Apr 8, 2021
Honestly saves won't really do you any good? There's no gallery and from what I can remeber most of the events are not really repeatable (although, some are). The best way to view content is currently to play through the demo.
Far enough was hoping for one just after getting through monsters

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
Great game, especially for what is considered a demo.

looking forward to keeping up with this game.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Still no saves around?
I grinded a bit and tried to do everything that I can and only got to 97.5% Total, the quest is 100% though. Would anyone know what I'm missing? Also, the MC design is umf, good amount of content for a demo, gonna Patreon this for 3 months and see how it goes.

marty92

Dec 14, 2018
They've released a new public demo of the prequel game and some stuff to do with this game, they've remade the main character and changed a ton, and not for the better - looks so much worse. Absolutely lost all interest

Ravioli Devioli

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2022
i guess is "fixing what isn't broken"

baaaaad bad move
It was quite literally broken.
The old model of Francesca was so broken that it was impossible to add textures to it and give it a rig. That's why she looked "flat", she had no skin.
This means that it was impossible to change and every movement of her body had to be hand sculpted.
No custom textures, no animations, twice the work just to move an arm. The model had to be completely destroyed just to close her fist. In the demo the same pose gets reused a bunch of times because of that.
We also received countless critiques about the model. Things that we couldn't fix without remaking it.
With the old model of Francesca there was no way to improve.

Also, the art posted on discord is a work in progress and no scene was remade so far with that model.

Honestly we received quite a lot of different comments on the new model, more positive than negative. If people like it, if it makes the life easier for the artist and if it means that Dreaming One can go on and reach its goal...
Then it's in no way a bad move.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The old model of Francesca was so broken that it was impossible to add textures to it and give it a rig. That's why she looked "flat", she had no skin.
This means that it was impossible to change and every movement of her body had to be hand sculpted.
No custom textures, no animations, twice the work just to move an arm. The model had to be completely destroyed just to close her fist. In the demo the same pose gets reused a bunch of times because of that.
We also received countless critiques about the model. Things that we couldn't fix without remaking it.

Also, the art posted on discord is a work in progress and no scene was remade so far with that model.

Honestly we received quite a lot of different comments on the new model, more positive than negative. If people like it, if it makes the life easier for the artist and if it means that Dreaming One can go on and reach its goal...
The Lab is an maze

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020

With no doubts the new model it's much more detailed and higher quality than the oldest, but if I can share my own point of view it became less unique. Probably you chose the same 3D rigs used by 99% of other HGames here and on other platforms.

Again, isn't anything about quality and I'm sure you did this choice to improve efficiency and make development easier and smoother, but somehow you kind of killed her.

The old Francesca looked naive and kind of clueless and that gave her a kink, made her unique among hundreds of other models which are basically the same with different hair/clothes/eye color. I personally I also liked the more cartoonish and less realistic style. In my opinion it paired better with RPGM style.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure people will get used to it but with the old design one could say from a mile "hey, it's that game!" but now it looks more... like, common...?

However I'm still positive about it and personally always had a soft spot for RPGM (I'm probably one of the few who really likes the genre and mechanics). So keep it up!

Reactions: exter

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
With no doubts the new model it's much more detailed and higher quality than the oldest, but if I can share my own point of view it became less unique. Probably you chose the same 3D rigs used by 99% of other HGames here and on other platforms.

Again, isn't anything about quality and I'm sure you did this choice to improve efficiency and make development easier and smoother, but somehow you kind of killed her.

The old Francesca looked naive and kind of clueless and that gave her a kink, made her unique among hundreds of other models which are basically the same with different hair/clothes/eye color. I personally I also liked the more cartoonish and less realistic style. In my opinion it paired better with RPGM style.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure people will get used to it but with the old design one could say from a mile "hey, it's that game!" but now it looks more... like, common...?

However I'm still positive about it and personally always had a soft spot for RPGM (I'm probably one of the few who really likes the genre and mechanics). So keep it up!
This.gif

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Started a new game and something is broken, maybe my save. I can't get the key from the mayor anymore. She just won't talk to me after a few visits. I turned the guys in the bar into pigs twice and there are no more interactions with them. I have access to the shop basement but Clair won't talk to me unless I put flowers on her husband's but now I can't access the mountain pass to reach it.

Reactions: biniweti

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Started a new game and something is broken, maybe my save. I can't get the key from the mayor anymore. She just won't talk to me after a few visits. I turned the guys in the bar into pigs twice and there are no more interactions with them. I have access to the shop basement but Clair won't talk to me unless I put flowers on her husband's but now I can't access the mountain pass to reach it.
Same. Did you pick up the cat quest too? I was following it through the forest but it vanished just before the knights. I get the same kind of response from the girl as from the mayor so I'm thinking it may be connected.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
wow this game will be amazing when he was complete!! good job !

But one question, i need to talk to mayor but i cant see him, i cant take upstare, because i need to talk to clara about sound in shop store, but i need go into mine for take flower before i think, but i cant go mine because i need to talk to mayor but i cant x) and i think i have every story i needed before :(

i cant pass quest 7 someone can help me :( ?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Same. Did you pick up the cat quest too? I was following it through the forest but it vanished just before the knights. I get the same kind of response from the girl as from the mayor so I'm thinking it may be connected.
I don't think there's anything new in the cat quest, that's where it ends since the previous versions.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes