PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

Promote this Thread
Promote Ptolemy
Promote this game

Tried to those stupid BOT fuck game

(I don't know i got a bad feeling the above image is going to come back and bite my ass somehow,fuck it)
do like me i see that a lot of people put his favs or recommended games in signatures so i did it to

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I tried this game after reading some of the comments here

I am week 15 in the game I got affection with Andrea and Dana over 300 and sexuality over 200 (thank you skip button)
But I am not making any progress besides dancing and sleep-overs.

I had sex with Maria the first time after you start flirting with her at lunch and joined her for the lunch strip-club visit which gave me negative points with her. The second visit I gave into her demands but that was a major turn-off event for me so I left her alone after that. I am guessing interacting with Maria is unavoidable to progress in the game?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I had sex with Maria the first time after you start flirting with her at lunch and joined her for the lunch strip-club visit which gave me negative points with her. The second visit I gave into her demands but that was a major turn-off event for me so I left her alone after that. I am guessing interacting with Maria is unavoidable to progress in the game?
Interacting with Maria is necessary to move the story on but you should know that she is not one of your girls.

She's a married woman that is in an open relationship. She sleeps with the MC for her pleasure, not his. She's never going to leave her husband for Chris, he's just a fuck for her.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

I am week 15 in the game I got affection with Andrea and Dana over 300 and sexuality over 200 (thank you skip button)

did you do dancing and maria date with dana? maria is necessary just to get dana after that you can avoid her

roland

Jul 1, 2017
after date with Dana + Andrea you end at home in the evening
but u can go back to the office and start the date again...and again...and again....gaining sex on Dana every run

hm

N

netkeliye

after date with Dana + Andrea you end at home in the evening
but u can go back to the office and start the date again...and again...and again....gaining sex on Dana every run

hm

check my early post hope it helps

Well game's pretty simple
If you start new you can finish in 3-4 hours(Don't use cheats it always seems to break some event now or then)
Now I'll try to give you simple guide not detailed walk through As i completed the game in (4 hours with all the grind)

The events seems to be trigger only after you go on Dates with girls so keep that in mind.
Even if you want to, not pursue any specific route (like for say swinger route with maria and his creep husband) you still have to go on 1st date with all of them, I think this were many of guys get stuck wanting to progress with only one girl at once.

Tip:Go in Preference and toggle back dialog option

First start with increasing affection and sexuality with all girls with talking.
New dialogues get unlocked at multiple of (20-24) I think so keep that in mind.
You will have to go out in date with Andrea first try asking her out at evening after work.

Game unlocks dates first for Andrea then Maria then Jessica then Dana.

Going out on a date with girls give to great stats, so try to grind it so you can get fast affection sexuality.
You will have random event at home where Dana would come home or you find Andrea will be stuck in rain.
Always use Paragon choices as renegade choices only gives negative stats.
After 1st date is done and you have enough stats on girls you will be able to get Dana come with you on dates.
Repeat this with Maria and Jessica, go on 1st date with them grind to get stats.
Get Dana come with you in dates with maria and Jessica.
(Don;t worry your beloved Dana will not be Shared to that creep husband of maria on first date(This is just my take on him))
Once you take Dana on first dates with Andrea Maria and Jessica you unlock getaway event on weekend
She will come to you and get you on a romantic get away(Be loving and you will be rewarded try not be an ass).
After that event i recommend you to not go on date for a week as if you do Dana will assume you are giving her solution for the social acceptance for there taboo relationship, instead waste a week till weekend comes and call her
She will invite you go for Combat classes she goes to and event unfolds from there on (Again use paragon choices only as game only seems reward those).

Now you can go on second dates with other girls Andrea,Maria Jessica
Try not to invite Dana on first go on second dates
Invite Dana on second go on second dates with other girls
Viola you have completed all available events
There are some random event with regards with Dana wanting you to impress your dad i did not cover them as they are trigger automatically in between.

Update:- There is date with Dana, one in which you go to amphitheater (One with the blue dress)use JL role play path or else you will miss the love scenes.

Sorry I'm not avid writer and I know i must have so grammatical mistakes so pls to all grammar police out there I wanna say I don't care
Saw Many request for walk through in thread,
Still don't take this a walk through just helping out some bro's out there getting there minds fucked over this.

BTW this for version 0.57

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is this game/novel worth downloading? Just curious.
This is one of my favourite visual novels. This, Ethan's Legacy and Teachers Pet are the 3 that got me here and kept me around.

I enjoy it but there are characters not everyone agrees on. Some people think the MC should own all the women but he doesn't, that somehow irks some folk.

One guy even argued that the MC was a cuck because he watched a woman fuck someone else ... a woman that isn't in a relationship with the MC ... a woman that's married to an entirely different guy.

Some people don't seem to know what cuckold means.

Besides her there are one or two more characters we don't all see eye to eye on. I like them, some don't but i'd give it a try. You won't regret it.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I went 3 times on a dinner date with Maria&John and Jessica appeared and after a while I got to double date her with Dana and spent the weekend with Dana and had sex with her the first time.

Then I searched for the lost equipment with her and one evening I went to play basket ball with her.
The next day I am in my office and it gives me the option to deal with Jimmy or not. When I select 'Leave it.' I get a script error basically forcing me to quit the game.

N

netkeliye

totally agree, DOD is the 12 most visited thread with 375k with the disadvantage that is not even show in the forum game, the only way someone can see this thread in the main page is after update or when someone post in here and still not popular.

View attachment 15461
Well well look you's been doing all stats digging

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The next day I am in my office and it gives me the option to deal with Jimmy or not.
When I select 'Leave it.' I get a script error basically forcing me to quit the game.
Not that i'm one to tell anyone how to play their game but dealing with Jimmy leads to a quite funny scene.

N

netkeliye

I went 3 times on a dinner date with Maria&John and Jessica appeared and after a while I got to double date her with Dana and spent the weekend with Dana and had sex with her the first time.

Then I searched for the lost equipment with her and one evening I went to play basket ball with her.
The next day I am in my office and it gives me the option to deal with Jimmy or not. When I select 'Leave it.' I get a script error basically forcing me to quit the game.
Error code dump please
Which version you downloaded and are you using.

Rebootcomputa

Jul 15, 2017
Any knows a way to stop the weekend trip with Dana and Andrea from triggering? it keeps ending the game for me, I wanna try the new content. Thx

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes