Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
well it looks like this thread is dead, if someone is reading i ended this game awesome story but images are not very nice

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
well it looks like this thread is dead, if someone is reading i ended this game awesome story but images are not very nice
a span of 5 hours with no comments means it's a dead thread? wow... i'd hate to see what happens if a day went by and no one else posted it must be buried! Honestly as @Infamy said, it's Saturday night, there isn't an update people have moved to another game or thread for the evening or just went to a movie or what ever people do on a weekend night and they aren't working. I was playing Aion, working out, getting my cable company to replace the box i'm about to turn in and ripping anime for AMVs....

Yes I was sarcastic here, I'm not mad just thought that might get your attention and then I decided to say what I was up to on this evening whilst I away the Great @Ptolemy to update this gem of a game! (psst: @Ptolemy don't rush anything you're doing great!)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's weekend fella. Some of us have lives.

I like to reply but me and my wife went away for the day and now it's Sunday morning and all I know is i'll never drink again.

I think I may be dying.

And I feel a little bit dizzy.

My wife, bitch that she is, drank just as much and is now bouncing around feeling nothing but joy. I hate people that don't get hangovers.

Reactions: 95toLife and Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's weekend fella. Some of us have lives.

I like to reply but me and my wife went away for the day and now it's Sunday morning and all I know is i'll never drink again.

I think I may be dying.

And I feel a little bit dizzy.

My wife, bitch that she is, drank just as much and is now bouncing around feeling nothing but joy. I hate people that don't get hangovers.
Oh my.... thing is hang overs are just dehydration... so someone already some what dehydrated will feel the effects faster and harder... heheh you might need to drink more water... hehe glad you had fun.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
In short, for your first rendez-vous with Dana we left you a little intimity, but do not hope that we'll leave you alone with her afterwards.

Reactions: Freki
N

netkeliye

Jeez, hold on to your horses dude, looks like you are in love with game, and can't wait now to get any update(we all been there), but come on it's weekend PEOPLE HAVE THINGS TO DO.

hahaha, the lex luthor encounter was hilarious x'Dx'Dx'D

Was a little bit of surprised as well but god damm, loved it(I think majority of others also did;))
Damn it how do you do it @Ptolemy

N

netkeliye

Hey @Ptolemy man you seem to hit same vibe with this story I have, reading some of your post on thread and seeing where the game is going.
I had a story all written(Not complete yet still around more than 30,000 word) with same vibe, you know more romantic rather than, making your other better half a slut bot which I hate.
You seem to be only Dev here that is caring to go that route.
So I have this story/script that you can make a another game in near future if you like it.
Below is a starting 4 pages out of 50 pages of the uncompleted script/story let me know if you ever will be interested.

===========================================================================

I am Jon. We are a small family. Me, elder sister Dana, mom and dad. Mom is a professor and Dad is a businessman. However they always found time to be with us and ours is a very cool yet traditional and a well off family. Since Dad is a businessman, we have lots of family friends and life was always happening.

Coming to us, the siblings, sis Dana is a great dancer and an MBA graduate. She is an outspoken and confident person. She had a boyfriend in her MBA days which is known to everyone in our family. Everyone knows she is smart enough to take her decisions so there were no objections when she brought him home and introduced. However, unfortunately they didn't get along well and they broke up due to his ego problems. Sis took her time and slowly got busy in her work and she moved on.

And me, I am superb at guitar and good at studies too. By then I just finished my graduation from MIT and my dad wanted me to take over business soon and I was busy getting used to things at office. Since dad gave me enough time, I was still chilling out. Sis and I are best friends. We discuss politics, business ideas, philosophy, movies, and music, just everything.

One day Sis and I were in a relative's home town to attend a wedding at country side. Mom and Dad could not come as another family friend was severely ill. So we both had to go to the marriage. Sis as usual was stunning in her attire and was enjoying the function.

After the wedding dinner, it was 9pm when sis and I were walking around as it was more of a Countryside than town as we both liked the cool breeze. As we were walking, some local guys who were slightly drunk were looking at Sis. I got irritated by their stares and when one of them commented, I was about to go and hit him, but Sis stopped me and we walked back. While going back Sis said its normal for girls and she doesn't care about some random guys commenting about her. When we were back Sis and I were told where to sleep and luckily we got rooms closer to the each other. Unfortunately Air conditioning in my room was not working, whereas Sis's room had an working Air conditioning.

We continued talking about cities, pollution and how Countryside are so better off, it was getting late and Sis said it’s better to go to her room as it was getting hot with air conditioning not working. She said we both can sleep in her room. Her room had two single beds so it wasn't a big deal also. We went and we continued talking about countryside and fellows here. As were talking about fellows

She interrupted and asked me very casually "What did that drunken guy comment? Why did you get so angry?

Her question was genuine as he was closer to me and I only could hear clearly what he said.

I told her "It was just some random comment, leave it".

She said "No problem".

Then I said “it’s okay leave it".

We continued talking about other things, and later

She said " Today so many people were looking at me and after my teenage days its first time I acknowledged the attention I got."

I said "Yeah, you did decorate yourself so obviously".

We both giggled and then

She asked me "I kind of wanna know what did drunk guy comment".

I also didn't want to drag.

So I said it off "He was commenting about your boobs and he was like check the racks on her".

Sis was little embarrassed and we changed the topic, and later we went to bed. Somehow the seed of my attraction for her was sown that day...

Next day we are on our way back home. I was in the driving seat and we both were talking for quite a while and Sis dozed off for a while. I was driving and some where I had to see the left rear view mirror and my eyes turned towards that .Sis's hands were on her belly and at the moment she took breath in I guess. The combined effect actually made her t-shirt clad boobs look so awesome that. The sight could not go unnoticeable although I looked that side only for a second. My mind had mixed feelings. It was first time I noticed her beauty, particularly the beauty of her boobs, and I was feeling guilty that I had such feeling for here. Somewhere deep inside, the taboo kind of feeling was also making me hot, and though I did not look at her again and while driving, there was a noticeable erection in my pants ....after some time. I couldn't control but look at her again, and exactly the same time she opened her eyes. My heart beat raised like anything, with fear although I was never afraid of her and she is my best friend apart from being sister, the fear of guilt really took my heart beat to a very high level. She asked how far we have reached and

I had to adjust my throat to say "Another 2 hours"

She asked me to stop somewhere to have a break.

We stopped the car and got down.

Coffee is never as good in big restaurants as it is small diner. We sipped coffee sitting on a table. Started discussing about how funny it is that she being management graduate is planning a small business like a boutique chain, and me an engineer is taking over dad's business.

But she was like "You have a better business acumen".

I replied saying she has the all-round personality to be much more successful etc.

We got into car and we were talking. We discussed movies and particularly how more intimate scenes are coming up in every main stream movies, I said we are going more toward French Polynesia society by the day, but she disagreed and said it’s just that directors lost their creativity and are depending on sex to make their movies successful. To which I agreed. But I said girls in general are preferring to wear more revealing costumes and cleavage is today not a big deal any more.

She said it’s true but she's more comfortable in not so revealing yet trendy costumes...

Now that topic changed to her clothing. I started feeling like dragging it and asking more questions. But I know she is quite smart and will read my intentions easily. I was afraid so I asked an easier question that if she does like attention from boys? She said though she is not desperate. She does like it sometimes so long as it doesn't get cheap, as things were going that way suddenly out of urge or what I don’t know.

I asked her "Did you get intimate with your ex-boyfriend?"

She said "Not so much but yeah" and "Why did u bring it now" and I saw that she is not so comfortable...I changed the topic ...

After a while she herself raised the question again." Why did you ask about my ex-boyfriend?"

To which I said that since we were talking about clothing, I wanted to know her views on premarital sex etc.

She said, "Hmm yeah it’s difficult for girls changing times and yet the conservative mind set...."

She continued "I was close to my ex-boyfriend but never went to bed with him".

I replied: "Danny (that’s her nick name at home), everyone knows how strong you are, and so I didn't intend to ask you about going to bed, I’m even doubtful if you let him kiss you"

I laughed saying so ... she looked at me with a smiling face and

Said "I’m not as strong as u think snow (that’s my nick name at home)" with a grin on her face...

I asked her what she meant, but she just ignored it and changed the topic, but I was curious, I somehow tried to bring the topic back.

I said "So many guys are always behind you, you are too gorgeous .so obviously he would have tried a lot ... isn't it Danny".

She somehow felt it a bit weird (as she never expected me to talk this way).

She said: “Snow it’s getting weird. We never talked about these things right?

Hmmm...I don’t know if u feel bad about me doing things, being a brother ...but yeah, I did kiss him many times".

I said: "No Sis I’m grown up too and I had my girlfriends. What’s there..."

I paused and then I asked: "did you guys did more than kiss" to which

She answered with a calm demeanor: "yes we did everything except the Sex"

I immediately couldn't resist but ask: "Did you give him a blowjob"

Her face expression changed and she said immediately “YUCKKK... I would never do that."

I said I’m so sorry ... since you said everything except intercourse so I asked

She calmed down and said: “Okay leave it now ... it feels so weird"

I felt I struck the wrong strings and started some non-sexual topic and finally we reached home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Hey @Ptolemy man you seem to hit same vibe with this story as me, reading some of your post on thread and seeing where the game is going.
I had a story all written(Not complete yet still around more than 30,000 word) with same vibe, you know more romantic rather than, making your other better half a slut bot which I hate.
You seem to be only Dev here that is caring to go that route.
So I have this story/script that you can make a another game in near future if you like it.
Below is a starting 4 pages out of 50 pages of the uncompleted script/story let me know if you ever will be interested.

I am Jon. We are a small family. Me, elder sister Dana, mom and dad. Mom is a professor and Dad is a businessman. However they always found time to be with us and ours is a very cool yet traditional and a well off family. Since Dad is a businessman, we have lots of family friends and life was always happening.

Coming to us, the siblings, sis Dana is a great dancer and an MBA graduate. She is an outspoken and confident person. She had a boyfriend in her MBA days which is known to everyone in our family. Everyone knows she is smart enough to take her decisions so there were no objections when she brought him home and introduced. However, unfortunately they didn't get along well and they broke up due to his ego problems. Sis took her time and slowly got busy in her work and she moved on.

And me, I am superb at guitar and good at studies too. By then I just finished my graduation from MIT and my dad wanted me to take over business soon and I was busy getting used to things at office. Since dad gave me enough time, I was still chilling out. Sis and I are best friends. We discuss politics, business ideas, philosophy, movies, and music, just everything.

One day Sis and I were in a relative's home town to attend a wedding at country side. Mom and Dad could not come as another family friend was severely ill. So we both had to go to the marriage. Sis as usual was stunning in her attire and was enjoying the function.

After the wedding dinner, it was 9pm when sis and I were walking around as it was more of a Countryside than town as we both liked the cool breeze. As we were walking, some local guys who were slightly drunk were looking at Sis. I got irritated by their stares and when one of them commented, I was about to go and hit him, but Sis stopped me and we walked back. While going back Sis said its normal for girls and she doesn't care about some random guys commenting about her. When we were back Sis and I were told where to sleep and luckily we got rooms closer to the each other. Unfortunately Air conditioning in my room was not working, whereas Sis's room had an working Air conditioning.

We continued talking about cities, pollution and how Countryside are so better off, it was getting late and Sis said it’s better to go to her room as it was getting hot with air conditioning not working. She said we both can sleep in her room. Her room had two single beds so it wasn't a big deal also. We went and we continued talking about countryside and fellows here. As were talking about fellows

She interrupted and asked me very casually "What did that drunken guy comment? Why did you get so angry?

Her question was genuine as he was closer to me and I only could hear clearly what he said.

I told her "It was just some random comment, leave it".

She said "No problem".

Then I said “it’s okay leave it".

We continued talking about other things, and later

She said " Today so many people were looking at me and after my teenage days its first time I acknowledged the attention I got."

I said "Yeah, you did decorate yourself so obviously".

We both giggled and then

She asked me "I kind of wanna know what did drunk guy comment".

I also didn't want to drag.

So I said it off "He was commenting about your boobs and he was like check the racks on her".

Sis was little embarrassed and we changed the topic, and later we went to bed. Somehow the seed of my attraction for her was sown that day...

Next day we are on our way back home. I was in the driving seat and we both were talking for quite a while and Sis dozed off for a while. I was driving and some where I had to see the left rear view mirror and my eyes turned towards that .Sis's hands were on her belly and at the moment she took breath in I guess. The combined effect actually made her t-shirt clad boobs look so awesome that. The sight could not go unnoticeable although I looked that side only for a second. My mind had mixed feelings. It was first time I noticed her beauty, particularly the beauty of her boobs, and I was feeling guilty that I had such feeling for here. Somewhere deep inside, the taboo kind of feeling was also making me hot, and though I did not look at her again and while driving, there was a noticeable erection in my pants ....after some time. I couldn't control but look at her again, and exactly the same time she opened her eyes. My heart beat raised like anything, with fear although I was never afraid of her and she is my best friend apart from being sister, the fear of guilt really took my heart beat to a very high level. She asked how far we have reached and

I had to adjust my throat to say "Another 2 hours"

She asked me to stop somewhere to have a break.

We stopped the car and got down.

Coffee is never as good in big restaurants as it is small diner. We sipped coffee sitting on a table. Started discussing about how funny it is that she being management graduate is planning a small business like a boutique chain, and me an engineer is taking over dad's business.

But she was like "You have a better business acumen".

I replied saying she has the all-round personality to be much more successful etc.

We got into car and we were talking. We discussed movies and particularly how more intimate scenes are coming up in every main stream movies, I said we are going more toward French Polynesia society by the day, but she disagreed and said it’s just that directors lost their creativity and are depending on sex to make their movies successful. To which I agreed. But I said girls in general are preferring to wear more revealing costumes and cleavage is today not a big deal any more.

She said it’s true but she's more comfortable in not so revealing yet trendy costumes...

Now that topic changed to her clothing. I started feeling like dragging it and asking more questions. But I know she is quite smart and will read my intentions easily. I was afraid so I asked an easier question that if she does like attention from boys? She said though she is not desperate. She does like it sometimes so long as it doesn't get cheap, as things were going that way suddenly out of urge or what I don’t know.

I asked her "Did you get intimate with your ex-boyfriend?"

She said "Not so much but yeah" and "Why did u bring it now" and I saw that she is not so comfortable...I changed the topic ...

After a while she herself raised the question again." Why did you ask about my ex-boyfriend?"

To which I said that since we were talking about clothing, I wanted to know her views on premarital sex etc.

She said, "Hmm yeah it’s difficult for girls changing times and yet the conservative mind set...."

She continued "I was close to my ex-boyfriend but never went to bed with him".

I replied: "Danny (that’s her nick name at home), everyone knows how strong you are, and so I didn't intend to ask you about going to bed, I’m even doubtful if you let him kiss you"

I laughed saying so ... she looked at me with a smiling face and

Said "I’m not as strong as u think snow (that’s my nick name at home)" with a grin on her face...

I asked her what she meant, but she just ignored it and changed the topic, but I was curious, I somehow tried to bring the topic back.

I said "So many guys are always behind you, you are too gorgeous .so obviously he would have tried a lot ... isn't it Danny".

She somehow felt it a bit weird (as she never expected me to talk this way).

She said: “Snow it’s getting weird. We never talked about these things right?

Hmmm...I don’t know if u feel bad about me doing things, being a brother ...but yeah, I did kiss him many times".

I said: "No Sis I’m grown up too and I had my girlfriends. What’s there..."

I paused and then I asked: "did you guys did more than kiss" to which

She answered with a calm demeanor: "yes we did everything except the Sex"

I immediately couldn't resist but ask: "Did you give him a blowjob"

Her face expression changed and she said immediately “YUCKKK... I would never do that."

I said I’m so sorry ... since you said everything except intercourse so I asked

She calmed down and said: “Okay leave it now ... it feels so weird"

I felt I struck the wrong strings and started some non-sexual topic and finally we reached home.

In your thinking, would this have branching paths, or would it be a straight up comic?

N

netkeliye

In your thinking, would this have branching paths, or would it be a straight up comic?
I don't know man I haven't have thought about that, it would be a straight up comic, but you could always create small branching as most of the visual games have very limited small branching anyway.

N

netkeliye

I don't know man I haven't have thought about that, it would be a straight up comic, but you could always create small branching as most of the visual games have very limited small branching anyway.
The story is based on based on my locale so I need to do adaption to it anyways to make it relevant to western world, I could branch it out.
I think most people look for a satisfying story to their taste and hence the requirement of branching/dialog choices
If the story is good enough people don't mind limited choices, I guess? bit confused on that.
Never thought about this before good that you asked
Anyways I wanted to give you this as something to go for base story.
As writing this stuff takes a lot of time (If you want it to be any good) and could save you a lot of time.
What do you think @Ptolemy.

All this just me shooting arrow in dark so if not interested no problem bro
Love your work keep it up

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
And how would you like the images to be. Remember, the reason I use foreground and background and I try to be minimalist for Dana, is because the render times increase enormously.

Examples from the current patch

1 character and 3 point lighting. Render time 3 min 32 sec

2 characters, 3 point lighting and one bed with some reflections. Render time 32 min 14 sec

This is a composite image that I made for a little poject of mine. There is no GPU on the market that can load it all, so you have to do it in smaller bits, and put it back together in photoshop. Total render time 8 h 36 min 55 sec

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
The story is based on based on my locale so I need to do adaption to it anyways to make it relevant to western world, I could branch it out.
I think most people look for a satisfying story to their taste and hence the requirement of branching/dialog choices
If the story is good enough people don't mind limited choices, I guess? bit confused on that.
Never thought about this before good that you asked
Anyways I wanted to give you this as something to go for base story.
As writing this stuff takes a lot of time (If you want it to be any good) and could save you a lot of time.
What do you think @Ptolemy.

All this just me shooting arrow in dark so if not interested no problem bro
Love your work keep it up

I'm always interested in new ideas. If you send me your stuff, I'll read it. I won't promise I'll make it, but I promise I won't steal it.

N

netkeliye

And how would you like the images to be. Remember, the reason I use foreground and background and I try to be minimalist for Dana, is because the render times increase enormously.

2 characters, 3 point lighting and one bed with some reflections. Render time 32 min 14 sec

This is a composite image that I made for a little poject of mine. There is no GPU on the market that can load it all, so you have to do it in smaller bits, and put it back together in photoshop. Total render time 8 h 36 min 55 sec
I absolutely have no idea how you do CGI, never have done any CGI render or used Daz3D as I lack hardware,
I have absolutely no problem with CGI you do they look amazing according to me, what made me talk to you for script i have because I did not want the story to be some stupid slut bot fap game which you seem to understand and I appreciate.

I'm not saying that you make something related to this right away(As i secretly want you to focus on Dreaming Of Dana first)
I'm just asking this is to know if you would be interested or not as I will start retouching the story in Western locale and 50 pages of localizing and spell checking would take me weeks if not more.(Also I don;t know how to end story in a good way that's way it's incomplete at this moment)

N

netkeliye

I'm always interested in new ideas. If you send me your stuff, I'll read it. I won't promise I'll make it, but I promise I won't steal it.
Okay I will start to retouch and localize the story and let you know when done you can take a look,
I sure you'll love it, if not no worries I would have redone that in English later in future anyways.
Thanks Man @Ptolemy

(P.S when is the next update coming:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:)

N

netkeliye

Jeez that's a lot of time, In what ball park does the hardware need to be? I Meant what are we talking here gtx 1060/rx 480 or sli 1080ti ?

N

netkeliye

When you'll stop monopolize Ptolemy with your chit-chat and that you will give him time to work! :evilsmile::p:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
Sorry did not realize that
Me secretly hoping he might be doing renders in background for Dana's next update all this time.
Will shut my mouth for weeks now and simply watch and enjoy.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes