3.90 star(s) 62 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dokiden is turning into Az (Halfway House). Delaying updates, saying that he can only work "part-time", posting updates once a year and then still getting 3.000€ a month from idiots who are subbing, for not doing jack shit...
Once again, same as in every other damn thread, if people are too stupid to not keep track of their spending (most people in western culture to be fair) or are just too stupid to care because they have more money than than they know what to do with...that's a them problem, and no amount of whining about it is going to change.

It's their choice at the end of the day.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1702627911649.png

Hi guys,

I really cannot say when the update will be done. It might still take a while. The next release will be the final update of chapter 2, it will be short but bigger than the previous two small updates combined, and with more action. That's all I can say about that.

I appreciate everyone's patience and support so far, but nowadays I am so busy with work that finishing this update has proven to be a real challenge. Though it will be completed eventually!!

Amadam

May 6, 2023
View attachment 3174616

Hi guys,

I really cannot say when the update will be done. It might still take a while. The next release will be the final update of chapter 2, it will be short but bigger than the previous two small updates combined, and with more action. That's all I can say about that.

I appreciate everyone's patience and support so far, but nowadays I am so busy with work that finishing this update has proven to be a real challenge. Though it will be completed eventually!!
Just keep the feet stuff coming

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
Hi. Can anyone help me with the information on where to find this card? Play the episode 3 times and have no idea where it is

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
Hi. Can anyone help me with the information on where to find this card? Play the episode 3 times and have no idea where it is
As far as I know that hasn't been added to the game, bc I have even tried using a mod to unlock the cards and that stays black and still locked.

Reactions: Andolt
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes