3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I don't know how I only just noticed this comment but it's the funniest shit i've read recently.
Proof me wrong (on v 0.2.7)! She acts like a bitch, but no proof for not being a virgin. She pretends she had sex with Alex, which did not happen, so it might be the same with all her other stories! I say she is a virgin and should stay one!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It continues to get even worse :HideThePain:

I still have no idea who is the target audience for this. It would make sense if this turns into a full blown cuckfest game by the end, because there is not another type of player that wants to read about how much of a slut, these slutty sluts are, CONSTANTLY. No break, no filter...FFS!
Ahh but you are forgetting Neb.
What if they are only slutty at the start and we show these sweet & innocent girls that they are better than that?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Proof me wrong (on v 0.2.7)! She acts like a bitch, but no proof for not being a virgin. She pretends she had sex with Alex, which did not happen, so it might be the same with all her other stories! I say she is a virgin and should stay one!
Dude just play the game and you wil see why she didn´t fuck Alex... She explains it very well.

Reactions: yossa999

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Sorry out of topic but I imagine in this story Jason Voorhees is hunting them one by one and fuck them. And mc should come to save the girls.

ImaginaryMe

Nov 11, 2022
Edit: Updated for v0.2.7

I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a "Unlock all" to scenes and images
  • Green colored hints added to dialogue
  • Made most transitions faster (Fade to black,opening menu,when it pans over image etc...)
  • Replaced animations with video files to reduce lag

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Might you add the ability to name saves? I'm getting lost in my number of routes.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes