UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks, but how do I do that? If I ask her to tell me more about herself, she declines. If I ask her out, she declines. How many affection points do I need with her to open up?
Have lunch with her and Flirt 5 times.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
And I hope at the end everybody fucks everybody, even Crhis bangs John.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Great update, I like it. When you look at this story and game, you just know this story writing a mature person, not some 15yr old dude. This game is so different, and better than I would dare to say 80% of games on this site.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
But I doubt it. I don't really get many patrons from this site, I don't think.
I think a few of us here do throw money your way on Patreon.

We chat here mainly though. This place is chattier plus my and my wife both share the same Patreon account and don't tend to use it for chatting, it's just a money funnel if you will.

D

dogk22

I need any save when you fuck your sis for the first time... anyone? Just lost everything... I think it was deleted or something.
:FeelsBadMan:

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Not sure what that means.

I come here because I get feedback. My patrons, I love them. But they're not a chatty bunch.
I think you get more than you know, i know for sure i don't blurt out that i post here in places i send money to, this place is great for updates and such for games, i barely even check the creators i do send money to

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I think you get more than you know, i know for sure i don't blurt out that i post here in places i send money to, this place is great for updates and such for games, i barely even check the creators i do send money to
I have to agree with @JohnRobinson .

The only Patreon Pages I visit anymore are @Ptolemy and @Faerin's. Primarily, because those guys update your pages so often, that I might miss something. The other Dev's I give money to, don't update as often, or their updates are usually crap. It's easier to "watch this thread", on F95 and get updates as they come in.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
well it looks like this thread is dead, if someone is reading i ended this game awesome story but images are not very nice
Some of us don't life or lives on the Internet and post/check thread every 30 seconds to see if someone responded. You do see how many pages the thread has and when it started, right?

Patience young grasshopper. Go outside and enjoy the sun or read a book or something, get off the PC and not spam F5 every 1/2 second or something...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not sure what that means.

I come here because I get feedback. My patrons, I love them. But they're not a chatty bunch.
You probably get more Patreons here than you think. I have been a Patreon for awhile, mainly because I found the game here last fall and absolutely loved it.

Reactions: Krull
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes