ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..just tested Ep2...whatchas got is yer yum..yer indepth story...quality through and through..if you are a reader who gets into it...bring tissues(for tears...) and bring tissues(for faps) hit his patreon and be ready to get it when he drops it there within HOURS(undetermined how many....12-24-36-48-72...somewhere in there) this is more than a game.this is a feels....with smut.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
The daughter's dead didnt affect me at all just because we barely had any contact with her, but if as the guy above me is saying that we will have to prepare for tears i dont know if i will play next updates. I like a little of drama but not if the whole story will be based on that.
I liked the game so far, will have to wait till next update to write a review.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The daughter's dead didnt affect me at all just because we barely had any contact with her, but if as the guy above me is saying that we will have to prepare for tears i dont know if i will play next updates. I like a little of drama but not if the whole story will be based on that.
I liked the game so far, will have to wait till next update to write a review.
if it didnt affect you you'll be fine..you can enjoy the yummy smut stuffs....but for those that get into the deeper story it may affect them...also..you can just take the fuck em all path and not care :D

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
ok..just tested Ep2...whatchas got is yer yum..yer indepth story...quality through and through..if you are a reader who gets into it...bring tissues(for tears...) and bring tissues(for faps) hit his patreon and be ready to get it when he drops it there within HOURS(undetermined how many....12-24-36-48-72...somewhere in there) this is more than a game.this is a feels....with smut.
I'll second that having done the same! If you want some depth, great renders and sexy times. You guys are gonna like this update.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
For the feels to work, there has to be some emotional investment for the MC's wife. It felt to me the first chapter was to prepare you for your wife's betrayal, and shacking up with Sebastian. Her career is more important to her than family, and now the only thing tying her down (daughter) is gone. I for one won't be saving her, she wants her career and the scumbag so bad, she can have em. She'll get burned alive like the girl before her, so it's a fitting end...I'm looking forward to seeing what options are available for the MC after.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Well in that case I didn't get it either because it felt exactly like he's saying. I don't know if she was actually going to do it but it definitely looked like it. To me atleast.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
A bit intrigued by the based on a true story shtick. So whose story is this based on?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
well her dressing sexy for Sebastian for their dates, lying to her family about why she's spending so much time with him. Whatever path you choose (faithful and supportive or not), her actions say she's been looking to trade up at her first opportunity.
And if you recall the short scene when the MC's cop friend called, telling him he's at a burning down store with a dead body, and Sebastian's inner monologue about how he got rid of his recent project by cleansing her with fire, once he discovered Louise. Reason stands that Louise will be faced with the same fate once Sebastian grows tired of her and finds someone else that catches his eye.
I imagine somewhere down the line the MC will be faced with a choice to try rescuing his traitorous wife, or letting her suffer from her choices. It's speculation of course, but the emotional investment in Louise just didn't fit for me as it seemed from the moment she met Sebastian, she was heading down that path no matter what the MC tries. So it was/will be easy to say fuck the bitch..at least for me anyway.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
For the feels to work, there has to be some emotional investment for the MC's wife. It felt to me the first chapter was to prepare you for your wife's betrayal, and shacking up with Sebastian. Her career is more important to her than family, and now the only thing tying her down (daughter) is gone. I for one won't be saving her, she wants her career and the scumbag so bad, she can have em. She'll get burned alive like the girl before her, so it's a fitting end...I'm looking forward to seeing what options are available for the MC after.
Well in that case I didn't get it either because it felt exactly like he's saying. I don't know if she was actually going to do it but it definitely looked like it. To me atleast.
If it played that way, it's because of the choices you made. You can also play it that Louise looks at Sebastian as a only business contact and is not willing to compromise her family to get ahead. She DOES agree to meet with him (even if she's a bit unsure of his intentions...) because that is how you cultivate business contacts, but you can have her leave early when Sebastian gets inappropriate, stalling him when he starts talking about the future and suggesting they concentrate on the immediate show first. Do you know what the decisive factor is in whether she stays at the restaurant with Sebastian or leaves? It depends on whether MC is supportive of HER or not. So, the takeaway is if you demand that Louise respect her family's needs and feelings, it is necessary to respect HER needs and feelings as well.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I might be fuzzy on some of the finer details, but I don't really get a duplicitous vibe from Louise. I think it's more like the dream she's worked on for the past 20 years hinges on playing nice with a piece of shit scumbag and she's doing her best to straddle the line of what's acceptable behavior.

(That said, she left the resteraunt in my play through. I should give the game another read once chapter 2 update 1 comes out. :))

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
well her dressing sexy for Sebastian for their dates, lying to her family about why she's spending so much time with him.
Or is she just an attractive, sexy woman who is dressing nicely for a business meeting? As for lying about spending time with him, it's only about the restaurant date. The other two meetings were completely aboveboard. She is a little unsure about the restaurant date, but she really wants the business relationship to work out so she agrees, perhaps against her better judgment. She doesn't say anything about this to MC and I will concede she probably should have. However, she stays quiet to keep him from worrying.

Whatever path you choose (faithful and supportive or not), her actions say she's been looking to trade up at her first opportunity.
I don't see this at all. Even if MC is unsupportive and Louise is more cooperative/flirtatious with Sebastian, I see it as her trying to advance her career. That's all. I don't see any interest in Sebastian from her at all on any other level.

Reactions: TD1900

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
If it played that way, it's because of the choices you made. You can also play it that Louise looks at Sebastian as a only business contact and is not willing to compromise her family to get ahead. She DOES agree to meet with him (even if she's a bit unsure of his intentions...) because that is how you cultivate business contacts, but you can have her leave early when Sebastian gets inappropriate, stalling him when he starts talking about the future and suggesting they concentrate on the immediate show first. Do you know what the decisive factor is in whether she stays at the restaurant with Sebastian or leaves? It depends on whether MC is supportive of HER or not. So, the takeaway is if you demand that Louise respect her family's needs and feelings, it is necessary to respect HER needs and feelings as well.
I was respectful, I didn't cheat on her and I supported her and yes she did all those things (left early, concentrating on the work) but it felt like not now but eventually something was going to happen between them. Part of that is that she never explicitly said NO to him. Atleast that's the feeling I got from it. And the fact that she lied to MC about it doesn't help either.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I was respectful, I didn't cheat on her and I supported her and yes she did all those things (left early, concentrating on the work) but it felt like not now but eventually something was going to happen between them. Part of that is that she never explicitly said NO to him. Atleast that's the feeling I got from it. And the fact that she lied to MC about it doesn't help either.
Well, it's pretty obvious to us, the players, that Sebastian is scheming for something to happen, but then, we have access to his inner monologue and extra scenes. Louise only has what's right in front of her to go on, and she IS suspicious. She absolutely questions herself: just what am I willing to do for the sake of success? The point is though, that at this point in the story, she hasn't done anything yet, and all evidence suggests to me that whether or not she is willing to compromise her integrity and principles is hinging on whether her family supports her or not.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
What if I were to tell you.....

Louise's actions can be taken in different ways, It really depends on what you choose and how you interpret those actions. For some, Louise is struggling to balance her family life with the prospects of finally getting the career recognition she wanted.

For others, she's going all out with no regard for those around her and is willing to do anything, for her own career.

Perhaps it takes a tragic event, to bring things back into perspective. But then, would Sebastian accept that new perspective?

Anyway, for my supporters the next instalment will be releasing on Patreon at 6PM (BST).

Finally, it's great to see so much discussion about the game, I'm not perfect, and I try to improve my work everyday. so seriously - thanks :)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Dreams of Reality [Ch. 2] [Cenc] - Original Size: 1.8 GB

Download Win,Linux (239MB): - - -
Download Mac (224MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes