3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1678386328644.png

Chad Tier Update

Hi Chads,

As you probably have noticed, I haven't uploaded a weekly wallpaper in quite a while now.

That is solely because I've been spending all of my game development time on the upcoming update. Having no more delays is my top priority now.

Wallpapers take time to make. Thus, uploading weekly posters while the game is in a delayed stage would put an extra layer of guilt on me and I imagine it would annoy people in this role who don't care about them and just want me to prioritise on the update.

Therefore, until the update is out, I probably won't have time to make more weekly wallpapers. The image above is a preview of one of the new collectable cards that will be added into the game.

To at least partly make up for the lack of wallpapers this month, I will instead create a poll with previously uploaded wallpapers for you guys to choose the two best ones. The two top voted wallpapers will be implemented into the game as another two new collectable cards.

The rest of the new cards in the update will be completely new and unseen by anybody.

I hope this temporary change is okay with most of you and I am sorry for the third disappointing post in a row

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018

Collectable Card Poll

In this poll you get to decide which two Patreon wallpapers will be included in the upcoming update as new collectable items.

Poll rules:

1. Two wallpapers with the most votes will be added into the game.

2. You can vote for as many wallpapers as you like.

3. The two winning wallpapers cannot be featuring the same character. If that happens, the next wallpaper with the most votes
showing a different girl will be picked instead of the 2nd place winner.

4. In case of a draw, for example, between 2nd and 3rd place, I will have the last vote on the winner between the two.

5. Polling will last 7 days.

Wallpaper list:

1679174547898.png

Note:

Only wallpapers featuring one girl are available in this poll. Some wallpapers are subjected to receive slight upgrades/changes if they are chosen for the game.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

Collectable Card Poll

In this poll you get to decide which two Patreon wallpapers will be included in the upcoming update as new collectable items.

Poll rules:

3. The two winning wallpapers cannot be featuring the same character. If that happens, the next wallpaper with the most votes

4. In case of a draw, for example, between 2nd and 3rd place, I will have the last vote on the winner between the two.

Wallpaper list:

View attachment 2478191
A or F Definitely

Reactions: laszlo12
Jan 19, 2023

Collectable Card Poll

Poll rules:

Wallpaper list:

View attachment 2478191
d,f,i or k
If any of these 4 ends up in the game, I'll be happy.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1679651369794.png

Chapter II Preview #23

Hi everyone, I know I've been very quiet this month on Patreon and I'd just like to give you a quick update on what's happening.

With the game delay, I had time to finish Danielle's story path which was the largest missing piece of promised content. More than a month ago I was going to cut it from the update completely due to the time constraints, but now it will be included in the game.

I will be taking all of the remaining delay days to work on the game further as there is always something more to be added or improved.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes