Torin42

Aug 17, 2022
Where is Clara?
Pretty sure she was the person in the building at the top left of the town.

I can't enter to the mines even though I have the key, is that normal?
I don't think it lets you go when it's nighttime. Otherwise, maybe try talking to Clara and the mayor again to be sure all the dialog got triggered. If those don't work then I'm sure Deviolo would love a copy of the save file to track down what's happening.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Done with the demo and want to share some thoughts. The MC model is gorgeous, remind me of the wife from desert stalker. The writing is really good, especially for setting with fem MC where usually they all dumb as bricks, it's a good change to see a more reserved protagonist.
About problems, this game need many quality of life improvements. First will be better explanation about location you need to visit. It took me big time to find bath, the inn and other location. Basically I was slamming every door in village until I was able to find the right one. Explain like you need house with green roof, or bath in the left cave etc. It will help a lot.
Second, text skip. Maybe it is already and game, but alt and ctrl don't work, since the game has many repeating dialogues it's absolutely necessary function. The last one and the most important. While the first part of the game was like a breeze of air, the second become tiresome, because we're doing exact same actions again and again. I understand why grind in the game, but you still could make it more bearable while not hurting the slow burn pace of the story, if it was your intention. Make room reservation in the inn for the week or couple of days, instead of spending every day buying room for one night. Make cleaning in shop skippable to the point where we will talk with shop owner. This function should appear after some time when you have already done it yourself several times, and make it mandatory only if something new going to happen, like was with the basement. You even can add some key point in your room to make auto action for the day, like clean shop and go to room, if you need only bath event for example. Auto bath would also be good. Fast travel key point, so you don't have to run around the village for 2 IRL hours, but teleport to location you need. The top of the mountain, where there was another cursed npcs (I forget his name), will be absolutely necessary, because the mines are a real maze.
But if these problems will be solved, it definitely a good game to play.
I will follow this thread and wish you good luck with your game!

I'm also curious, how often the dev's planning to update their game?

William Bodd

Jul 7, 2017
Stuck trying to get through the mine. It says talk to the mayor about blockage but she says nothingh new. Is the key to the next bit findable?

exter

May 29, 2017
Stuck trying to get through the mine. It says talk to the mayor about blockage but she says nothingh new. Is the key to the next bit findable?
Yes, there is another key in the mines and you dont have to go through the blocked path. Im pretty sure, that we cant get past the blockage in this version. Try out all the other doors and try to interact with all the skeletons you see on the floor. If i remember correctly one of those had a key and i think it was the one you find in the area that is behind the very first door inside of the mines.

Reactions: Torin42

exter

May 29, 2017
I can't enter to the mines even though I have the key, is that normal?
Are you sure, that you are trying the right door? It is the one in the very top right of the village. I personally tried one of the caves at first, since there is a locked door as well.

Reactions: Torin42

William Bodd

Jul 7, 2017
Yes, there is another key in the mines and you dont have to go through the blocked path. Im pretty sure, that we cant get past the blockage in this version. Try out all the other doors and try to interact with all the skeletons you see on the floor. If i remember correctly one of those had a key and i think it was the one you find in the area that is behind the very first door inside of the mines.
Thank you!

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Tedious as crap combat, there are far too many encounters in the mine, especially for the crap amount of both gold and xp they give, if they were only single enemies not too bad but the double ones are a tedious slog, the constant wandering around the place looking for keys is also tedious as hell, I pretty much gave up playing the mine as it is simply too tedious.

Also some quests seem to lock others out, I currently have place flowers on claras husbands grave, but also the sounds in the shop basement that tells you to talk to clara, problem is the only thing she will talk about is you putting flowers on her husbands grave which pretty much stops you dead with the shop keeper.

Quests that can not be completed in the version you are playing are annoying as hell as well, either do not put them in or have them in the quest log clearly state not completeable, prefereably do not put them in the game until they can be completed.

Other that that and there being some sort of fast travel in the mines, maybe get to one place in it then find a exit would be good, otherwise this game does have a lot of potential.

exter

May 29, 2017
Hmmm... I think I didn't get things in the right order...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1 - You progress the cleaning until you can take bathes at night. If you were already told to take a bath, you probably need to progess with 2
2 - the forest is behind the statue on top of the mountain. The forest in the south of the village is a diferent one.
3 - thats it for now, you cant progress further

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The technical stuff, menus, flow and presentation are really competent.
3d models and anime styles don't mix well. The anime portraits lack facial expressions, the mc also is expressionless.
The game itself has no hooks and is terribly linear, repetitive and boring, god the fucking sweeping. Clicking on a door grants you waste of time to be told to fuck off, tourist.
Mc personality is off putting and since she cockblocks everything you have nothing for in that front.

Reactions: str8up
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes