Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
is not mine is from @Krull but he do it so we can use it so i guess there will be no problem here is the code

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#a6ff4d]  [URL='https://f95zone.com/posts/121954/'] [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/oIOZErs.gif[/IMG]  [/URL][/COLOR]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#a6ff4d][B][B][I]>>> [SIZE=5][URL='https://f95zone.com/posts/121954/']CLICK ME[/URL][/SIZE] <<<[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
That's right , if it doesn't have a personalized user name on it , feel free to use it.;)
Also if you click on the "Free Wallpapers" on my signature , you'll find more signatures there too.

N

netkeliye

First of all I'm so glad so see sudden influx of new player in the thread, I guess job well done to us minion promoting this game.

Mod request:
Direct path to Dana player exclusive to player (MC) by moving dependency from other NPC like Jessica and Maria. Having Dana more like each NPC ( Andrea ) open evening dating for Dana take her out to Bar, Dinner, Pool, Gym and Theater this could be the new dependency. For the weekend call to spend the weekend with Dana.. Thoughts?
I'd prefer a Chris and Dana only play through.
You know what, I would love that too,but the thing is concept of satisfaction and desire is directly correlated to how hard it is to get/obtain/acquire(Popular example is GOT S5,6,7 wouldn't have been this great and satisfying, if S1,2,3,4 didn't suck).

Also the according to character arc here MC won't think twice/give a fuck what other's think about his love, being the renegade he his. But his better half is not so same, she's always been the good daddy's girls,and it obviously matters a lot to her what others would think about her. It would be a real challenge for @Ptolemy , but I'm craving to see how it goes, I think a bunch will agree upon this.

Reactions: Krull and Cirro84
N

netkeliye

So will we be able to pick the beard later on or are we stuck with Mental tranny?
Hmm... That daz3d model resembles to lex Luther in justice league anime's tbh(some kind of twist?A multi universe thing? don't know :p)
Beard or anything thing that makes him less alien(sorry :biggrin:) would be great, CGI never bother me anyway .

i am SO confused, i played but i lost a lot of events then i read a guide here but then some people said it must be done in other order, don't get it

View attachment 15827

Refer this post, hope it helps.

Well game's pretty simple
If you start new you can finish in 3-4 hours(Don't use cheats it always seems to break some event now or then)
Now I'll try to give you simple guide not detailed walk through as I completed the game in (4 hours with all the grind)

The events seems to be trigger only after you go on Dates with girls so keep that in mind.
Even if you want to, not pursue any specific route (like for say swinger route with maria and his creep husband) you still have to go on 1st date with all of them, I think this were many of guys get stuck wanting to progress with only one girl at once.

Tip:Go in Preference and toggle back dialog option

First start with increasing affection and sexuality with all girls with talking.
New dialogues get unlocked at multiple of (20-24) I think so keep that in mind.
You will have to go out in date with Andrea first try asking her out at evening after work.

Game unlocks dates first for Andrea then Maria then Jessica then Dana.

Going out on a date with girls give to great stats, so try to grind it so you can get fast affection sexuality.
You will have random event at home where Dana would come home or you find Andrea will be stuck in rain.
Always use Paragon choices as renegade choices only gives negative stats.
After 1st date is done and you have enough stats on girls you will be able to get Dana come with you on dates.
Repeat this with Maria and Jessica, go on 1st date with them grind to get stats.
Get Dana come with you in dates with maria and Jessica.
(Don;t worry your beloved Dana will not be Shared to that creep husband of maria on first date(This is just my take on him))
Once you take Dana on first dates with Andrea Maria and Jessica you unlock getaway event on weekend
She will come to you and get you on a romantic get away(Be loving and you will be rewarded try not be an ass).
After that event i recommend you to not go on date for a week as if you do Dana will assume you are giving her solution for the social acceptance for there taboo relationship, instead waste a week till weekend comes and call her
She will invite you go for Combat classes she goes to and event unfolds from there on (Again use paragon choices only as game only seems reward those).

Now you can go on second dates with other girls Andrea,Maria Jessica
Try not to invite Dana on first go on second dates
Invite Dana on second go on second dates with other girls
Viola you have completed all available events
There are some random event with regards with Dana wanting you to impress your dad i did not cover them as they are trigger automatically in between.

Update:- There is date with Dana, one in which you go to amphitheater (One with the blue dress)use JL role play path or else you will miss the love scenes.

Sorry I'm not avid writer and I know i must have so grammatical mistakes so pls to all grammar police out there I wanna say I don't care
Saw Many request for walk through in thread,
Still don't take this a walk through just helping out some bro's out there getting there minds fucked over this.

BTW this for version 0.57

Reactions: Cirro84

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
Update Aug 23 BugFix
There is a bug with the third Dana scene, that causes the images to repeat themselves. It's my fault, and this should fix that.
Patcher users can just update their game. It's very small. Basically just changes the names of a few files.
For those who don't use the patcher, instead of having to download the game again, I've made a pretty brutal fix.

Just unpack, and copy into the game directory.

N

netkeliye

Played through this game after seeing it in two signatures as the main recommendation and just have to say WOW!
This probably has been one of the most mature games I've ever played. And not because of the sex stuff (which was still awesome).

That's really hard to pull off! I mean, I love Akubar's humor in his games, but making sexy stories actually serious takes even more effort imo, it's the major reason why there's so few good ones out there.
This game though seemed just very real. Sure, the abundance of sex is still over the top, but that's intentional, after all it's an erotic game. Other than that though the whole scenario felt just very fleshed out and more like a tv show (imagine the reactions if a tv channel ever did an incest love story!).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this game. I'm really looking forward to future updates, keep up this awesome work!

If it's not to much to ask, could you the rate the game and write this review(without the spoiler section), because you described the game the right way that someone would be urged to give it a go/try, from there on I guess game will do the rest.

felt just very fleshed out and more like a tv show (imagine the reactions if a tv channel ever did an incest love story!)

N

netkeliye

The Bug
@Ptolemy I have found bug were in the images triggered are duplicate images from previous dialogs in the new event with Dana in version 0.58.

I have repeated the condition and yes the bug is repeatable
I wanna make it easy to you to fix this
So attached is the save file that will trigger the exact point where the issue is
This issue seems to be again due to wrong image labels in code danalabels.rpy
Tried to edit code with notepad++ to get proper image load sequence but that did not seem to fix that as i did not compile the file (don't have renpy compiler with me also me not that good in coding)
So I did the mundane layman solution which seems to fix the issue
If you go to folder game\images\dana\danaweekendpass2 you will see the images 51 to 60 are duplicate of 41 to 50
In your danalables.rpy code you have correctly put the image sequence but the duplicate files trigger wrong images
Simple Fix is to delete image 51 to 60 and rename 61 to 51, 62 to 52 and so on till 72 -62
That puts the images in correct order with you code.

The save file is 9-4 order you can check your self bug yourself.
I originally downloaded compressed version 0.57 and then manually updated to 0.58
I don't know if this occurs in full 5+GB version of yours.

Hope it help making the game bug free

Love your work Keep Updating.
And the easy Fix

Update Aug 23 BugFix
There is a bug with the third Dana scene, that causes the images to repeat themselves. It's my fault, and this should fix that.
Patcher users can just update their game. It's very small. Basically just changes the names of a few files.
For those who don't use the patcher, instead of having to download the game again, I've made a pretty brutal fix.

pcfix.zip
macfix.zip
Thank you @pindosxxxl

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Update Aug 23 BugFix

Or just go to game/images/dana/danaweekendpass2 and delete the repeating images and renumber the rest.

@Balub the pacing in the beginning bothers a lot of people and can easily be fixed by adding flashbacks and dreams.I have suggested this before.

@Ptolemy First you are doing good work and it really shows you care about your projects.

But i have a few suggestions that i think will make the game a lot better.

First redo/extend the first part by adding more dreams/fantasies(sexual and not) flashbacks to their younger years their relationship with their father/mother(at least a week's worth) it just isn't realistic for him to discover his feelings for her because of only one sex dream.Add more subplots that encourage the development of desire for MC in Dana.Add a good guy option to not take immediate advantage of Andrea for a bigger gratifikation later.

Second redo/extend first Dana weekend specifically the ending during and after the anal.I mean after her first pussy sex with him and every time after she is sore or in pain and the pain and soreness will be x3 worse for anal even x5 because they did 0 preparation on her and it's her first time.So the sleeping on my belly and i'm fine in the morning just isn't working and even if it is just all a tough girl act on her part and she is hiding and bearing the actual pain Chris is still experienced enough to know and will try to alleviate her pain if he cares so much about her add a scene where she can't sleep from the pain and he helps her and him waking up and seeing she is struggling to put one her clothes and encourage her to skip the work day and allow him to take care of her.It will add a lot more emotional depth.

Third add the option to turn Jessica into a mouse.

I don't know what your future plans for Mila are but her father deserves a very painful end.

And i know the creation and tweaking of the scenes will take time but i'm sure no one will mind to wait 2W or a month if it will improve the game experience.There are creators that produce 1/10 of your content and quality in a much longer time span but still receive a lot more support just because they have a strong intro.

N

netkeliye

Or just go to game/images/dana/danaweekendpass2 and delete the
repeating images and renumber the rest.
I answered the same fix when I pointed the bug earlier as well but it nice to have easy peasy lemon squeezy fix

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
WOW........

First you decline the pledge you made, then you ignore the email I send you about it. But you're the fastest gun in the west when it comes to literally just copy and pasting the links I post, this thread.

Guys like you make being a laid back guy on Patreon, and not charging people up front etc..... and exercise in ZEN, you know that right?

Ptolemy
Sir Ptolemy. Just wondering who is older. Dana or Chris

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Are there any rivals in the game? or is it just the MC ezpz getting all the women he wants?

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Let me just state here shortly that the first 3 seasons of GoT were way better than the rest because GRRM was still giving guidance.

Anyhow...

About the whole Dana only path:
I'm not sure I'd like that. I mean the whole story is about how Chris is fucking other women as a substitute so he's able to be around Dana without going completely insane.
It's just so brilliantly done imo because as the player you really do the same:
Sure, you do it because you know that it progresses the game and will unlock Dana stuff, but those two things are just very similar and imo cleverly done.

Not sure what a Dana only path would add story-wise since in the end Dana mostly needs time to realize her feelings are not only genuine but also shared by Chris.

In the game this time is bridged by the various events with other people, having a Dana only path would either
- have the player skip through everything, clicking through days and days of work until the Dana events are triggered one at a time. OR
- require Ptolemy to redesign half of the game with Chris and Dana doing a completely different story arc with tons of new scenes, a alternate storyline etc.

Like without Chris realizing he's just fucking all these women because he really wants to fuck Dana a lot of the story is lost. Similarly I don't think that without the beard Dana would actually agree to move in with Chris, fearing they'd get discovered too easily.

Imo in the end all this Dana only talk goes into the "would be nice" category, but given that the game is still unfinished I think that Ptolemy's time would be better invested in fleshing out the story he wants to tell first and foremost.

On another note: I think it would be nice for Dana to at least mention that she's on the pill or alternatively Chris asking about it when she wants him to cum inside. After all given the premise this game is meant to be set rather realistic.
Similarly it might be mentioned shortly by Andrea when asked by Chris. The MC is supposed to be a bit of a spoiled ass, at least in the beginning, right? He might just mention that it wouldn't be profitable for her trying to get pregnant for child care since she'd just get fired, leaving her without job.

@netkeliye I'm new to this forum, is there any special place where I should write this review in?

Reactions: supermanz95
N

netkeliye

What is fixed in the v.0.058 bugfix ?
Fix regarding Last of 3 new event with dana refer

@Ptolemy I have found bug were in the images triggered are duplicate images from previous dialogs in the new event with Dana in version 0.58.

I have repeated the condition and yes the bug is repeatable
I wanna make it easy to you to fix this
So attached is the save file that will trigger the exact point where the issue is
This issue seems to be again due to wrong image labels in code danalabels.rpy
Tried to edit code with notepad++ to get proper image load sequence but that did not seem to fix that as i did not compile the file (don't have renpy compiler with me also me not that good in coding)
So I did the mundane layman solution which seems to fix the issue
If you go to folder game\images\dana\danaweekendpass2 you will see the images 51 to 60 are duplicate of 41 to 50
In your danalables.rpy code you have correctly put the image sequence but the duplicate files trigger wrong images
Simple Fix is to delete image 51 to 60 and rename 61 to 51, 62 to 52 and so on till 72 -62
That puts the images in correct order with you code.

The save file is 9-4 order you can check your self bug yourself.
I originally downloaded compressed version 0.57 and then manually updated to 0.58
I don't know if this occurs in full 5+GB version of yours.

Hope it help making the game bug free

Love your work Keep Updating.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Haha, it seems like everyone here has played Big Brother recently (I did so a week ago for the first time) and is still pissed about Eric.
Personally I was more pissed off by the grinding of BB tbh, though Eric was a close second.

Can I just say how much I enjoyed playing DreamingofDana without the need of some stupid cheats because the creator thought it would be "fun" to lengthen the content with the necessity to grind?
It's funny when you think about it: Content creators spend time to add grinding mechanics that people hate instead of just dedicating more time to the story, feeling that a longer gameplay would be better.
The players on the other hand don't want to play games for some minor updates when they have to grind all the time, resulting in mods and cheats to negate the work the creator put into the grinding part and its balancing.
It's just really counterproductive, but in this time of pay-to-win games everywhere people just seem to accept this kind of stuff as "normal" even in free games, it's ridiculous!

Back to the topic: I think that this story does have its own form of conflict. It's not in form of a physical rival though but an inner conflict of the two main characters that try to hide feelings that seem so obvious to the player.
That said the players has of course read the description of the game and the tags, so it's obvious to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyDonut

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
That is what I actually wanted as well, so chill pls.
I'm just tired seeing people arguing over NTR, cucks or whatever on this forum. I assume that you came here from big brother thread and the way you asked that question is like you wanted to start discussion about NTR all over again. This thread was clean from that type of debates, and we all would love to keep it that way. Again nothing against you man... try this game i am sure you will like it.

N

netkeliye

Let me just state here shortly that the first 3 seasons of GoT were way better than the rest because GRRM was still giving guidance.
Well that was not my point in general, it's not that I did not enjoy S1,2,3,4,5 what I wanted to imply there was Geoffrey's death,battle of bastard and s7 wouldn't have been this satisfying unless they made people crave for it, in this case by pure evil(lol).I gave that example to imply "Chekhov's gun Setup technique" but was afraid not everyone would understand, so tried to make a layman example that everyone (not living under rock:D) would understand.

About the whole Dana only path:
I'm not sure I'd like that. I mean the whole story is about how Chris is fucking other women as a substitute so he's able to be around Dana without going completely insane.
It's just so brilliantly done imo because as the player you really do the same:
Sure, you do it because you know that it progresses the game and will unlock Dana stuff, but those two things are just very similar and imo cleverly done.

Not sure what a Dana only path would add story-wise since in the end Dana mostly needs time to realize her feelings are not only genuine but also shared by Chris.

In the game this time is bridged by the various events with other people, having a Dana only path would either
- have the player skip through everything, clicking through days and days of work until the Dana events are triggered one at a time. OR
- require Ptolemy to redesign half of the game with Chris and Dana doing a completely different story arc with tons of new scenes, a alternate storyline etc.

Like without Chris realizing he's just fucking all these women because he really wants to fuck Dana a lot of the story is lost. Similarly I don't think that without the beard Dana would actually agree to move in with Chris, fearing they'd get discovered too easily.

Imo in the end all this Dana only talk goes into the "would be nice" category, but given that the game is still unfinished I think that Ptolemy's time would be better invested in fleshing out the story he wants to tell first and foremost.

On another note: I think it would be nice for Dana to at least mention that she's on the pill or alternatively Chris asking about it when she wants him to cum inside. After all given the premise this game is meant to be set rather realistic.
Similarly it might be mentioned shortly by Andrea when asked by Chris. The MC is supposed to be a bit of a spoiled ass, at least in the beginning, right? He might just mention that it wouldn't be profitable for her trying to get pregnant for child care since she'd just get fired, leaving her without job.
I totally agree,
I mean I too crave for Dana only path, but the game cannot do that straight away. The character arc's so complex and realistic.Love between Dana and MC is pure but still is taboo, and even though MC don't care about the what other thinks the only one person he care his better half, still care how world looks at their relation. So that makes this situation MC's problem(as his love for dana is undenyingly pure and he will do anything to make her happy). They don't have a solution right now for the situation and hence are making do with what and how they can and still being kind enough to not hurt people while they do so.
Cleverly this situation actually solves the Less FAP material problem that many romantic novels have to be popular.The story is more complex than many would perceive I guess that's the beauty of clever writing of @Ptolemy.
Look at us discussing story plots of 18+ game in an 18+ forum sites, yet here we are.
God damn it @Ptolemy what have you done to us.
@Ptolemy please stay on what ever path you are on, I will just enjoy the ride, bitter or sweet.
Love your work.
Can't believe I'm posting all this.Bit weird stuff I think.

@netkeliye I'm new to this forum, is there any special place where I should write this review in?[/QUOTE]

I guess you already did that.Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Balub
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes