St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
are there animatons in the game? usually on the rpgm files i can see a 'movies' folder to see if the animations are there but there aren't,thanks!

Ravioli Devioli

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2022
are there animatons in the game? usually on the rpgm files i can see a 'movies' folder to see if the animations are there but there aren't,thanks!
Not yet, we are working on it. On the discord server I have posted a new version of the protagonist that will help us start making animations. It was impossible with the model in the demo

where are the natural springs located?
North of the town, inside the hill. There are signs that can help you understand the name/purpose of locations

Reactions: Raiden-K

McMattBass

Jan 27, 2019
I finished the quest with the two creeps from the tavern and brought the flower to the grave. Now the mayor says "Remember to report me as soon as you are done". But I dont know what to do. I already fought the writers block....

raabi87

Oct 1, 2017
I finished the quest with the two creeps from the tavern and brought the flower to the grave. Now the mayor says "Remember to report me as soon as you are done". But I dont know what to do. I already fought the writers block....
how do you bring the flowers to the grave and which flower ?? I need help , please

Ravioli Devioli

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2022
You have to speak with Clara. The writers block is a "secret boss", you don't need to kill it.

how do you bring the flowers to the grave and which flower ?? I need help , please
You have to get the key from the Mayor to get access to the mines and then reach the peak. If the quest is bugged I have posted a fixed version of the game some pages ago.

Ravioli Devioli

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2022
im stucked after taking bath, cant put clothes back on
Come on discord or share a save file.
The bath thing wasn't touched at all, so the issue shouldn't exist, or at least it's not new. It works good here so I need a save file to understand

Edit: I tried to replicate your problem in any way possible... I couldn't. The system works fine in the save file I have

Last edited:

Ravioli Devioli

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2022
Any pregnancy, impregnation or breeding content planned for this gem?
Yes, coming right in the next update actually. Check the patreon or discord, I usually post future plans and announcements.
Now that we finally have a good workflow we plan to go ahead and come out of demo state with a slut route. The story will come after that.

Other than Francesca, all the characters in the Prequel have pregnancy planned

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greebz

raabi87

Oct 1, 2017
I am stuck. Clara says I should swim in the natural springs at night, but Franseca doesn't want to swim in the mix area. What should I do ?

Ravioli Devioli

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2022
The only thing the mayor says is: Remember to report to me as soon as you are done
Have you talked to the guys at the inn? Have you triggered the night event? The Mayor wants you to tell her dirty stories.
If she's saying that it means you have one of her quests active. Always check the journal, it should guide you

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes