Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Went to see your niece .... so that's what the kids are calling "assfucking my sister" these days.

Side note, I once made a sister fucking joke many years ago to a kid I was in school with and he said if I ever saw his sister he'd know why that's not funny.

He was right, she looked like she'd fell out the ugly tree in the ugly woods and got ugly lost.

Reactions: TechCarmin

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Side note, I once made a sister fucking joke many years ago to a kid I was in school with and he said if I ever saw his sister he'd know why that's not funny.

He was right, she looked like she'd fell out the ugly tree in the ugly woods and got ugly lost.
Well, thankfully everyone in my family is astonishingly handsome. Especially the men named PTolemy :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
From the top of my head...

After the first weekend there are new dates with all the girls and a few random events but Andrea is the one you need to focus on. You have a date with her at the pool and meet her friend which doesn't end well.

Dana will smooth things over and you have another date with Andrea after which talking to Dana will bring up the idea of bringing Andrea along for the second weekend.

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
How do I get to the second weekend getaway?
From the top of my head...

After the first weekend there are new dates with all the girls and a few random events but Andrea is the one you need to focus on. You have a date with her at the pool and meet her friend which doesn't end well.

Dana will smooth things over and you have another date with Andrea after which talking to Dana will bring up the idea of bringing Andrea along for the second weekend.
but if you do that the game ends

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh, yeah.... As Ron said. As soon as the second weekend getaway is done that's all the content so far.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How do I get to the second weekend getaway?
currently there is discussion between you and dana about jessica and andrea. only one is andrea. there is a great deal more content between the two getaways than just one date each.

Maria weekend, dana weekend, the most recent 4 added scenes, and andrea, jessica and maria second dates.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's doing quite well and growing slowly. If he keeps going down this road he'll get more support, it's inevitable.

Slicks

Aug 15, 2017
How can we help? It makes me sick to see BB, SP, MNL, marked as popular games, with terrible stories and except for BB have disgusting renders and games like this and the gift with good stories, good characters and good graphics are hidden.

Sorry if something is badly written my English is very bad so use google translate.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
How can we help? It makes me sick to see BB, SP, MNL, marked as popular games, with terrible stories and except for BB have disgusting renders and games like this and the gift with good stories, good characters and good graphics are hidden.

Sorry if something is badly written my English is very bad so use google translate.
I agree with everything you said, except for Superpowered. I love how many choices that game has. The interface could be more intuitive, but I really like it. It's fun, and there is always something that you can do, not just mindless clicking, and waiting for something to happen. You can make it happen, in that game.

Dreaming of Dana should definitely be on the list of Popular games, up at the top. It really is a wonderful game. Can't wait to see how it progresses. Support @Ptolemy. ***shameless plug***:eazyHype:

Reactions: Freki

Slicks

Aug 15, 2017
I agree with everything you said, except for Superpowered. I love how many choices that game has. The interface could be more intuitive, but I really like it. It's fun, and there is always something that you can do, not just mindless clicking, and waiting for something to happen. You can make it happen, in that game.

Dreaming of Dana should definitely be on the list of Popular games, up at the top. It really is a wonderful game. Can't wait to see how it progresses. Support @Ptolemy. ***shameless plug***:eazyHype:
in my opinion SP it is like meet and fuck absolutely no story and the renders are just bad

Reactions: pingwin

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Superpowered hasn't had the main story added yet but I love some of the characters for it.

I do want this game to grow mainly because I don't want to happen here what happened to Ethan's Legacy. I got hooked on that story and the dev had to step away then I got hooked on this story.

Reactions: Freki
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes