3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Well so the new update is coming that's fucking awesome news. I've been looking forward to this one. Love the renders and Love Danielle she's definitely my favourite at the moment. Hoping we're gonna get some foot action with her eventually like we did with Sumner and Lea. Honestly we need alot of foot action with all the characters tbh the renders are too good to not have alot of it.

Reactions: geochimica

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

Update Release Time

Hi everyone, I finally want to bring some positive news and announce that you will be able to play the new update in less than 24 hours from when this post went live.
Lets gooooo

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018

Chapter 2 [Part 1] is Now Live!!!

The development process of the new chapter has been slow, and more work is required until it's fully complete.

In the meantime, I'd like to share my current progress with you on my Patreon page, where you can get early access to play the first half of Chapter 2 and support further game development by doing so.

Part 1 of Chapter 2 features a simillar amount of total content as Chapter 1 did.

Dreamland Chapter II [Part 1] Update - v0.2.1

Update notes:

[Major]

- Chapter 2 [Part 1] added to the game.

[Minor]

- Fixed the unabtainable card from Katherine glitch in Chapter 1.

- Some of the dialogue of Chapter 1 has been updated to sound more natural. Credit: razboss & volf3n.

- Added time and date labels to save slots.

- UI changes in the Award Room.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Dreamland [Chapter 1-2, Part 1, v0.2.3] [Dokiden] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.66GB
Repack size: 487MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = Moved in below spoiler, just use Update Only after (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only (2.79MB) from below link.
Update Only from v0.2.2 to v0.2.3 =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Dreamland [Chapter 1-2, Part 1, v0.2.1] [Dokiden] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.66GB
Repack size: 487MB

PC = / / WorkUpload /
MacOS = wip (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:
it detects virus

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

Chapter 2 [Part 1] is Now Live!!!

The development process of the new chapter has been slow, and more work is required until it's fully complete.

In the meantime, I'd like to share my current progress with you on my Patreon page, where you can get early access to play the first half of Chapter 2 and support further game development by doing so.

Part 1 of Chapter 2 features a simillar amount of total content as Chapter 1 did.

Dreamland Chapter II [Part 1] Update - v0.2.1

Update notes:

[Major]

- Chapter 2 [Part 1] added to the game.

[Minor]

- Fixed the unabtainable card from Katherine glitch in Chapter 1.

- Some of the dialogue of Chapter 1 has been updated to sound more natural. Credit: razboss & volf3n.

- Added time and date labels to save slots.

- UI changes in the Award Room.

Download
But this one works without detecting virus

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes