N

netkeliye

I went 3 times on a dinner date with Maria&John and Jessica appeared and after a while I got to double date her with Dana and spent the weekend with Dana and had sex with her the first time.

Then I searched for the lost equipment with her and one evening I went to play basket ball with her.
The next day I am in my office and it gives me the option to deal with Jimmy or not. When I select 'Leave it.' I get a script error basically forcing me to quit the game.
have a look
This error has been popping every now and then
Here is a workaround or fix to stop game from crashing

Steps:
1.Use Unren.bat to unzip game files(Attached or you can download from forum)
2.Go to folder game\images\dana\mariadanadinnerdate
3.There will be 4 folders in there (danaconf, danainterview, danarand3, jimmy)
4.Cut paste/move these 4 folders to game\images\dana
5.This should fix issue.

No more crashes.Enjoy

Can some one(@Ptolemy ,@Bip ) put this on first post with tag like Error Fixes
as this going to happen to a bunch of people and they keep wandering in the forums for fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Krull

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Can some one(@Ptolemy ,@Bip ) put this on first post with tag like Error Fixes
as this going to happen to a bunch of people and they keep wandering in the forums for fix.
I don't have access to the OP, neither Ptolemy I think ;)

This is an error that came with the 0.057 compressed version, I do not know if it was corrected with 0.058. But it does not come from the (superb) version of Ptolemy nor from my (rotten) patches.

N

netkeliye

@Ptolemy I have found bug were in the images triggered are duplicate images from previous dialogs in the new event with Dana in version 0.58.

I have repeated the condition and yes the bug is repeatable
I wanna make it easy to you to fix this
So attached is the save file that will trigger the exact point where the issue is
This issue seems to be again due to wrong image labels in code danalabels.rpy
Tried to edit code with notepad++ to get proper image load sequence but that did not seem to fix that as i did not compile the file (don't have renpy compiler with me also me not that good in coding)
So I did the mundane layman solution which seems to fix the issue
If you go to folder game\images\dana\danaweekendpass2 you will see the images 51 to 60 are duplicate of 41 to 50
In your danalables.rpy code you have correctly put the image sequence but the duplicate files trigger wrong images
Simple Fix is to delete image 51 to 60 and rename 61 to 51, 62 to 52 and so on till 72 -62
That puts the images in correct order with you code.

The save file is 9-4 order you can check your self bug yourself.
I originally downloaded compressed version 0.57 and then manually updated to 0.58
I don't know if this occurs in full 5+GB version of yours.

Hope it help making the game bug free

Love your work Keep Updating.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
. But it does not come from the (superb) version of Ptolemy nor from my (rotten) patches.
Not so superb after all.

@Ptolemy I have found bug were in the images triggered are duplicate images from previous dialogs in the new event with Dana in version 0.58.

I have repeated the condition and yes the bug is repeatable
I wanna make it easy to you to fix this
So attached is the save file that will trigger the exact point where the issue is
This issue seems to be again due to wrong image labels in code danalabels.rpy
Tried to edit code with notepad++ to get proper image load sequence but that did not seem to fix that as i did not compile the file (don't have renpy compiler with me also me not that good in coding)
So I did the mundane layman solution which seems to fix the issue
If you go to folder game\images\dana\danaweekendpass2 you will see the images 51 to 60 are duplicate of 41 to 50
In your danalables.rpy code you have correctly put the image sequence but the duplicate files trigger wrong images
Simple Fix is to delete image 51 to 60 and rename 61 to 51, 62 to 52 and so on till 72 -62
That puts the images in correct order with you code.

The save file is 9-4 order you can check your self bug yourself.
I originally downloaded compressed version 0.57 and then manually updated to 0.58
I don't know if this occurs in full 5+GB version of yours.

Hope it help making the game bug free

Love your work Keep Updating.
Yes, it comes from me redoing a few renders and forgetting to change the file names. The fix is what you said. I'll post one tonight, after I come home from work.

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
I loathe the day that I stop finding gems like this game and end up stuck with v0.1 games all the time.

10/10 game. At first I thought it was a bit lacking, and in some senses it is where things are a bit repetitive in between the events, but still overall it's a fantastic game and a great story with quality CGs. I don't know if I actually hit the full end point of the current update, but it's been good. Will definitely keep an eye on this one for future updates.

I'd almost say this game should be in the popular games list, but then a thousand people with differing (and arguably stupid) opinions might destroy the creativity like they did to BB.

Reactions: Namco15

gokublack_one

Jun 10, 2017
Hi Ptolemy ! First i would like to thank you for making this awesome game and for making Dana gorgeous and with a hot body. But if i may, i would like to ask for some scenes with her :
1 using blindfold on her in the bedroom and having sex after a romantic dinner at a restaurant
2 making/asking her to wear a vibrating egg when visiting the club and turning it on leading either to a sex scene in the club's bathroom or to a powerfull orgasm
3 Chris licking her asshole and making her cum
4 Dana deepthroating (if it's possible with sime tears) Chris until he cums maybe in her mouth
Also it will be really awesome to see her more in stunning dreases, stockings or pantyhose because this way she's more gorgeous. Thank you very much for your attention and sorry if it's too much to ask, but i think it would be really hot to see these scenes in the game.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes