Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Dreaming-of-Dana-2017-08-17.png

Aug 17 at 7:06pm

Hi

Time to let you know how things are going.

First of all, still no Maria. But for a better reason this time.
The Dana mini event I had planned, turned into 3 linked events, that take place a few days from each other, and with a sex scene at the end.
And since I'll still need another update to focus on weekends at some point. I said, the hell with it. I'll do the whole chain.
I'm still not happy with the lighting in a few renders (like the one above), but it's fixable.
So, the Dana stuff got bigger and Maria is still missing.

I'll do my best to squeeze a Maria event before release. But if I can't, I'm thinking the next patch is the Dana+Maria getaway event.

All these events will take some coding, so that they don't fire at the wrong time. The testing will be longer as well. So, I've scheduled the release for this Sunday. I'm pretty confident, I'll manage to finish up by then.

That's pretty much it. The next post will be the release.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Ptolemy Looking good... the image isn't that bad but do what you must and thank you I'll wait for a maria event if you can't get it in. I love what you are doing please remember most of us are QUALITY over QUANITY here, so do what you can to make it a great update and we'll enjoy it and wait for the next one!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As Freki said, don't try squeezing something in for the sake of having it there. If it has to wait an update to be done right then I think most of us would rather that than anything rushed.

Reactions: Freki and Krull

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
@Ptolemy Looking good... the image isn't that bad but do what you must and thank you I'll wait for a maria event if you can't get it in. I love what you are doing please remember most of us are QUALITY over QUANITY here, so do what you can to make it a great update and we'll enjoy it and wait for the next one!
the real quality in this game is the story and the characters, he could draw the images in paint and i will keep playing

Reactions: Freki

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017

Aug 17 at 7:06pm

Hi

Time to let you know how things are going.

First of all, still no Maria. But for a better reason this time.
The Dana mini event I had planned, turned into 3 linked events, that take place a few days from each other, and with a sex scene at the end.
And since I'll still need another update to focus on weekends at some point. I said, the hell with it. I'll do the whole chain.
I'm still not happy with the lighting in a few renders (like the one above), but it's fixable.
So, the Dana stuff got bigger and Maria is still missing.

I'll do my best to squeeze a Maria event before release. But if I can't, I'm thinking the next patch is the Dana+Maria getaway event.

All these events will take some coding, so that they don't fire at the wrong time. The testing will be longer as well. So, I've scheduled the release for this Sunday. I'm pretty confident, I'll manage to finish up by then.

That's pretty much it. The next post will be the release.

every time i come to f95 there are good news about this game :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017

Aug 15 at 8:57pm

Hi

Well, I'm back.
I know you must of missed me terribly :p

Not that much to report on. I managed to squeeze out another Jessica mini scene. And I've started work on a second Dana one.

So, we'll have 1 Andrea 1 John 2 Dana and 2 Jessica. So far, at least.
I know we're light on Maria scenes. But what can I tell you. These are the ones that came to me. At least for now.

Not much else to say. Came back. Did a Jessica scene, started on a Dana one.

That's it, really.
I'll make another post in a couple of days, when I would have finished the Dana scene. And hopefully, something with Maria as well.

i would like to see Lana trying to flirt with chris in front of jessica

U

User_163694

Can someone post a walkthrough? I get stuck doing the same dates over and over, with the stats not seeming to matter.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes