want to commend you for is that your game is enjoyable. I enjoyed your game so much, that I am actually breaking my lurking just to let you know, cause I can't keep my silence playing such a quality game and not commend the author, it would be sacrilegious.

I wont give my recommendations or anything, but I can't wait to see your vision for this game, and can't wait to witness the story in its totality.

Thank you for this game, thank you for this adventure, thank you for Dana.

Papa bless!
great way to break the silence

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
@Ptolemy hey just thought i'd let you know I just got the random Andrea popping up again on 0.057. i had gone to sleep on a friday night and sat morning it popped up. Found the new random even with andrea too!!! great one! nicely done on the interviews... now to see about the rest of the things you put in this update!

oh one other thing, was having lunch with dana and clicked go down memory lane, and I saw Andrea's name pop up for what dana was saying. if you do the same in her office it says dana all the way through.
i have not played v.57 yet (downloading) but i guess the andrea event was there before or is a new other one?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Dreaming of Dana v0.057 AIO F95edition (1.75GB)
AIO = WIN/LINUX/MAC
| |
Remember to remind people that it's a compressed version. The person who adds it to the OP might not know.

Reactions: Krull and Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i have not played v.57 yet (downloading) but i guess the andrea event was there before or is a new other one?
the dana/mc/andrea event was there before this update but it is the LAST thing in the game time line currently and will stop play at the end of it for now. there is a mini andrea event that was added in but it comes before the get away event with her in the game timeline

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Andrea has a recurring event that had two different outcomes at different times and now has a third one that has yet another outcome.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Bloo There's also the Mac version that could be added to the OP
Thanks for all.

Reactions: Krull

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, somebody have a save before the weekend with Dana & Andrea please because i just fuck up my save

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Why?

Some people like her that way.
People can like everything. Personally, i think she needs some little afro. It's the main (or only) reason why i don't like her, sexually. Not only me. Whole act with "dom" i don't really like either, but i still hoping (as many others here) that we will harshly dominate her in the end. And she become our kitten.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
but i still hoping (as many others here) that we will harshly dominate her in the end. And she become our kitten.
As long as it's optional. It would put me off a lot, that's not how the sub/dom thing works. As a dom it would irritate me if he had her being sub without being able to avoid that because it would never happen.

I'm all for people having their thing but it's a game with a few women and the one that is slightly different people are trying to get changed despite the fact some of us like her that way.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm all for people having their thing but it's a game with a few women and the one that is slightly different people are trying to get changed despite the fact some of us like her that way.
This. Leave her the way she is for people who enjoy it that way, the most you could do is make it optional, but at this point it would be strange since she's obviously an important friend and potential trigger for Dana.
I personally wouldn't switch from dom to sub just like that, but I also don't really mind something like that in a game that is otherwise very good and enjoyable.

Reactions: Gomly1980

gaga123

Jun 17, 2017
Somehow my copy of Dana is seriously mixed up. hope I dont have to start from new. Rollback sometimes works but ignore def doesnt.Posting traceback maybe someone can make sense of it?
in the "game\images\dana\mariadanadinnerdate" folder there are three dana(someting) folders that should me moved to the "game\images\dana" folder and it should be ok

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I like that Jessica is Dom. It changes things up a little. In regards to her hair, or lack there of, I like that too. It's kind of like a blank canvas for whatever wigs she wants to try on during their costumed Dom adventures. In later updates, of course.;):evilsmile:

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
I'm getting some bad vibes from this sign..::|:
View attachment 12762
all of us that are traumatized by BB had the same feeling but @Ptolemy the dev already told that will not happen and the guy is pretty based not like DS so just try to not think about the father named eric that by the way enter in the house of your sister without permission when she is naked and was trying to get her married to an ass and hates MC, god i hope there is a hacker route for this eric too

U

User_10739

I loaded a save right before the Andrea getaway and I am faced with non stop errors for a Dana interview event. It sucks to have to start all over again...

Reactions: pingwin
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes