Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
The game is great but i have to ask, if they cant remember stuff about eachother (MC and May) how she sometimes talk like ( i will not dress like a elve from the games you and April used to play) or (remember the prom before the world destruction, yes you keep blabbering about it) if they are supose to not remember eachother how they remember that stuff, is like they do remember about their past together with april still
Hey PandaSuky.
These are some mistakes that I let through...
I plan to fix these in next release as they don't belong here.

It's good to hear that you enjoy DW !

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
august WS.png
Chapter 3 - Weekly status 10 - Time flies
Hello Dreamers,

The end of August is close, and I think it’s time to give you an update regarding next release status.

No surprises, but my free time stayed erratic this summer. Sadly, I’m not ready to deliver Chapter 3 Part 2 yet and I’m sorry for that. Of course, supporters won’t get charged at the end of this month either.
Even if it could sound obvious, I’m still working on it, but at a slow and uncomfortable pace. I hope September will allow me to dive in (or to get the head out of shallow waters, depending on your preferences!) I really wish to make that one out before the end of said month as I want to release Chapter 4 before the new year eve to celebrate the anniversary of Dreamland Wanderer.

About that, I already said a few words on Discord, but Chapter 4 is special to me. In fact, it’s one of the reasons that made me decide to work on that project. Besides, if there is only one story that I wish to tell, it’s the one that I will narrate in that part. So I need to get that done before 2023. It’s a personal challenge at this point. We’ll have time to speak about that more in the near future anyway…

Well, I think I wrote what I wanted to say. It’s time for me to wish you all sweet dreams.
I hope you enjoy the render I prepared.
Thanks for being here with me.
Shli.

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Hey. Looking forward to the next update. And very curious about chapter 4 coming after. Sounds like you're going through a complicated period right now. Courage!

Ps: The picture you used in your post is really great, I like it.

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
The chibi picture is cute haha. Somehow makes me a bit nostalgic about having "adventures" as a kid with my friends in the woods.

As always, thanks for sharing! And probably goes without saying from me, but take your time.

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
Summer's ending.png

Chapter 3 – Dev Update 11: Two weeks only!
Hello Dreamers,

I hereby come in front of you today with great news… The next version of Dreamland Wanderer is set to be released in about two weeks for supporters, so, before the end of the month! Of course, public release will take place one week later for everyone.

For those of you who followed my “adventures” along dev updates or on Discord, it should be obvious that this one was, by far, the most complicated one to give birth to (until now…) with all other stuff happening IRL and in my daily job. However, the passion is still there and I’m enjoying every moment that I spend working on it, whether it’s during the day or late at night.

I won’t say more about the upcoming content as I’ve already told you a lot in my previous posts and I don’t want to spoil the goods. Still, you can expect the playtime to be the same as previous updates.

I hope you’ll enjoy the wallpaper attached. Special thanks to Cephalon from the KK Discord server for the set up!
Next time you’ll hear about me, it will be for Chapter 3 – Part 2 release \o/!

Cheers!
Shli.

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
Chapter 3 Part 2 Release.png
Dreamland Wanderer Chapter 3 – Part 2: Pre-Release!

Dreamers,

The time has come. As promised, today is the pre-release of Dreamland Wanderer Chapter 3 – Part 2 for Wanderer supporters and above! It’s been several long months since the last version and it’s a very happy day for me! As usual, I’ve put all my might in that new content so I hope it’ll be the case for you too.

Speaking of content, what’s new? Well, here is the changelog:
  • 12 new events!
  • Around 1 hour of additional content
  • 575+ new renders
  • 5 Randomized evening events
  • New songs and sound effects
  • Chapter 3 fully proofread by GrogGuy
  • And of course, a good bunch of Ecchi content!
Story-wise, what could you expect from this release?
  • Our favorite Wanderers journey is taking a big step as they finally find some leads to their quest…
  • MC’s daily life with the girls isn’t as calm as you could expect…
  • Wholesomeness, a lot of wholesomeness…
  • And finally, a bit of spookiness to spice things up!

Links are available on Patreon/SuscribeStar/Discord for mentioned supporters.
For all the others, you shall not be forgotten! The public release is planned in a week so it’s only a matter of days.
Whether you’re a supporter or not, thank you all for being here to celebrate the release with me and taking time to listen to my story.
Cheers,
Shli

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
chapter3part2publicrelease.png
Dreamland Wanderer Chapter 3 – Part 2: Public Release!
My fellow Dreamers,

One week has passed and it’s finally time to release the second part of Dreamland Wanderer Chapter 3 for everyone! Feedback from supporters has been great and it’s now your turn to discover what’s in store for the next adventures of our favorites Wanderers!

Do the Re-members succeeded in beating their strong enemy? What could possibly lie within the Archives? What’s Lulu’s ability? How is MC’s daily life going on so far? There is still a lot of unanswered questions and, you might find some answers within this new content.

Here is the final changelog (I took advantage of this week to implement the supporters’ suggestions):
  • 12 new events!
  • Around 1 hour of additional content
  • 575+ new renders
  • 5 Randomized evening events
  • New songs and sound effects
  • Improved ergonomics of the Dreams Tracker
  • Chapter 3 fully proofread by GrogGuy
  • And of course, a good bunch of Ecchi content along the events!
The latest download links are up to date on the main post of the thread!

I can’t wait to read your comments on that version. As for me, I’ll dive in Chapter 4 writing and come back to you with a new dev status in a couple of days!
Have fun.
Shli

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DreamlandWanderer-CH3P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
little OT but does anybody know what shaders I'd had to use in KK to get such visuals?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll take a look at my cards during the day and tell you.
These visuals are also strongly dependents of lighting and post processing effects so I advise you to take a look a that if you haven't already.

Reactions: lewdaura

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
I'll take a look at my cards during the day and tell you.
These visuals are also strongly dependents of lighting and post processing effects so I advise you to take a look a that if you haven't already.
thanks for your reply! so basically this is pretty much only achievable in studio and not in game, right?

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
thanks for your reply! so basically this is pretty much only achievable in studio and not in game, right?
I guess so. Still, as you mentionned it, shaders play a role here so, if you import the right cards into your game, then you'll still enjoy the skin effect.

Reactions: lewdaura

KKatsu

Oct 8, 2022
Another "game dev" that takes other people's work, slapping their own models/chars on them and passing it off as theirs.
The KK community/modders are already so generous with their sharing of materials/references/basis , and people still do this. Man, make your own scenes!
Most, if not all of your game previews and loading screen are from different hard-working various artist, all you did is replace the character in them, then render, astounding. Here's one proof, I'm just missing the mod for the volleyball net. Anw, do better brother, especially if you're making money out of it. Plagiarism in this form is still morally questionable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loewe

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
Hey man, please go read credits and and related original post before criticizing. Exemple for the volleyball scene:

I'll quote myself :
I hope you’ll enjoy the wallpaper attached. Special thanks to Cephalon from the KK Discord server for the set up!
Besides, except some cases, I always try to only use public assets as a work base and modify it to my own. Last render for public release is the perfect exemple of it.

Remember that these scenes are shared by their respective owners, and I haven't hacked their computer to download these.

I try to take good care of tracking the assets/songs I use and pay credits to their original creator within the game. I'm still human so I may miss some from time to time and I apologize for that. If any creator is bothered by that, I'll happily discuss it and take necessary mesures.

Finally, all the 2500+ renders from Dreamland Wanderer except very few exceptions, are created by me so please, think twice before calling me lazy.

As a creator myself and doing that as a hobby, I'm always up for a chat and helping others to work on their subjects as long as I could help.

Chill man.
Cheers.
Shli

Last edited:

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Another "game dev" that takes other people's work, slapping their own models/chars on them and passing it off as theirs.
The KK community/modders are already so generous with their sharing of materials/references/basis , and people still do this. Man, make your own scenes!
Most, if not all of your game previews and loading screen are from different hard-working various artist, all you did is replace the character in them, then render, astounding. Here's one proof, I'm just missing the mod for the volleyball net. Anw, do better brother, especially if you're making money out of it. Plagiarism in this form is still morally questionable.
To give my opinion about this, I spoke with a creator in the KK community once, mainly because I wanted to use his work to enhance a scene in my game. He was actually very happy to know that I was interested in his material, and was totally fine with me using it.

The KK creators actually wants their scenes to be used. That's why they are sharing them with the community...

That being said, I don't know if Shli asked permission before using someone else's work, but if he didn't, I would recommend asking next time. Some people might be against sharing their scene for something related to an adult game. Or be against the themes in your game. Of course, that's just my personal opinion; there's no hard rule here as far as I know...

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes