Slicks

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks for the praise everyone.

But seriously, if you want to help, and can't contribute directly. Post the game on other forums, make it better known. Give it a good review etc....

I'd really appreciate it.
i'll do it, thank you

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the praise everyone.

But seriously, if you want to help, and can't contribute directly. Post the game on other forums, make it better known. Give it a good review etc....

I'd really appreciate it.
I tell everyone I can about this if i feel they will be accepting of it... :) I spread the word as I can!

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
in my opinion SP it is like meet and fuck absolutely no story and the renders are just bad
that's what I like about it! If I am in a meet and fuck mood...Superpowered is my go to...well, that and The Twist. If I am in a story mood, I go to the DoD's :eek:penedeyewink: Support @Ptolemy. ***another shameless plug***:eazyHype:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Man I need to catch up, haven't played since .056 glad to see constant updates though.

Also, man, another John hate fest brewing in the last few pages. Just want to say again PTolemy, I actually really like having John in the game. Yeah, he's a little sleazy, but he and Maria's crazy actually work well together, and it's not often you can meet a dude who congratulates you for assfucking his wife, and means it. Seriously, if you ever do a scene where the MC and John are DPing Maria ahd giving each other a high five it would be perfect. And yeah, of course he wants Dana, who the hell wouldn't?

I think what works for me with a lot of the characters is that they are all pretty damn likable, well Jessica pushes it a bit, but they are definitely fun. Anyhow, keep up the good work man!

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
Man I need to catch up, haven't played since .056 glad to see constant updates though.

Also, man, another John hate fest brewing in the last few pages. Just want to say again PTolemy, I actually really like having John in the game. Yeah, he's a little sleazy, but he and Maria's crazy actually work well together, and it's not often you can meet a dude who congratulates you for assfucking his wife, and means it. Seriously, if you ever do a scene where the MC and John are DPing Maria ahd giving each other a high five it would be perfect. And yeah, of course he wants Dana, who the hell wouldn't?

I think what works for me with a lot of the characters is that they are all pretty damn likable, well Jessica pushes it a bit, but they are definitely fun. Anyhow, keep up the good work man!
i haven't play the v.57 too but i'm gonna wait for the next one that i guess will be out on weekend

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
that's what I like about it! If I am in a meet and fuck mood...Superpowered is my go to...well, that and The Twist. If I am in a story mood, I go to the DoD's :eek:penedeyewink: Support @Ptolemy. ***another shameless plug***:eazyHype:
well for meet and fuck this game is better i guess you can do the dates alone or with dana with the three girls and the random events, BTW @Ptolemy i guess we need dates with dana alone, REAL dates like with the other girls go to her office after work and ask her to go out just C and D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i guess we need dates with dana alone, REAL dates like with the other girls go to her office after work and ask her to go out just C and D
The main point to the story is them trying to hide the fact they are dating.

They are using Andrea/Jessica as a cover for that.

Unless it's weekend getaways, I doubt they will go out as a couple anywhere they can be seen by people that know them.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
The main point to the story is them trying to hide the fact they are dating.

They are using Andrea/Jessica as a cover for that.

Unless it's weekend getaways, I doubt they will go out as a couple anywhere they can be seen by people that know them.
they go to theater together, go to stripclub with clients, make out outside the pool in public, go to gym, pier, restaurant together, i don't think a date will hurt and in the wort scenery if someone see them is normal to spend time as family and coworkers, they just need to keep the lewd part for indoors

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You basically just shot down your own request.

They already do stuff together, why would they risk complicating things?

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
You basically just shot down your own request.

They already do stuff together, why would they risk complicating things?
cause they want to be together and alone, maybe? they already spend all day at work together, go out together after work (with someone else) watch movies at night and sleep toghether, spend weekends together, basically all the do is together but still want to move together, my guess is that they really want to stop pretending and act as a couple but they are afraid

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Of course they are afraid, incest is frowned upon heavily and their dad would not be impressed (understatement). That wouldn't bother Chris much but Dana is a daddy's girl and wouldn't want to hurt him.

Chris isn't the one that is bothered about showing affection in public, Dana is. She wears the mask in the club and she won't risk anything that will get them caught.

Try and kiss her in the event to meet the South African client and she flies off the handle. There is mad and then there is Dana after a public display of affection.

She's fine if it's somewhere people don't know her or she won't be seen or if there is someone else to act as a buffer but alone, nope.

While it is a game and suspension of disbelief is expected to some degree it is still a taboo subject that Dana is all too aware of.

She's that hung up on it she's wanting Chris to sleep with other women so nobody will suspect anything.

I realise i'm coming across as argumentative here, I didn't mean to but i'm just not seeing how you could turn Dana from someone who wants absolutely no public display that could get them caught into someone who'd willingly go out on a solo date.

I'm not seeing a how he could do that in a way that would make sense.

Last edited:

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
I realise i'm coming across as argumentative here, I didn't mean to but i'm just not seeing how you could turn Dana from someone who wants absolutely no public display that could get them caught into someone who'd willingly go out on a solo date.
i don't think that if they go to dinner or dance would be bad if they control and act like siblings while they are in public, but anyway could be a private date in chris apt or dana's house
like the randoms but as a proper date

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i don't think that if they go to dinner or dance would be bad if they control and act like siblings while they are in public, but anyway could be a private date in chris apt or dana's house
like the randoms but as a proper date
Thing is if they kiss like they were b/f or g/f and someone they know sees them then there could be problems and that's her issue i can understand it word could get back to dad... i love her comment "her I can explain to dad about being in bed, but I can't explain you..." hehehe she's just worried if anyone they know that knows their dad might tell him and that could be bad.

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I discover the game recently and I don't understand it. I would prevent to date the other girl than Dana but apparently if I want progress in the game I have to date the others girl? So I did, but how many time I have to speak/fuck the other binocular weird girl for progress with the beautiful Dana? Because I am at 253 affection 181 sexuality with Dana, 50/1 with Andrea, 55/49 with Maria, and I stil can do anything the week-end and have to skip it. Doing the same event so many time for having access to something else it's a little bit anoying I think...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's what I was trying to get at.

She's trying to keep it quiet that they are a couple so the most she'd do in public is exactly what she's doing now.

Look how far she's going to keep it quiet. She's got Andrea moving in to "act" as Chris' girlfriend so people don't suspect anything and she's moving a lass from another town to work as his assistant because she's had to promote Andrea so they can live together without eyebrows raising.

Everything she does is to stop people questioning anything. Dana would not do anything to risk drawing attention. At most they went to a theatre but had zero public display of affection which isn't really a date a couple would go on.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I discover the game recently and I don't understand it. I would prevent to date the other girl than Dana but apparently if I want progress in the game I have to date the others girl? So I did, but how many time I have to speak/fuck the other binocular weird girl for progress with the beautiful Dana? Because I am at 253 affection 181 sexuality with Dana, 50/1 with Andrea, 55/49 with Maria, and I stil can do anything the week-end and have to skip it. Doing the same event so many time for having access to something else it's a little bit anoying I think...
I'll go over it again but i've said it before:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you will need to have one other girl as part of a cover for you and dana being together. Daddy won't look kindly to siblings being together in general. so pick the one you like the best to have with you my suggestion would be andrea (since that's who the current second getaway is with but also my favorite other girl :) )

Reactions: Ptolemy

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
@ Sorry, but I have to agree with @ .

I don't see how that would happen. I goes against Dana's character. She does everything to keep up appearances. "Lady in the street" as they say.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. But I don't think so.

PS: Thanks @Freki for being the online guide :p. I really have to rework that beginning. I thought it would be obvious what you had to do, but it seems not.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That's what I was trying to get at.

She's trying to keep it quiet that they are a couple so the most she'd do in public is exactly what she's doing now.

Look how far she's going to keep it quiet. She's got Andrea moving in to "act" as Chris' girlfriend so people don't suspect anything and she's moving a lass from another town to work as his assistant because she's had to promote Andrea so they can live together without eyebrows raising.

Everything she does is to stop people questioning anything. Dana would not do anything to risk drawing attention. At most they went to a theatre but had zero public display of affection which isn't really a date a couple would go on.
only thing is the idea of andrea moving in is actually Chris' idea and she's running with it. :)

Reactions: Gomly1980
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes