N

netkeliye

The thing is @Freki, not trying to offend anyone. But outside of getting the game better known around the internetz, and maybe helping to track down a bug, there is not much that others can do for you with a game like this.

I do all my own writing, and I don't want anyone to do that for me. I do all my own art, and unless someone owns a render farm, with 100 graphics stations slaved to a server, I don't see how anyone can help.:p

There aren't that many things to do with a game like this. And those that are, you generally have to do yourself. Otherwise, it's not your game anymore.
Whoa this is getting serious isn't it? I was just joking around, did you not see the bazinga post
I will cool off in these thread for now.

(P.S How much more time for update)#@bippostincoming

Jul 31, 2017
So I've been playing this for a while (v. 0.057), I'm in week 4, stats look like this:
Dana 67/61, Andrea 156/115, Maria 48/0, Jessica 0/0 (haven't even met her).
I feel like I'm in a loop now. There's no new events, no progress with Maria (can only chat), nothing happening on weekends (I can only skip them). Those are the main events I got: Dana movie night with shower and sleepover, Andrea sleepover, Andrea dancing date (solo and with Dana). Is there anything else or is that it for current version of the game? How much affection is needed to start something with Maria? Who is Jessica and how to meet her? What about weekends?

Sorry if this has been answered but I really don't feel like going through 74 pages of this thread to find the answer.

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
The thing is @Freki, not trying to offend anyone. But outside of getting the game better known around the internetz, and maybe helping to track down a bug, there is not much that others can do for you with a game like this.

I do all my own writing, and I don't want anyone to do that for me. I do all my own art, and unless someone owns a render farm, with 100 graphics stations slaved to a server, I don't see how anyone can help.:p

There aren't that many things to do with a game like this. And those that are, you generally have to do yourself. Otherwise, it's not your game anymore.
i am an advertiser in juicyads that is the sponsor used in f95, if buy some impressions for make this thread more popular, that will help?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Whoa this is getting serious isn't it? I was just joking around, did you not see the bazinga post
I will cool off in these thread for now.

(P.S How much more time for update)#@bippostincoming

We were all joking around ;)

For the delay, I can't say. I'm on Mac, then I can't use the Patrons patcher.
When Ptolemy will finish his uploads, I'll have to DL both Mac and PC, reupload them, doing the patches from previous versions (It's fast, I'm too lazy to do it by hand), upload the patches for both versions,... eat, take a coffee, watch TV, play a little bit and, if I'm not too tired, share the links... :closedeyesmile:
Or someone else will be faster and you'll have the links sooner.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
i am an advertiser in juicyads that is the sponsor used in f95, if buy some impressions for make this thread more popular, that will help?
Not sure what that means.

But I doubt it. I don't really get many patrons from this site, I don't think.
I come here because I get feedback. My patrons, I love them. But they're not a chatty bunch.

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Can we progress with Jessica+Dana path like we can in the Andrea+Dana? I mean, I'm at the point where I can speak with Dana in her office to bring Andrea with us on week-end (I tried the path and save for later) but if I do that, it mean's that we choose Andrea for good? And I done the evening at Dana's place with Jessica but no offering/choice to do like the speech with Dana in her office for Andrea, I'm missing something?
Thanks for any answer, good evening guys!

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
So I've been playing this for a while (v. 0.057), I'm in week 4, stats look like this:
Dana 67/61, Andrea 156/115, Maria 48/0, Jessica 0/0 (haven't even met her).
I feel like I'm in a loop now. There's no new events, no progress with Maria (can only chat), nothing happening on weekends (I can only skip them). Those are the main events I got: Dana movie night with shower and sleepover, Andrea sleepover, Andrea dancing date (solo and with Dana). Is there anything else or is that it for current version of the game? How much affection is needed to start something with Maria? Who is Jessica and how to meet her? What about weekends?

Sorry if this has been answered but I really don't feel like going through 74 pages of this thread to find the answer.

Start flirting with Maria

sush9021

Jun 11, 2017
Do I need to be a patron to update the game?
The patch wants me to enter patreon e-mail address to update it

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

None taken, I wasn't trying to suggest that i or others would take something over for you, more like a double checker as when you write you have it set in your mind what you write but what comes out isn't always what you want but you don't see it :) That's all I was offering really :) I love your stuff and I do try to get the word out to other places and other people.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes