applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I see interracial and I have to ask what exactly does this entail. Personally I find bleached and blacked a turn off just because it often just comes off as racist so I want to know what I'm getting myself into.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Dear Dev
There are many very beautiful games out there and probably you have noticed that the market is getting very competitive with new games released every day. Do you believe that pointless grinding is the key to success? Personally my spare time is limited and I can try only a few new games. I can give to a new game around 10 min maybe less and in case I am disappointed I will not deal with it again. Please rethink your approach to game play.
KR

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The chick in the middle of that page 1 splash screen has a look that says, get your butt out of my face, bitch. The one on the left is about to fire off a squeaker. I know because my dog holds that exact pose and looks at me the same way when he farts.

• Haha
Reactions: Jstain

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
damn looking at comment section i feel like this game is heading towards being abandoned at some point.

can see why though sandbox is either a hit or miss from first release and it seems to have missed here. secret gallery seems to have pictures that werent popular. (the preview pic with the black guy) and apparently the grind sucks. maybe dev should hold a poll to see if he shold just go full VN. but either way up to him. good luck dev

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The animation seems to be good, but due to the little content and the excess of grind in this game, it's not worth it yet. Besides that:

- No content for Roxy, who should be one of the first characters to receive content;

- Lara's quest has a huge script hole;

- Looks like some images that are on the thread are not actual scenes from the game, but collectable images.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Renders are well made, but the UI is... clunkly and cluttered.
Having to click out of a building in order to access the map is an unnecessary restriction. Particularly since it's a sandbox that relies heavily on the MC getting around.
Being unable to fast forward unless on the map is likewise an unnecessary restriction.
And it's cluttered because there's so many things on the game screen. The map and the quest notes can both be integrated into the cell phone. The inventory can be integrated into the money.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Couldn't give Sandy her exam answers for some reason and it doesn't look like the game will give me another chance, grinded to $150 to not be able to buy the item..

Poorly made sandbox games are so god damn frustrating.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
get error on begining when try go to MAP
if you d/led the compressed version like i did, that might be the problem, the traceback shows it looking for files that are not in the compressed rpa and since the first letter is ? i imagine it has some foreign character that the compressor was unable to deal with so it didn't use those images.

currently d/ling the full size to see if it's just the compressed.

edit: yea it's just the compressed version not picking up files with strange characters in their names.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefok

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 28/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dreams come true" version "0.2.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dreams come true" versione "0.2.1".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Dreams come true" version "0.2.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dreams come true" versione "0.2.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes