Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
Hello awesome people,

Here is a new release of Dreamland Wanderer!
You'll find the following inside this V0.11:
- UI rework by cuckoo4cocoapuffs
- Official Android release
- Updated credits
- Discord link added
- "Places" were no longer destroyed ;-)
As you can see, this one doesn't introduce new events or story content as it's mostly the definitive version of Chapter 1.

Download links are up to date in the first post of this thread!

It's been a week since the first release of the game and I've got some very good feedback! Thanks for your support!
Meanwhile, I'm already halfway through the writing of chapter two.
I can't wait to show you where the story will drive us...
Stay alert for the upcoming weekly teasers!

Cheers.
Shli

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Should really have added something, anything, to get that no sexual content tag removed. It's limiting your initial audience. I don't actually think you need that tag if you plan to add sexual content, though. I think that tag is for games that have no plans to add 18+ scenes aside from mild nudity.

Reactions: Merseault

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
Hey jhustrue,

Yes I think it's true (okay easy one...) and that's a good advice.
However, it's me who added this tag as I don't want to fool people and make players being disapointed after expecting more than the ecchi scenes included in this first chapter. By being fully honest, I hope that I will get true feedback from the targeted audience of this game before releasing the next chapter which would lead to remove the "No sexual content"!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Hey jhustrue,

Yes I think it's true (okay easy one...) and that's a good advice.
However, it's me who added this tag as I don't want to fool people and make players being disapointed after expecting more than the ecchi scenes included in this first chapter. By being fully honest, I hope that I will get true feedback from the targeted audience of this game before releasing the next chapter which would lead to remove the "No sexual content"!
Well, whatever you want to do. I assume your target audience is gonna be people looking for "adult" games. You probably won't reach that audience by using that tag. Most developers just put a note on the OP that the game is a slow burn or the scenes are coming later, etc.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hello awesome people,

Here is a new release of Dreamland Wanderer!
You'll find the following inside this V0.11:
- UI rework by cuckoo4cocoapuffs
- Official Android release
- Updated credits
- Discord link added
- "Places" were no longer destroyed ;-)
As you can see, this one doesn't introduce new events or story content as it's mostly the definitive version of Chapter 1.

Download links are up to date in the first post of this thread!

It's been a week since the first release of the game and I've got some very good feedback! Thanks for your support!
Meanwhile, I'm already halfway through the writing of chapter two.
I can't wait to show you where the story will drive us...
Stay alert for the upcoming weekly teasers!

Cheers.
Shli
I find it very distracting that the places are no longer destroyed, did they get undestroyed? But good for the places I guess. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Twisted_Mind

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
no sexual content but theres a incest tag what for............
I don't think the incest tag has ever really been used properly on this forum. Games with no sexual content yet just use the tag so players know to expect incest in the future. Plenty of games are/have been guilty of it. Like we were discussing literally a few posts above yours, he intends to add sexual content next update.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Come on Jhustrue, you have the Out of Touch fan Sig, you should be used to slow burns by now. XD
Speaking of the game, i saw it posted in the OoT thread, but ill give it one more update before i try it. The screenshots look cool so far, and i dont have any issues having to wait for the lewds if the story is engaging. Good luck on your adventure dev! will post again with chapter 2.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hold up... blue eyes... white... dragon?

... Freckles.... Freckles... Freckles....

FRECKLES!!!!

1d92b819e9ac73179620e8659d422281df3b65341d357ceacc4ad4228e113428.jpg

Idgaf about the no sex content atm, I see freckles imma play.

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: jhustrue and Shli

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Come on Jhustrue, you have the Out of Touch fan Sig, you should be used to slow burns by now. XD
Speaking of the game, i saw it posted in the OoT thread, but ill give it one more update before i try it. The screenshots look cool so far, and i dont have any issues having to wait for the lewds if the story is engaging. Good luck on your adventure dev! will post again with chapter 2.
I wasn't complaining, I like slow burns as long as the story is good enough. Was just trying to help the dev out by suggesting to remove that tag.

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
c1endofspring7.png
Chapter 2 - Weekly status 1
Hello Dreamers,

Here is the first weekly status regarding the upcoming Chapter 2.
As of today, I'm done with writing the main story events and I'm currently working on girls and side events.
I hope to be fully done with the writing process by 10 days before starting to work on the renders and scripting.

Now make some place for the promised teaser… the event names of this future release!
This second chapter will be named: "We're going to an adventure!" I'm sure some of you will get the reference.
There will be the 16 following events:
  • An objective
  • Give me a name
  • Time for myself 2
  • Loot is for the weak
  • Old acquittance
  • Real life meeting 1
  • Chilling time 2
  • Intermediate training
  • Hangout
  • Project manager
  • IMAX
  • The Cube
  • I know what you did last summer
  • Let's go to the mall
  • Cosplay
  • Prom night
Maybe those will give you an idea regarding where the story will drive us next (or not, who am I to judge!)

Thanks to all of you who played, showed appreciation, sent a message, and even read this post.
See you in a week (or before if you want to chat) for next status!
Cheers,
Shli.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hofom77573

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I took notice of this game, so a question. What horror are we expecting here? Horrific fantasy monsters that clearly work in tandem with its world lore and rules or seizure inducing images and flashes, meta horror shit similar to LiL?

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
I took notice of this game, so a question. What horror are we expecting here? Horrific fantasy monsters that clearly work in tandem with its world lore and rules or seizure inducing images and flashes, meta horror shit similar to LiL?
Hi Draxis,
I don't plan on making jumpscare type horror or anything torture related.
The game will not be centered on that but I wish to introduce events based on survival horror close to what you can find in resident evil or the last of us games for exemple.
So mostly about ambiance, mysterious places and creepy creatures.
I hope I answered your question!

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes