Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
v0.057 to 0.058 PC patch
on
(245MB)
waiting for the Mac version.
Thanks, added to OP

Can't I just update the game using the patch
Patches are only for specific versions, your version is ancient so there isn't a patch available. Download the full game instead.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Mirror for the v0.058 (5.3GB)

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Dreaming-of-Dana-0.058.png

Aug 20 at 6:31pm

Hi

It's finished.

I have a family dinner to go to, so I apologize. But I have to keep this short.

What's in it.

One weekend with Jessica at the restaurant. It's non repeatable since I want it to be a catalyst for the player to get to know her better. Only requirements, go to the restaurant during the weekends, need to have went on the Jessica track date.
Second Jessica event. The event takes place at the pool, but you trigger it by going to the dance club. I know it's weird, and I might change that in the future. You meet her on the way.
One event with John, at the restaurant. It has a 50% chance to trigger if you visit on the weekend. Only requirement is the first getaway.
One Andrea event at the bowling alley. You need to have taught her how to swim, and the Lana threesome.
One Dana event at the restaurant. Sam requirements as John.

Please note that all of these are mini-events. Not the 50 renders, half an hour to get through them type. About 20 renders.
And a Dana event chain comprised of 3 of these events. It starts by visiting the office during the weekend, it's on automatic from there. The other 2 will trigger the following week. Only requirement is the Dana getaway.

Also remember, all of these take place before the Dana + Andrea getaway. So please use a save from before that.

The patch is up on the server, but the full game will take longer to upload, as always. It will be a while before they are up.
Links will be in this post.

That's it for now. I'll make a plans post tomorrow.
Got to get going.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
This game has to be my favorite story game.
Not sure what that means.

But I doubt it. I don't really get many patrons from this site, I don't think.
I come here because I get feedback. My patrons, I love them. But they're not a chatty bunch.
That's because we are all on here chatting with you. Patreon's post system sucks. We love that you are in here. :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Cirro84

Patan

May 28, 2017
is it game still ends after going boat with dana and andrea?

Edit: nvm i am blind its says at top^^

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
This game has to be my favorite story game.

That's because we are all on here chatting with you. Patreon's post system sucks. We love that you are in here. :extremelyhappy:
I would rather see him work :p, but I can only approve of these wise words!

Reactions: Freki

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I don't really get many patrons from this site, I don't think.
I come here because I get feedback. My patrons, I love them. But they're not a chatty bunch.
I hope we're contributing to your patron count, even if it's just a bit.

Another medium sized patreon creator did a poll for his patrons to ask where they originally heard of his game, ~25% said from F95, with another 25% from SVS, and the remaining 50% made up of other sites and sources.

Reactions: Burt

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I would rather see him work :p, but I can only approve of these wise words!
@Bip. If he didn't post his updates, people would be endlessly bitching about, "when is the next update!" & "How come he doesn't tell us anything!"
I would rather have him working as well.:eek:penedeyewink: Although, I do REALLY appreciate @Ptolemy's progress updates.;)

What can I say...It is a delicate balance.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
To make Dana exclusive to player, player fool around but Dana is a one man girl. You know my cake and eat it too.. LOL
then choose the option to not have her enjoy john while you enjoy maria and mila. the rest are all girls you can have at the same time ehehehe..

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
To make Dana exclusive to player, player fool around but Dana is a one man girl. You know my cake and eat it too.. LOL
you are describing the game as it is now or you don't want to share her with other girls? and ptolemy already said a dana alone path will be added

Reactions: botc76

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
you are describing the game as it is now or you don't want to share her with other girls? and ptolemy already said a dana alone path will be added
Sorry I miss this: ptolemy already said a dana alone path will be added, I just went to the Patron site an asked if there is a timeframe set for this yet Thank you again!

Last edited:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Dreaming of Dana v0.058 AIO F95edition (1.8GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
AIO = WIN/LINUX/MAC
| |

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes