Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Gotta say Louise irritated me a couple of times. When MC turns down the slut in the bathroom I felt she should've automatically given him the benefit of doubt. MC has been nothing but truthful and supportive to her, he's also apparently a good looking guy working at a strip club so realistically, women are gonna hit on him. Also why does she dress like she's 21? The date with Sebastian was cringe to me.

I'm gonna keep an eye out for the next update because that last ending sucked, hope it's just a dream like before.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Gotta say Louise irritated me a couple of times. When MC turns down the slut in the bathroom I felt she should've automatically given him the benefit of doubt. MC has been nothing but truthful and supportive to her, he's also apparently a good looking guy working at a strip club so realistically, women are gonna hit on him. Also why does she dress like she's 21? The date with Sebastian was cringe to me.

I'm gonna keep an eye out for the next update because that last ending sucked, hope it's just a dream like before.
Well, if you have been honest and supportive, she does get over it pretty quick, almost immediately even. She's shocked when she comes in, but that's a completely natural reaction in that situation. She doesn't hold a grudge about it, either so I'm not sure how exactly you think she should have reacted differently...

The date with Sebastian was totally cringey, but it was supposed to be that way. Sebastian has an agenda (He's not at all smooth about how he pursues it!), and Louise picks up on it. How Louise responds depends on whether MC has been supportive or not. In either case, it doesn't seem like she particularly likes Sebastian's attention, but it's about whether she feels like she needs to play along to further her career or not. In any case, if she walks in on MC and Cindy, she (You) chose to leave early so she's not feeling particularly beholden to Sebastian.

It kind of sounds like you just don't like Louise as a character. In that case, you may want to restart and go the "weak" marriage route. It sounds like you will be able to break up with her in that route. (Sorry, virtually certain the ending was not a dream. :cry:)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm playing the supportive husband route, and I'm loving this game so far. Louise is near perfect (her sultry posing when Sebastian picked her up sent all the wrong messages), and the relationship between Emily and MC is a fantastically normal father/daughter one. Cenc, you did a great job of having the player really care about these characters, which makes me both appreciate and hate you. Great job. Looking forward to more.

If there's any change I'd hope to see is perhaps the MC becoming a little less passive, almost submissive. Definitely not a game breaker, but I'd like to see some character growth for him as well.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I'm playing the supportive husband route, .....

.....but I'd like to see some character growth for him as well.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked the game, Chapter 2: part 1, will be more focused on the MC and what happens after, there will be some resolution to potential paths from chapter 1, whilst new paths will open up.

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
Hopped on the Patreon page and saw that the Dev doesn't have many patrons, I liked the first chapter of this game so much that I decided to become one. This in the hope that Cenc doesn't give up continuing such a great start to a game. In my playthrough I experienced too many feels to truly want to have but the characters and writing keeps me truly engaged. I enjoy reading other people's comments and the fact that the Dev has posted several times on here made it even easier to contribute to this game. I can't wait for next update. But after reading some comments about Louise, the white lie while sitting on the couch, the seductive pose when Dickhead picked her up for the date, these things I really didn't pay attention to before now start to bother me. I hope Louise gets her shit together in future chapters. But part of me thinks that the daughter's situation may cause some issues with their marriage moving forward. Many marriages end in RL when something tragic like this happens. Louise is still one of my favorite character/model though in any game I played, right behind Katherine in another good game, Deliverence. I know this is a ramble but have many thoughts, could discuss this game all day. LOL

Reactions: Cenc

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Its actually really exciting and rewarding when I see people mention the more subtle elements of the story. I often think to myself - If I do this no one will notice. So to see discussion about the details is great!

I have a discord where you can come and discuss the game. There's a few of us bouncing around in there, but all are welcome :)

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Played the good husband and I want to like Louise but I don't want to be the only one fighting for the family? I support her love her tell her the truth, she suductive poses for tool boy, tells me white lies. Keeps going on celebrate DATES with him she's not celebrating with her family? Nothing she has done seems to be for the family, shouldn't her and mc become closer after accident? Considering it might not have happened if they celebrated as a family? But she is probably going to get closer to tool boy it feels like it's pushing ntr/cuck and mc only one fighting?? Damn it I want to love her but it's the little things that count like working with cuck boy but celebrating with family!! I'm going to keep watching but not super hopeful, maybe we can find someone that will love us as much as we love them??

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Played the good husband and I want to like Louise but I don't want to be the only one fighting for the family? I support her love her tell her the truth, she suductive poses for tool boy, tells me white lies. Keeps going on celebrate DATES with him she's not celebrating with her family? Nothing she has done seems to be for the family, shouldn't her and mc become closer after accident? Considering it might not have happened if they celebrated as a family? But she is probably going to get closer to tool boy it feels like it's pushing ntr/cuck and mc only one fighting?? Damn it I want to love her but it's the little things that count like working with cuck boy but celebrating with family!! I'm going to keep watching but not super hopeful, maybe we can find someone that will love us as much as we love them??
Regarding the "celebrate" business, I think you're reading an awful lot into one line of dialogue. Sebastian says "Perhaps we can celebrate." Louise responds "Ummm... Yeah, I guess we can." That's not exactly an enthusiastic response. She also hasn't had a chance to talk to her family yet at that point. We just don't know what her final decision is going to be. Later on, MC says to Emily "I've spoken to mum and she will join us later tonight." How much later? After doing what? We don't know.

Regarding the "white lie", white lies are usually told when the the full truth will either take too long or will arouse suspicions when the situation really isn't suspicious or if the truth isn't all that important but would hurt the other person. It's a shortcut move and admittedly less than perfect relationship-wise, but I think most people do this to some extent in their lives generally without major consequences. The MC can "white lie" about where he's working, and Louise isn't thrilled about it when she learns the truth, but if there are problems between them afterward, it isn't because of the lie. It's because of the other thing.

As for the flirty pose, I didn't notice that on my playthrough and I haven't gone back to look at it yet. However, that could just be Louise feeling awkward. She wants this guy's help for her career so she doesn't want to annoy or insult him. He also hasn't directly propositioned her yet so she isn't necessarily on guard for that yet. She might also just have a flirty personality. I'd have to replay/reread to see if there's any evidence for this. She's not off the hook, but Ï'm not ready to condemn her on this one yet.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Regarding the "celebrate" business, I think you're reading an awful lot into one line of dialogue. Sebastian says "Perhaps we can celebrate." Louise responds "Ummm... Yeah, I guess we can." That's not exactly an enthusiastic response. She also hasn't had a chance to talk to her family yet at that point. We just don't know what her final decision is going to be. Later on, MC says to Emily "I've spoken to mum and she will join us later tonight." How much later? After doing what? We don't know.

Regarding the "white lie", white lies are usually told when the the full truth will either take too long or will arouse suspicions when the situation really isn't suspicious or if the truth isn't all that important but would hurt the other person.
I think Louise has a submissive personality, and has already all but said she's desperate to do anything for her career to take off. Sebastian has laid it on pretty thick with his intentions, and he's not clever with words. By the time he asks her to the celebration, she's already spent a substantial amount of time with him...the "Ummm...Yea, I guess we can", is her accepting the next stage in their relationship in my opinion. She would know at this point what will happen if she accepts his invitation at this stage of their dating.
The "white lie" felt different to me, she was being asked why she spends so much time with her boss, and her response was appropriate for a nothing going on answer, but her thought was "white lie"...meaning their is something more than just work for her reason.
Finally, she was nowhere to be seen when the MC woke up in the hospital. We'll see I guess, hopefully not for too long.

hus1992

Mar 31, 2019
this is a great game and all but if this is going the ntr route, ima respectfully step out. Good game none the less. I get Acting Lessons vibes.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
i think that ending was a dream of reality not reality

from dev

Next week's patron only developer log will talk about Emily, from character creation, to her story arc. so If your not a patron already, consider supporting to find out.

Reactions: Hatred and Revenge

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The characters are intriguing. But this feels too "real" for me. This ain't my bag at all. I know its not an ntr game but it gives me that same icky feeling. I'm here to escape and this game is too reality based for me.

That said its beautiful and well written and I wish you success

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes