3.90 star(s) 62 Votes

Cockva

Nov 27, 2017
The only good thing in this VN is Mei and some fancy renders...otherwise this is pure golden shit.
Seriously you're gonna bait the Players by showing some eye catching renders?pffft it's 2024 dude wake up.
For me the only bad thing in this game is this Asian. A matter of taste

Reactions: Maviarab

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Well...good for you mate.I'm not a big fan of slutty Lis and wimpy MC.
Good good, as I always say, everything should be optional, also the MC!
You have the game without the MC already on your computer, it's called Notebook, you can play it by typing random letters on your keyboard.

• Love
Reactions: Artix0

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
I mean why are they even getting triggered...i called the game shit not them!
it was not about you calling the game shit, it was about how you framed it.
the way you said it, was meant/came over as universal.

you made a statement, not an opinion. obv, it is an opinion but when you make yor opinion sound like a statement, a shared universal opinion that comes across as fact, you are going to get shit on.

had you said, sorry this game is trash to me, or any sentenced where you state that this game personally not to your liking then you wouldnt have gotten the reaction you received. hell even one of the dudes said, ah well the only thing i disliked was the asian and you immediately went passive aggressive. which came across like well if u like slutty girls thats on you. Thats bashing someone for having an opinion as you yourself said, what i cant have an opinion?

" Seriously you're gonna bait the Players by showing some eye catching renders?pffft it's 2024 dude wake up. "
this is a statement that the game is through and through shit and a shared sentiment. when you say things like that, prepare to be bashed.

hell, if you just skim over the comment section, hell the shared universal sentiment here is that the game is very much liked. So no, no one is being baited, they like the renders, they like the characters and they def wanna know what happened to the girl who vanished years ago.

as the game also stated, Simp boy was here years ago also, so the question begs, is he the one who had some to do with the girl missing. So yeah it keeps some people

point is, and this part here is ironic as for what im about to do and tell you not what to do. but most people dont like to be lobbed into an opinion as if its fact, as if someone speaks for all. You are just putting a target on your back.

just make it about you and you will be fine, people will still have some to say but it wont be like this, at least thats my experience.

either way, no one is going to or at least shouldnt fault you for liking or disliking a game, i know i dont. we all have things we like or dislike, the problem is how you frame it.

eitherway cya

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
And yet despitte how shit it is....you're...still...hanging...around for some reason....

Most sane people, don't like something..they just quietly move on with their life....except for you it seems...
Dude, don't you have anything do do with your life? Every time I check the Oceanlab game threads (and I rarely do because they're the definition of echo chamber, full of fanboys discussing the same topic over and over for literally years as the story doesn't progress), you're there to safeguard that nothing bad should ever be said against his holiness.

Can't you fanboys stick for your entire life to the Oceanlab games and do not pollute other threads with your bigotry ideas that nothing should ever be criticized?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dude, don't you have anything do do with your life? Every time I check the Oceanlab game threads (and I rarely do because they're the definition of echo chamber, full of fanboys discussing the same topic over and over for literally years as the story doesn't progress), you're there to safeguard that nothing bad should ever be said against his holiness.

Can't you fanboys stick for your entire life to the Oceanlab games and do not pollute other threads with your bigotry ideas that nothing should ever be criticized?
Do you have nothing better to do than follow me around seeing where I post?

For the record, nothing wrong with criticism, even better if constructive...but posts of dum durr iz shit....is not going to get anyone anywhere. Again, if so shit, why would anyone waste time staying in a thread for a game they obviously don't like...are not going to play...(think is shit), yet still commenting. The very definition of pathetic and a waste of time.

Don't like something...move on with your life to something you do.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes