3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I'm really liking this game but 5 months to deliver 20-30 mins of gameplay is a little disappointing.

Update Delay

For those of you that don't know the upcoming update was planned and still will be just the 1st half of Chapter 2. I initially expected for the half to be small and shorter than Chapter 1. Thus, I set the release date for February two months ago. However, since that time, the scope of the 1st half of Chapter 2 has increased beyond the size of Chapter 1.

Even with the update becoming larger than expected, I still pushed to get it done by the end of February as I feared to disappoint you all with a long delay. That meant that I had to cut some parts of the content completely and rush with the rest of it just to have something ready by the end of February/start of March.

Now that I finally have made a playable version of the update, it feels buggy, unpolished, lacking some promised/expected content. This is just not the quality I wish to share with you.

Therefore, this time, I will need to make a proper whole month delay to get the game ready for it to give you the Dreamland experience you anticipate.

Trust me, I am just as disappointed and frustrated with this last-minute delay as you are, and I completely understand if you wish to cut your support.

I am really sorry for this big delay.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
I did come up with a possible explanation. It might be a bit far-fetched, but it's the best I've got for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OK nvm what I just wrote, your explanation makes a lot more sense.
Or maybe the titter app or whatever name it has , just found a match for Mei

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I'm really liking this game but 5 months to deliver 20-30 mins of gameplay is a little disappointing.
I agree. Not only did the update feel short, even tho it had 1000+ renders, but the 'action' was lame and some stuff predictable. It felt like the dev intentionally trolled us a few times. I feel kinda bad for his supporters who waited 5 months for an update only to be blue balled like that. The only decent 'sex' scene was Mei's, but that cliffhanger makes me kinda apprehensive about dating her.:cautious: Hope the dev won't pull some dark, disturbing secret about her or Summer out of his ass for the sake of bullshit drama nobody asks for, coz that would be too much.

I hope it's not a hidden futa tag hanging there cause Imma play dis game.
That would be hilarious, but maybe then we'll finally get a few quality sex scenes and somebody will finally put those 2 sexy sluts, Leah and Danielle, to good use, coz this MC's too much of a wimp to do that. Danielle's sex scene was good too, but Alice's dad interrupting them was ridiculous... I'm almost disappointed the dev didn't blue ball us again.:ROFLMAO:

I knew it was going to happen but, being blue-balled with Mei was not fun.
Although that scene with Danielle made up for it . She's pretty crazy, though.
Yeah, it's the same Jill from BaDIK bullshit. Don't know what the dev thinks he's doing here, but her confession came too soon and it seemed rushed AF to me personally. I know she always had a crush on him and kept herself 'pure' just for him, but a lil bit more build up and a few dates would've been the better approach for her character. I bet once they reach Dreamland, IF they do it and don't run into the lunatic kidnapping all those girls, who prolly was the fucker peeping on Summer and Leah get naked (!!), their relationship will be put on the backburner so they can catch him, which means more delays and blue balling for her fans.

I hope there will be a more dominant approach for Leah's sex scenes, not just her doing all the job and the MC only being there as a glorified human dildo... if she likes dicks so much, the MC needs to be more dominant and put her arrogant ass in her place, coz she's too fine to be wasted like that on a wimpy guy.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i saw this game today and it seemed interesting i started playing but the game starts to get all pixelated it gets worse until i can't see anything, is this a bug? has the same happened to anyone?

- I'm not using the Mod

- I don't know how to take a "print screen" to show the problem

May 31, 2020
I hope there will be a more dominant approach for Leah's sex scenes, not just her doing all the job and the MC only being there as a glorified human dildo... if she likes dicks so much, the MC needs to be more dominant and put her arrogant ass in her place, coz she's too fine to be wasted like that on a wimpy guy.
I'm playing the game now and I gotta say I agree with you... The fact that Leah and summer are using MC as a human dildo and MC is just laying there taking it like a good bitch is pissing me off. The dev better make this a kinetic if MC is just there for the purpose of the story(because I wanted to push them away, starting with the bitch that sat on the MC's lap)..hell, now I'm even hoping for that creeper who was watching summer and Leah change to at least kill/abduct one of these bitches. Mei is fine though.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, it's the same Jill from BaDIK bullshit. Don't know what the dev thinks he's doing here, but her confession came too soon and it seemed rushed AF to me personally. I know she always had a crush on him and kept herself 'pure' just for him, but a lil bit more build up and a few dates would've been the better approach for her character.
To be fair if this post ends up being true, then their relationship is gonna have to be rushed. I don't know how you would it without it feeling rushed. I just hope we don't have to wait too long before they seal the deal.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Yes 5 months is a lot. I believe 2months for this amount of content would be fair. Still, I find it hard to criticize the dev when his quality is this good. And that is not to say the writing is amazing, but for everything else it doesnt get any better than this.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Didn't like the update. Also that psycho sht with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right now the game feels maximum like a hobby for dev and that's fine. But we all may kick the bucket before final version, depending on how ambitious this guy is. When I played the first release I wanted update so bad and now I don't hold my breath about it anymore.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The changelog doesn't say anything about the amount of content, number of renders of each update, etc.
I've never played this game before. How much playtime should I expect?

Reactions: KingArthur101

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
The changelog doesn't say anything about the amount of content, number of renders of each update, etc.
I've never played this game before. How much playtime should I expect?
This is a kind of unhelpful response but I will anyway. I played the first version a while ago so honestly don't remember in terms of playtime. But to me (as someone who reads everything and probably plays a bit on the slow side) it felt like a decent amount (not a lot but not upsettingly short) for a first release. So I imagine with the addition of this update (which I haven't played yet but is short from the sounds of it) you won't be blown away but also won't be disappointed. I think I'm trying to say IMO enough that it's worth playing.

BTW (and I know this part is off topic), do you play Pale Carnations and/or Ripples, Aristos? Both updates published today and they likely will provide significant playtime. I'm not generally a honey select fan but IMO they are both amongst the best (and hottest) games on the site.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This is a kind of unhelpful response but I will anyway. I played the first version a while ago so honestly don't remember in terms of playtime. But to me (as someone who reads everything and probably plays a bit on the slow side) it felt like a decent amount (not a lot but not upsettingly short) for a first release. So I imagine with the addition of this update (which I haven't played yet but is short from the sounds of it) you won't be blown away but also won't be disappointed. I think I'm trying to say IMO enough that it's worth playing.

BTW (and I know this part is off topic), do you play Pale Carnations and/or Ripples, Aristos? Both updates published today and they likely will provide significant playtime. I'm not generally a honey select fan but IMO they are both amongst the best (and hottest) games on the site.
Thank you for the response. It was indeed useful. I also play on the slow side, so I will download the game and check it for myself ;)

Regarding your questions, no, I'm afraid I don't play any Honey select games. Honestly, that type of art does nothing for me.
The only Honey Select game whose previews look quite good to me is Eternum, good enough for me to follow the thread and download the game some time in the future.
Thank you for the suggestions, though.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes