3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1673038467715.png

Dreamland's Development Roadmap

Hey everyone,

As requested by the community, I wish to share Dreamland’s development roadmap. This will hopefully answer some of your questions and give a better understanding of where the project is headed.

Dreamland’s Roadmap:
Dreamland’s full story is set to last 1 in-game week and will feature multiple endings, plot twists and romance scenes depending on your choices.

The game will be split into multiple small chapters. Each chapter will be released separately as a new major update to the game as DLC.

The next major update will be “Chapter II” and it is on course to be released within the first half of 2023 as originally planned.
I plan to release part one of Chapter II to Patreon in February and part two in mid-spring. Steam version of the game will only receive the full update.
Upcoming features to Chapter II (full release):
  • More story. New update will conclude day 1 and will feature the entire day 2.
  • Choices will matter and they will alter the story.
  • 5 new fully animated erotic scenes.
  • 10 new collectible cards.
  • Addition of special awards for collecting a certain number of cards.
I work on the game alone and, as of writing this, part-time, thus the long wait for the new update. However, I do try and spend as many hours on the development as I can and I hope that in the future the waiting time between new chapters will be reduced.

Hopefully this roadmap has provided some useful information about the project and I look forward to sharing the upcoming chapter with you all in the foreseeable future.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1673562376265.png

Chapter II Preview #15

I feel confident that the new Patreon update (Chapter II Part 1) will be ready by the end of February as stated in the game's roadmap.
I apologize for a such a long wait and thank you all for your patience and continuous support

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
So, i found this game today, and i like it very much, the renders, the girls, the story looks interesting and promising so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: WAID1337

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1674857339766.png

Chapter II Preview #18

The new update (Part 1 of Chapter 2) is getting close to having the same number of renders as Chapter 1, which is something I did not expect.

Can't wait for you all to play it when everything is finalized.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes