3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I like that you can cheat on the girls, and the way Lea wants to fuck with you even knowing you are with Danielle is hot as fuck but this little update is dissapointing man... Why the hell not release the full chapter even if we need to wait more? I canceled my Patreon´s subscription because of that but i suppose the majority of his patreons now approve this type of updates...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
So, a college named Dreamland with a mystery? Sounds like yet another University of (More) Problems clone, just with different models. No incest or lolis either, after a couple hundred vanilla college AVNs they get to be a snore fest.
Nope, Dreamland isn't a college. And therefore it's not a UoP clone.
Despite this assumption, everything else is correct. That's why the tagging system exists.
If the game features incest, the OP has an "incest" tag.
If the game features lolies, there is a "loli" tag in the OP.
It's easy, you'll learn it in no time.

Dec 15, 2023
Edit: Updated for v0.2.6

I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a "Unlock all" to scenes and images
  • Green colored hints added to dialogue
  • Made most transitions faster (Fade to black,opening menu,when it pans over image etc...)
  • Replaced animations with video files to reduce lag
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
The new update is here!!!

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
does anyone have a gallery unlocker? the new update has 4 scenes with 2 of them being video messages, i ama still missing out on one apart from the summer footjob. Any idea which scene is it?

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
does anyone have a gallery unlocker? the new update has 4 scenes with 2 of them being video messages, i ama still missing out on one apart from the summer footjob. Any idea which scene is it?
3 of them are video messages Lea & Summer or Lea or Lea & Danielle

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
The quality of the writing sure went down. It can be saved if what seems to have happened actually didn't happen. If it was done as a misdirection.
And I didn't expect Summer to go all out. Dev started so well, but all the girls giving the pussy so easily is not good writing. Seems doki can't do "build up sexy scenes" before the actual intercourse takes place.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Quality renders and visuals aside the game is kinda lacking any direction story wise. And having these little bits of updates instead of a full chapter make it hard to follow it since I already forgot what was supposed to happen.

Also why bother making these lewd scenes if we are going to be cock blocked over and over again? I remember it happening once or twice before and now this tired joke is no longer funny nor it serves any purpose and wastes everyone's time. I do hope in the future we will actually get the full chapter even if we have to wait for a while. It will be much more that way instead of getting a chapter split in 5-6 pieces especially when that lewd scene starts off very nice and then something happens in the background or someone just barges in and put an end to it leaving us frustrated.

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
I remember this project from Steam - I received a beautiful, but empty wrapper without filling. By the way, this was more than a year ago. I checked the history on Steam, it turns out the previous update was in April 2023, and now a new one came out a couple of days ago. It turns out 1 update per year. I don’t know, maybe the product has been finished to marketable standard by now, but something tells me that it’s unlikely. I won't check.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I remember this project from Steam - I received a beautiful, but empty wrapper without filling. By the way, this was more than a year ago. I checked the history on Steam, it turns out the previous update was in April 2023, and now a new one came out a couple of days ago. It turns out 1 update per year. I don’t know, maybe the product has been finished to marketable standard by now, but something tells me that it’s unlikely. I won't check.
The guy works on it part time..a couple of hours a day max after his full time job.

You either accept the wait or you don't and move on and forget this title.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
And I didn't expect Summer to go all out.
Wasn't she hotdogging the PC out of nowhere around the second update already?
The quality of the writing sure went down.
Idk... The characterisations were pretty inconsistent from the start. It's just more obvious in Summer's case, because every scene she's in would've been a better fit for the other characters.
This and the randomly generated eldritch sounding background music make me think that there's some heavy use of AI at play.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Most devs are greedy and do what makes them the most money.
I can understand that, we all need money to live and people do what they can to get money, but i think is more profitable for the long future have big and consistent updates. At least i look at the most praised games here and i can see the devs release big updates in long times and people don´t cancelled their subscriptions.

I suposse this dev is releasing short updates now for try to get a loyal amount of patreons and i suppose in the future he will release bigger updates, but i don´t know.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
And I didn't expect Summer to go all out. Dev started so well, but all the girls giving the pussy so easily is not good writing. Seems doki can't do "build up sexy scenes" before the actual intercourse takes place.
Yes, i understand you. There are girls like Summer or Mei who shouldn´t fuck so quickly with the Mc because their personalitie don´t fit in that way, but if we look at Lea and Danielle they are easy because their personalitie is like that, they are sluts, each girl should have their own personalitie.

I´m intrigued for example in how is going to react Danielle when she finds out about the Mc fucking Lea or Summer after start a relationship with her :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes