3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Dreamland enjoyer

Jan 2, 2024
What ? Two weeks ago he didn't post anything. A month ago he just posted wallpapers. He hasn't said anything about his current progress because he obviously spents more time making all those wallpapers.
“Managed to get a lot of work done during these holidays. Just the closing fanale of Chapter 2 left“ thats what he Said

anhedonic

Feb 21, 2023
Hey guys, kinda new to this. I lurk here for updates but they seem few and far between. I really like the quality of this game, does anyone have suggestions for games that are similar in quality?

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1706604372330.png

I added almost all of the music and hid the collectable cards. The animations are also nearing completion. I plan to have everything done later this week and then have the game to be proofread and tested. I will update you again next week, hopefully with some very good news.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
View attachment 3308699

I added almost all of the music and hid the collectable cards. The animations are also nearing completion. I plan to have everything done later this week and then have the game to be proofread and tested. I will update you again next week, hopefully with some very good news.
He is taking many time for this actualization, and that´s good for me, i´m intrigued about how much content will be in the new chapter :unsure:

taragemstones

Apr 22, 2020
Just a question to you guys.
1. Would you call this wonderful piece of work... as a Kinetic Visual Novel?
2. Are there more like this?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes