Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Sorry did not realize that
Me secretly hoping he might be doing renders in background for Dana's next update all this time.
Will shut my mouth for weeks now and simply watch and enjoy.
The renders are done. Writing the code now.

It will be finished and released to patrons today, and I guess @Bip will post it here too. But it will probably be another day before it's available here. Patrons use the patcher. It takes hours to upload the full game.

Reactions: mjlcdlob
N

netkeliye

Sorry did not realize that
Me secretly hoping he might be doing renders in background for Dana's next update all this time.
Will shut my mouth for weeks now and simply watch and enjoy.
The renders are done. Writing the code now.

It will be finished and released to patrons today, and I guess @Bip will post it here too. But it will probably be another day before it's available here. Patrons use the patcher. It takes hours to upload the full game.
No more talk allowed for weeks now,Need to just silently watch thread:FeelsBadMan:
@Bip I'm doing my part.;);)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm always interested in new ideas. If you send me your stuff, I'll read it. I won't promise I'll make it, but I promise I won't steal it.
@Ptolemy if you ever need help let me know I'll do what I can to help if you need it. I'm always willing to look for errors in thought or implementation or even spelling and things like that heh.. you do a great job trust me sometimes a second and third set of eyes can help. just let me know what you need help with on any project

N

netkeliye

@Ptolemy if you ever need help let me know I'll do what I can to help if you need it. I'm always willing to look for errors in thought or implementation or even spelling and things like that heh.. you do a great job trust me sometimes a second and third set of eyes can help. just let me know what you need help with on any project
I don't consider myself a coder, I myself am a AD person, still sometimes some coding can't be fixed without fresh eyes.
So if ever you get stuck some where, PM me.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
OK... A Ptolemy, a Freki and a Netkeliye "working" on the next update... I really do not know why (maybe their ability to chit-chat?), but instead of being bi-monthly, Dreaming of Dana risks becoming bi-annual...
Nooooo, pleeaaase! :closedeyesmile:

0.058 is out!! Ptolemy is uploading it. It should be ready in nearly 2 hours, I'll do the 0.057 to 0.058 patch as always.

Reactions: Freki and testor
N

netkeliye

OK... A Ptolemy, a Freki and a Netkeliye "working" on the next update... I really do not know why (maybe their ability to chit-chat?), but instead of being bi-monthly, Dreaming of Dana risks becoming bi-annual...

0.058 is out!! Ptolemy is uploading it. It should be ready in nearly 2 hours, I'll do the 0.057 to 0.058 patch as always.
God damm, it's @Bip Police again.
Run freki run:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017

Given that google drive is telling me 2h 45min. Would you care to place a wager on that 2h deadline you set for yourself? :p

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017

cant.gif

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Given that google drive is telling me 2h 45min. Would you care to place a wager on that 2h deadline you set for yourself? :p
Ok! If you win, you have the right to release a new version next week! :p:closedeyesmile::firstimekiss:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

i'm only offering help not part of his team if he wished. and only if he wants the help :)

N

netkeliye

i'm only offering help not part of his team if he wished. and only if he wants the help :)
@Freki Hey, it was just a joke! A bad joke, OK, but a joke! :closedeyesmile:
all good :) wasn't sure so thought i'd speak up but no ruffled feathers here :)
God damn it @Bip you freaked freki out:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Now "Task Force Help Ptolemy" is out of 1 man
Can't do it alone:tf::ForeverAlone:

This is how others actually know that you are telling a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
The thing is @Freki, not trying to offend anyone. But outside of getting the game better known around the internetz, and maybe helping to track down a bug, there is not much that others can do for you with a game like this.

I do all my own writing, and I don't want anyone to do that for me. I do all my own art, and unless someone owns a render farm, with 100 graphics stations slaved to a server, I don't see how anyone can help.:p

There aren't that many things to do with a game like this. And those that are, you generally have to do yourself. Otherwise, it's not your game anymore.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes