Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I suppose you mean saves to events in new 0.58 update
Here you go
You go to office for Dana events
Restaurant for Jon event
Bowling alley for Jessica event
I've been getting confused by a few of the 0.58 post and thinking I'm missing something, so I tried your save. With the save you provided, the bowling alley gives Andrea scene. Going to the dance club triggers the Jessica pool scene. Are there other scenes I'm missing?

N

netkeliye

I've been getting confused by a few of the 0.58 post and thinking I'm missing something, so I tried your save. With the save you provided, the bowling alley gives Andrea scene. Going to the dance club triggers the Jessica pool scene. Are there other scenes I'm missing?
Going to office from that save point on weekend should trigger 3 dana linked 0.58 event
pool gets you jessica 0.57 event
bowling alley gets you jessica 0.58 event
restaurant gets you jon 0.58 event

Hope it helps

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
A Dana only ending, not a Dana only path.

And there is no timeframe.
Mod request:
Direct path to Dana player exclusive to player (MC) by moving dependency from other NPC like Jessica and Maria. Having Dana more like each NPC ( Andrea ) open evening dating for Dana take her out to Bar, Dinner, Pool, Gym and Theater this could be the new dependency. For the weekend call to spend the weekend with Dana.. Thoughts?

Reactions: Darkaura

Yijahh

Aug 24, 2017
i am SO confused, i played but i lost a lot of events then i read a guide here but then some people said it must be done in other order, don't get it

confuse.jpg

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Played through this game after seeing it in two signatures as the main recommendation and just have to say WOW!
This probably has been one of the most mature games I've ever played. And not because of the sex stuff (which was still awesome).

That's really hard to pull off! I mean, I love Akubar's humor in his games, but making sexy stories actually serious takes even more effort imo, it's the major reason why there's so few good ones out there.
This game though seemed just very real. Sure, the abundance of sex is still over the top, but that's intentional, after all it's an erotic game. Other than that though the whole scenario felt just very fleshed out and more like a tv show (imagine the reactions if a tv channel ever did an incest love story!).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this game. I'm really looking forward to future updates, keep up this awesome work!

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Balub There is a great deal not done in this. The game is not complete at this point and the "end" with Andrea is not the actual end of what is happening in the game. there is a posiblity of Jessica being in the place of Andrea if you go that route... there is mention of dana following chris as you move to more events between chris and maria. really no walk through, but you have the idea to follow already. It is a GREAT game/Visual Novel and many of us love it too!!! spread the word! donate if you can!

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
Played through this game after seeing it in two signatures as the main recommendation and just have to say WOW!
This probably has been one of the most mature games I've ever played. And not because of the sex stuff (which was still awesome).

That's really hard to pull off! I mean, I love Akubar's humor in his games, but making sexy stories actually serious takes even more effort imo, it's the major reason why there's so few good ones out there.
This game though seemed just very real. Sure, the abundance of sex is still over the top, but that's intentional, after all it's an erotic game. Other than that though the whole scenario felt just very fleshed out and more like a tv show (imagine the reactions if a tv channel ever did an incest love story!).

I genuinely cared for the characters! Even dominant Jessica though I haven't completed her path just because it's not my personal preference.
The variety of the characters was also really nice! There were enough "plain" beautiful people in minor roles like the shop assistant and Mila the stripper, but everyone else but Dana had some things that set him apart from being your white off-the-rack supermodel. That was a very nice difference to other games.
Not only did it add to the realism (after all, nobody lives in a world inhabited by white bisexual 36-24-36 supermodels),
it also helps Dana stand out as the perfect girl, making it easier for the player to understand Chris's affection for her.

Speaking of banging her, I was very surprised how you handled the whole progress of their relationship. I just happened to have Jessica over for the first evening. When she showered and I peeked I kinda expected Dana to give Chris a lecture, be upset or some other typical stuff you see when a 13 year old brother peeks on his 18 year old sister.
Instead she just was happy someone was appreciating her body and at the same time teased her brother for being such a hedonist. That was just very mature and at the same time added a lot to the atmosphere this game was setting, making it clear that those characters are adults, not some siblings that are just 18 for legal purposes.

Personally I'd perhaps preferred them to talk a tiny bit more about their relationship at the beginning.
At first it is a bit unclear to the player where both of them are standing.
I point this out because it's probably hard to see for the creator and long-term players who know Dana and her relationship with Chris already.

Here's some examples:

- Chris mentioning to his sister to not squirm so much as they're both in bed after a movie night, he can only control his body so far.
Dana, similar to the shower scene, is flattered and amused at the same time and might take this opportunity to tease him a little by pressing her ass against her brothers crotch. Now Chris can choose to push it or to stay strong, if he pushes Dana is freaking out and leaves.
There's a similar situation on their first weekend, but I think it would add a lot to have the scene I just described in the beginning whenever Dana visits. Perhaps shift it towards actual sex when they've both admitted their affection. It wouldn't require a full new scene, but would feel like it to the player when he unlocks it.

- There's talk about Chris showing Dana the ropes of the hedonistic life style in the beginning, but it's never mentioned afterwards. Perhaps Chris should convince his sister sometimes to let herself go when she begins to think too much about consequences. Or Dana could mention herself how she wants to live a happier life.

- I don't remember when the first time the two siblings are having sex in front of each other is, so correct me if I'm wrong here:
It all seemed to escalate rather quickly though. Now this is good for the pacing of the game, but there should be some sort of talk between the two justifying it for themselves casually, not yet admitting their affection and the fact that they'd much rather fuck each other.
Not much, just one or two lines, perhaps at the bureau after the first time they've shared a partner. After all these characters have lived apart for a while before Chris got hired, right?
I like it that they do have this kind of talk after they kinda fuck themselves using Jessica (very hot scene btw), now fully aware that this is beginning to escalate into something they have a hard time controlling.

Now those are just some suggestions from my first playthrough, it could very well be that I just missed some dialogue or did something out of order. Still as a hobby writer myself I know how difficult it can be to think about these things when you already know the entire story arc.

Some other small suggestions:
- There should be an additional scene with Andrea in the office once she's used to Chris's cock. I imagine this is already planned and just not implemented it, but I wanted to mention it nevertheless.

Personally I also could see an alternative working perhaps a bit better, using most of the images already there:
Here you could choose how much you care for your secretary's pleasure, something like this:

C: I'd like some private time.
A: Of course sir. Do you mind if I... touch myself first, sir? It's quite big, I'm afraid you'd hurt me otherwise.

C: Of course, I wouldn't want to cause you any more trouble than necessary. After all you're a valuable asset (right word?) to this company.

[Andrea is happy and able to take it in with only minimal pain, getting told by Chris what a good personal assistant she is and that he couldn't have asked for someone better. This gives +2 sex +2 aff]

C: No. You'll take it as it is, I like my pussies tight. Is that a problem for you, Miss Andrea?
A: N... no sir, of course not.
She stands up and you can see a trace of dread on her face

[in this case Chris takes her as he pleases while Andrea takes it like she's paid to, not sobbing yet but whincing with watery eyes. She'll ask Chris carefully to take it slower and will express how much this hurts her.
Chris will ask the rhethorical question whether he should maybe get a new assistant to which Andrea fearfully replies that this will not be necessary.

Now Chris can either have mercy and ask her to do the rest with her mouth which Andrea happily does, showing her commitment by taking it deep and swallowing. Due to her submissive nature Andrea still likes getting used a bit as long as it's not too much, so this will give +1 sex +1 aff.

Or Chris can tell her that in order for this to end quickly he'll have to pick up the pace, asking Miss Andrea whether she will be a good secretary and let him do this. Afraid to lose her job she does, but the result will leave her similar to when Chris fills her up at the bar and chooses to be a bad daddy while taking her over the basin. This should give like -5 sex -5 affection or something like that.

This leads me to an interesting thing this game does which is quite interesting to me compared to other roleplaying games: Choices that have only downside:
Now in your average roleplaying game when you can choose a dialogue and one option gives you 500 gold and the other one 100 gold without any other upside people will say it's useless because nobody will ever do this.

In the erotic genre it's a bit different though because it can be a very real guilty pleasure to be able to do the wrong thing in a game when you're able to rewind afterwards.
Since pleasure is one of the main goals of this game this is just a very neat way of standing up to the fact that this is wrong, not treating rape as "she likes this and just doesn't want to admit it, after a while she'll get used to it and it's ok".
This is also a big pluse point in this game's thrive in realism (neglecting the scenario and all the sex).

On the other side I'm probably preaching the choire here, right? Just let me say "I see what you did there, clever boy!"

At last some questions I have:

- Is the quick relation gain you can have with Andrea on purpose considering she's very trusting? Also you can talk about her past the entire day not working at all, gaining like 30 affection doing so not counting everything else.

- Is there any new content when making Andrea basically your sex slave? I thought about it because there's this option where you can transform all this affection points into sexuality ones.

- There's a mention that Andrea's brother would move in with the three of them which seems a bit strange given the nature of their relationship. Wouldn't it make more sense to just give him an appartment up the street?

- I got the "family" ending with Andrea, but given I've dived into the Jessica section a bit before it got too much for my taste I guess there's also another option? I think I've finished the Maria storyline, is there a third ending planned?

- There were hints of sex with the shop assistant, Andrea's roommate and others I can't remember, is there someting like a walkthrough where I can look things up?

Anyways, I really enjoyed this game. I'm really looking forward to future updates, keep up this awesome work!
WOW! awesome, i guess you missed a lot of content and random events, visit the restaurant, dance club etc.. after job and weekends and the only available ending by now is that with dana and andrea, but there will be more is a game still in progress.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
@Rosa Melano: Oh, I did all those events as far as I can tell and have been on each of the dates with and without Dana to see every ending.

@Rosa Melano: Can I just copy your banner into my signature to spread the word or is this part of some club?

Last edited:

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
@Rosa Melano: Oh, I did all those events as far as I can tell and have been on each of the dates with and without Dana to see every ending.

@Rosa Melano: Can I just copy your banner into my signature to spread the word or is this part of some club?
is not mine is from @Krull but he do it so we can use it so i guess there will be no problem here is the code

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#a6ff4d]  [URL='https://f95zone.com/posts/121954/'] [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/oIOZErs.gif[/IMG]  [/URL][/COLOR]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#a6ff4d][B][B][I]>>> [SIZE=5][URL='https://f95zone.com/posts/121954/']CLICK ME[/URL][/SIZE] <<<[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Reactions: Krull and Balub
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes