Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
only thing is the idea of andrea moving in is actually Chris' idea and she's running with it. :)
To be fair, most of what is going on is his idea and she's doing what she can to make it work.

I feel a bit sorry for her in a way. If you go back through some of the conversations about sleeping with other people her only thought on it "I know what I can take" with regards to Chris sleeping around. She's not letting him because she wants to, she's doing it so no one suspects.

It's fictional so it's okay but if that were a real scenario i'd have to wonder just how much it's hurting her to go through that just to be with the person she loves.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
To be fair, most of what is going on is his idea and she's doing what she can to make it work.

I feel a bit sorry for her in a way. If you go back through some of the conversations about sleeping with other people her only thought on it "I know what I can take" with regards to Chris sleeping around. She's not letting him because she wants to, she's doing it so no one suspects.

It's fictional so it's okay but if that were a real scenario i'd have to wonder just how much it's hurting her to go through that just to be with the person she loves.
Dude, you so get me, it's freaking me out.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

I agree with you but I would counter that IRL there is an idea that is around still today is the idea of polyamoury (yes it is offensive to pair a greek prefix with a latin root!!!!!!) and I think Dana is working through the idea of getting into the poly lifestyle :)

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Dude, you so get me, it's freaking me out.
I am sorry, it's all that time I spend hiding under you bed, watching you sleep and searching through your trash bins.

I agree with you but I would counter that IRL there is an idea that is around still today is the idea of polyamoury (yes it is offensive to pair a greek prefix with a latin root!!!!!!) and I think Dana is working through the idea of getting into the poly lifestyle :)
I do respect people that can live like that.

I'm not a jealous person by any stretch but I wouldn't be able to see my wife with another man. To be comfortable enough with yourself an others that something like that would not only be a non issue but be welcome, it must be liberating.

I don't mind sharing my beer but I do draw the line at my missus .... and my whiskey .... mainly my whiskey.

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I didn't look if it mention in the thread but I have an error occured. It happen sometime when I want to work, a window appears where Dana start to speak: Hey watchya doing>> screen from an error occure (I don't know how to put here without flooding around so if you want to see it I can send to who want to see it).
Like I said maybe this error is already known.
Thanks to Freky I managed to progress a lot in the game, is there another event with the father after Dana help me to find the missing tech? Did I have to trigger something for progress with "mc plan" for moving in with Dana? How far can we go after the first week-end event?
It's the first time I start a new game with a lot of patch already done so I'm not sure if you put an fake end or if we can continue as long as we wnt untill the next update?
Sorry if I bother someone, thanks for reading and taking the time to answer if you do :)
Take care guys

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Superpowered hasn't had the main story added yet but I love some of the characters for it.

I do want this game to grow mainly because I don't want to happen here what happened to Ethan's Legacy. I got hooked on that story and the dev had to step away then I got hooked on this story.
I thought ethan's legacy changed it's name to my legacy? am I wrong.
well for meet and fuck this game is better i guess you can do the dates alone or with dana with the three girls and the random events, BTW @Ptolemy i guess we need dates with dana alone, REAL dates like with the other girls go to her office after work and ask her to go out just C and D
Speaking of meet and fuck;)...check this out:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I thought ethan's legacy changed it's name to my legacy? am I wrong.
Yeah, My Legacy is a guy wanting to get his 2 nieces and sister in law pregnant. Amusing writing, his penis and brain both join the conversations.

Ethan's Legacy and Daryce, same dev, are both abandoned. The dev is suffering from depression and financial issues. He's gone back home to sort himself out. Whether they will return to those games in the future no one knows.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
@ Sorry, but I have to agree with @ .

I don't see how that would happen. I goes against Dana's character. She does everything to keep up appearances. "Lady in the street" as they say.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. But I don't think so.
what i was a asking for was a way to spend afternoons with dana alone without waiting a random event, not necessarily in public, i don't see what the problem will be if after work you can go to dana's office and ask her to go to the chris place without witnesses.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Yeah, My Legacy is a guy wanting to get his 2 nieces and sister in law pregnant. Amusing writing, his penis and brain both join the conversations.

Ethan's Legacy and Daryce, same dev, are both abandoned. The dev is suffering from depression and financial issues. He's gone back home to sort himself out. Whether they will return to those games in the future no one knows.
Ethan's Legacy was actually named "My Legacy" at first (the EXE name and window title for the first 2 chapters both say "My Legacy") before it was renamed, presumably to avoid confusion, which I'm guessing is where this confusion arises from.

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
Ethan's Legacy was actually named "My Legacy" at first (the EXE name and window title for the first 2 chapters both say "My Legacy") before it was renamed, presumably to avoid confusion, which I'm guessing is where this confusion arises from.
who cares? one of them is dead and the other is shit, we are in the dana's thread lets post some dana

26a.png

randomname42

May 30, 2017
It was relevant information to a question that was asked, so somebody cares. Forgive me if I don't give a damn that you don't.

Anyway, on the subject of this game, here's a breakdown of events for each character's progression, which may be of help for people. For Dana, I only listed up to the weekend event, as everything after that is basically self explanatory. I also did not list any of the random encounter scenes, as they don't really have any effect on progression outside of influencing stats. Requirements for each, if any, is listed after the semicolon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
That's what I was trying to get at.

She's trying to keep it quiet that they are a couple so the most she'd do in public is exactly what she's doing now.

Look how far she's going to keep it quiet. She's got Andrea moving in to "act" as Chris' girlfriend so people don't suspect anything and she's moving a lass from another town to work as his assistant because she's had to promote Andrea so they can live together without eyebrows raising.

Everything she does is to stop people questioning anything. Dana would not do anything to risk drawing attention. At most they went to a theatre but had zero public display of affection which isn't really a date a couple would go on.
I have a solution to Dana and Chris going out in public covertly--they wear disguises. If superheroes can do it, so can they!

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
It was relevant information to a question that was asked, so somebody cares. Forgive me if I don't give a damn that you don't.
read the title dude, it says something about legacy?

if you want to talk about that games go to their threads, if you want to respond to someone that asked about other thing send a message, dana does not deserve your shit

1.png

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
I have a solution to Dana and Chris going out in public covertly--they wear disguises. If superheroes can do it, so can they!
could be an option, i don't see a way out of this problem if she don't agree to go out with chris, what are they going to do live always inside the house?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
could be an option, i don't see a way out of this problem if she don't agree to go out with chris, what are they going to do live always inside the house?
They are in a relationship that breaks all social taboos and would crush their father, 2 things Dana doesn't want to shake up.

While they do go out there is no chance Dana would risk anything that would get them caught out after all she's doing to keep it quiet. It just goes completely against her character.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes