3.90 star(s) 62 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The game looks great but i think the dev shot himself in the foot by having so many branching options this early in the game, it just means every update is gonna feel really short unless you go back and try to get every path.

Also i seriously hope we get to chop up Alex next episode and feed him to a bear or something. Like fuck off, i already am not a fan of the best friend trope in these games and you make this one a psycho on top.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The game looks great but i think the dev shot himself in the foot by having so many branching options this early in the game, it just means every update is gonna feel really short unless you go back and try to get every path.

Also i seriously hope we get to chop up Alex next episode and feed him to a bear or something. Like fuck off, i already am not a fan of the best friend trope in these games and you make this one a psycho on top.
The situation with Alex really annoying. Just like WTF. ATTACK one of his best friends just for a new girl. And i agree with too many branching options in the beginning. Obviously setup LI path too early.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
The situation with Alex really annoying. Just like WTF. ATTACK one of his best friends just for a new girl. And i agree with too many branching options in the beginning. Obviously setup LI path too early.
Wait Imma ask this since I'm waiting for the Android Port and I don't mind spoilers and you got me a lil confused but does Alex attack MC Because Lea asked him too or because MC Had sex with Lea?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Wait Imma ask this since I'm waiting for the Android Port and I don't mind spoilers and you got me a lil confused but does Alex attack MC Because Lea asked him too or because MC Had sex with Lea?
Sorry for spoiler. I think it include both reasons(I still think the main reason is Alex a psyco, xd). The attack is unavoidable if you choose Lea.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
man this game started of well, but this update sucks, I was hoping for the MC to get all the girls but, but it seems like one of these games where there is too much cock blocks , to go with one of the girls you have to not go with the others and with Lea you dont get to finish.
sucks

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
man this game started of well, but this update sucks, I was hoping for the MC to get all the girls but, but it seems like one of these games where there is too much cock blocks , to go with one of the girls you have to not go with the others and with Lea you dont get to finish.
sucks
Yeah the first update with the threesome (even as a bait from the 2 girls) was very good. I liked that Tease...
But this one... kinda disappointing with how everything will go from here, the cock block not only for Mei but you have to choose now when in the last update you basically had a threesome ? I wonder how this will affect the story.
But Imma wait for the part 2 of this update or the next chapter to see if this will become better or not

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Game has alot of potential. Good models, renders and animations. Just too long of a wait in between updates and the content was too short in the update.

Reactions: dervalle007
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes