3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Nice graphics to this game. Doesn't Danielle remind you of the girl in Fetish Locator?

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Dev posted a new preview on his patreon page. Looks like we won't be able to play the new update this weekend as planned.

Reactions: MikeOG

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1677427896442.png

Chapter II Preview #22

I'm afraid this preview means bad news for the game's release.

I really believed I could have the game ready by today, however, I did a slight misjudgement on how much work I have left. The game still requires a couple more days to be ready.

I am so sorry to disappoint you all, but the update will be out really soon, and this will for sure be the last preview.

:cry:

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018

Update Delay

For those of you that don't know the upcoming update was planned and still will be just the 1st half of Chapter 2. I initially expected for the half to be small and shorter than Chapter 1. Thus, I set the release date for February two months ago. However, since that time, the scope of the 1st half of Chapter 2 has increased beyond the size of Chapter 1.

Even with the update becoming larger than expected, I still pushed to get it done by the end of February as I feared to disappoint you all with a long delay. That meant that I had to cut some parts of the content completely and rush with the rest of it just to have something ready by the end of February/start of March.

Now that I finally have made a playable version of the update, it feels buggy, unpolished, lacking some promised/expected content. This is just not the quality I wish to share with you.

Therefore, this time, I will need to make a proper whole month delay to get the game ready for it to give you the Dreamland experience you anticipate.

Trust me, I am just as disappointed and frustrated with this last-minute delay as you are, and I completely understand if you wish to cut your support.

I am really sorry for this big delay.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

Update Delay

For those of you that don't know the upcoming update was planned and still will be just the 1st half of Chapter 2. I initially expected for the half to be small and shorter than Chapter 1. Thus, I set the release date for February two months ago. However, since that time, the scope of the 1st half of Chapter 2 has increased beyond the size of Chapter 1.

Even with the update becoming larger than expected, I still pushed to get it done by the end of February as I feared to disappoint you all with a long delay. That meant that I had to cut some parts of the content completely and rush with the rest of it just to have something ready by the end of February/start of March.

Now that I finally have made a playable version of the update, it feels buggy, unpolished, lacking some promised/expected content. This is just not the quality I wish to share with you.

Therefore, this time, I will need to make a proper whole month delay to get the game ready for it to give you the Dreamland experience you anticipate.

Trust me, I am just as disappointed and frustrated with this last-minute delay as you are, and I completely understand if you wish to cut your support.

at least we have news. So I can't complain.
That's why rushing an update is never a good thing, no matter if we are desperate for more updates

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020

Update Delay

That's it. He's gonna milk. Cyao.

at least we have news. So I can't complain.
That's why rushing an update is never a good thing, no matter if we are desperate for more updates
Game had 10 minutes of playtime. Now he was going to release a shorter content after several months. I wish you strength, guys.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes