Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Hi Ptolemy ! First i would like to thank you for making this awesome game and for making Dana gorgeous and with a hot body. But if i may, i would like to ask for some scenes with her :
1 using blindfold on her in the bedroom and having sex after a romantic dinner at a restaurant
2 making/asking her to wear a vibrating egg when visiting the club and turning it on leading either to a sex scene in the club's bathroom or to a powerfull orgasm
3 Chris licking her asshole and making her cum
4 Dana deepthroating (if it's possible with sime tears) Chris until he cums maybe in her mouth
Also it will be really awesome to see her more in stunning dreases, stockings or pantyhose because this way she's more gorgeous. Thank you very much for your attention and sorry if it's too much to ask, but i think it would be really hot to see these scenes in the game.

WOW, that's quite a list. :)

No offence, but I don't do custom content for non-patrons, sorry.
But what you will probably see at some point, is the blindfold scene. I had something like that planned anyway.

gokublack_one

Jun 10, 2017

But what you will probably see at some point, is the blindfold scene. I had something like that planned anyway.
That's pity, it would've been really nice to see all this but still thank you for the blindfold scene.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think it would be fun to see Jessica make John and Maria her bitches.

Something about that just tickles me.

Not saying add it, it makes no sense story wise, but Maria is usually in control (except that one scene in a toilet) and to see her bow that ass down to Jess would amuse me.

I think i'm a bit over protective of Jessica here, too much for a game character, she just reminds me of 2 people who helped me make, well, me.

When I was a lad, talking 16 before my army days, I met a dom lass who taught me most of what I know about being a dom today. After her I got in a 2 year relationship with a lass that had Congenital Hypotrichosis (spelling?) and couldn't grow any hair at all. So for those that really didn't give a shit as to why I keep defending Jessica, I told you anyway because life stories.

N

netkeliye

Hi Ptolemy ! First i would like to thank you for making this awesome game and for making Dana gorgeous and with a hot body. But if i may, i would like to ask for some scenes with her :
1 using blindfold on her in the bedroom and having sex after a romantic dinner at a restaurant
2 making/asking her to wear a vibrating egg when visiting the club and turning it on leading either to a sex scene in the club's bathroom or to a powerfull orgasm
3 Chris licking her asshole and making her cum
4 Dana deepthroating (if it's possible with sime tears) Chris until he cums maybe in her mouth
Also it will be really awesome to see her more in stunning dreases, stockings or pantyhose because this way she's more gorgeous. Thank you very much for your attention and sorry if it's too much to ask, but i think it would be really hot to see these scenes in the game.
I think it would be fun to see Jessica make John and Maria her bitches.

Something about that just tickles me.

Not saying add it, it makes no sense story wise, but Maria is usually in control (except that one scene in a toilet) and to see her bow that ass down to Jess would amuse me.

I think i'm a bit over protective of Jessica here, too much for a game character, she just reminds me of 2 people who helped me make, well, me.

When I was a lad, talking 16 before my army days, I met a dom lass who taught me most of what I know about being a dom today. After her I got in a 2 year relationship with a lass that had Congenital Hypotrichosis (spelling?) and couldn't grow any hair at all. So for those that really didn't give a shit as to why I keep defending Jessica, I told you anyway because life stories.
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE wanting something specific from game
But I strongly believe that we should just trust @Ptolemy to take any direction he wants it to go, and be happy with it.
As different people with different taste will just keep on asking different things and this always lead disasters like that is big brother,and so many others.
The game is going in great.I'm sure @Ptolemy has some great plans envisioned for us.Take a Leap of Faith.
Be appreciative, spread the word for this game but please don't ask for specific route from @Ptolemy, or try to stir it to some specific direction as that's just your opinion .

Like if you agree what is said, if not please read the big bold underlined italic WORDS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Penfold Mole
N

netkeliye

any guides on DoD out?
Well game's pretty simple
If you start new you can finish in 3-4 hours(Don't use cheats it always seems to break some event now or then)
Now I'll try to give you simple guide not detailed walk through As i completed the game in (4 hours with all the grind)

The events seems to be trigger only after you go on Dates with girls so keep that in mind.
Even if you want to, not pursue any specific route (like for say swinger route with maria and his creep husband) you still have to go on 1st date with all of them, I think this were many of guys get stuck wanting to progress with only one girl at once.

Tip:Go in Preference and toggle back dialog option

First start with increasing affection and sexuality with all girls with talking.
New dialogues get unlocked at multiple of (20-24) I think so keep that in mind.
You will have to go out in date with Andrea first try asking her out at evening after work.

Game unlocks dates first for Andrea then Maria then Jessica then Dana.

Going out on a date with girls give to great stats, so try to grind it so you can get fast affection sexuality.
You will have random event at home where Dana would come home or you find Andrea will be stuck in rain.
Always use Paragon choices as renegade choices only gives negative stats.
After 1st date is done and you have enough stats on girls you will be able to get Dana come with you on dates.
Repeat this with Maria and Jessica, go on 1st date with them grind to get stats.
Get Dana come with you in dates with maria and Jessica.
(Don;t worry your beloved Dana will not be Shared to that creep husband of maria on first date(This is just my take on him))
Once you take Dana on first dates with Andrea Maria and Jessica you unlock getaway event on weekend
She will come to you and get you on a romantic get away(Be loving and you will be rewarded try not be an ass).
After that event i recommend you to not go on date for a week as if you do Dana will assume you are giving her solution for the social acceptance for there taboo relationship, instead waste a week till weekend comes and call her
She will invite you go for Combat classes she goes to and event unfolds from there on (Again use paragon choices only as game only seems reward those).

Now you can go on second dates with other girls Andrea,Maria Jessica
Try not to invite Dana on first go on second dates
Invite Dana on second go on second dates with other girls
Viola you have completed all available events
There are some random event with regards with Dana wanting you to impress your dad i did not cover them as they are trigger automatically in between.

Update:- There is date with Dana, one in which you go to amphitheater (One with the blue dress)use JL role play path or else you will miss the love scenes.

Sorry I'm not avid writer and I know i must have so grammatical mistakes so pls to all grammar police out there I wanna say I don't care
Saw Many request for walk through in thread,
Still don't take this a walk through just helping out some bro's out there getting there minds fucked over this.

BTW this for version 0.57
You can take a look, hope it helps.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE wanting something specific from game
But I strongly believe that we should just trust @Ptolemy to take any direction he wants it to go, and be happy with it.
As different people with different taste will just keep on asking different things and this always lead disasters like that is big brother,and so many others.
The game is going in great.I'm sure @Ptolemy has some great plans envisioned for us.Take a Leap of Faith.
Be appreciative, spread the word for this game but please don't ask for specific route from @Ptolemy, or try to stir it to some specific direction as that's just your opinion .

Like if you agree what is said, if not please read the big bold underlined italic WORDS.
I just want to quote myself in my own words in that very post you quoted me saying....

Not saying add it, it makes no sense story wise,
It would amuse me is all, what I find amusing and what would make any logical sense in the game are 2 entirely different things which is why I don't make suggestions.

N

netkeliye

I just want to quote myself in my own words in that very post you quoted me saying....

It would amuse me is all, what I find amusing and what would make any logical sense in the game are 2 entirely different things which is why I don't make suggestions.

I used the above image for a reason but since we are going to discuss this I may as well go ahead
(I fear I will be getting lot of heat for say this but, fuck it)
What I wanted to convey in that post is one guy suggesting something could/would open the flood gates and before you know you know everyone will be suggesting something.
With enough people suggesting something, subconsciously Dev is in pressure to do that.
That's just how I see it, I may be horribly wrong here or I could be right.

N

netkeliye

Thanks!

I can't seem to find Jessica though. Only Maria and Andrea have appeared.
From the save from that point leave outside and go
Office -for Dana
Restaurant- for Jon
Bowling alley- for Jessica event
Jessica and Jon event are I guess 50% probability event if you can't trigger, reload and go again

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I suppose you mean saves to events in new 0.58 update
Here you go
You go to office for Dana events
Restaurant for Jon event
Bowling alley for Jessica event
Thank you, may the gods be forever in your favour.
I will enjoy this new update and sleep peacefully.

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017

So let me see if I understand it well, your patrons do not talk to you so you come to f95 for feedback and when someone gives you your not paying attention because it is not a patron ...

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
My I ask if theirs a Patreon of this game to ask a question for me please?

I have heard your working on a Dana alone path will be added is there any timeframe set yet?

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
So let me see if I understand it well, your patrons do not talk to you so you come to f95 for feedback and when someone gives you your not paying attention because it is not a patron ...
I assume that ptolemy have some polls on his patreon page about content in his game, and what to include and what not. Of course he is going to listen his patrons and not us, they paying for this game. I'm glad he is here, because we can discus with him about game, or if we find some bugs we can inform him. He is a nice guy, but if someone wants custom scenes they should pay 20$ or 50$ simple as that. In any case, we should be grateful for playing for free.

Reactions: Namco15
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes