AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Will the second part of chapter two have an introduction to the incestuous love interest or is that introduction planned for way later in the story?

Reactions: Grelk

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I hate getting into a game that seems great until a main npc gets killed.

When I play games I put my "hart/soul" into the MC and when a daughter of MC is killed that just sucks big time and makes me not want to play anymore.
You must have HATED Acting Lesson's then. The dev tells you what this game is gonna be in overview.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019

When I play games I put my "hart/soul" into the MC and when a daughter of MC is killed that just sucks big time and makes me not want to play anymore.
I agree, but probably for a different reason. I was hoping for a romance with the daughter of the main character myself.

• Haha
Reactions: House Of Black

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019

Right, I don't normally play these games to get so depressed.
Well written.
Good models.

Too depressing

I'm sure others will like it though.

I hope the dev keeps going and has success with it.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
To me it seemed that the relationship between MC and Louise was destined to fail and Emily's death all but seals their faith. Louise is a struggling artist and right out the gate you're given a choice, an unfair one at that but you're given a choice to be the supportive husband who always encourages her to keep hope and keep following her dreams. But if you choose to be realistic, even a tad bit you're getting negative relationship points. From a realistic standpoint it's okay to be supportive of your spouse but you still have to let her know, "Hey, we may need a plan b in case this dream of yours doesn't work out" that's what a real marriage would look like.

Some people think death in a family automatically brings everyone together but that's not always the case, you can just as easily grow apart as well. Just like we're seeing between Louise and MC right now. I'm sure she's not purposely being M.I.A when MC needs her the most but I don't see this helping their healing process unless it's addressed between them both. Everyone handles death and grieving differently, this may just be Louise's way. Then there's the problem with Sebastian's being her boss, the time she's spending away from MC goes to him.

So yeah, it's not looking to good for this marriage. Danielle and Cindy's presence further complicate things, there will be cheating, you simply can't expect players to be faithful to a woman that's not of their choosing, it won't work. And now it appears you gonna have to fight off temptation as a lonely, grieving man.

This was decent update, I still don't really know how I feel about Emily's death or the fact that now he's hallucinating and hearing her. Is it gonna be like a Lovely Bones type thing where she guides her father to her killer? Still I am happy that he now has Danielle to lean on.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
To me it seemed that the relationship between MC and Louise was destined to fail and Emily's death all but seals their faith. Louise is a struggling artist and right out the gate you're given a choice, an unfair one at that but you're given a choice to be the supportive husband who always encourages her to keep hope and keep following her dreams. But if you choose to be realistic, even a tad bit you're getting negative relationship points. From a realistic standpoint it's okay to be supportive of your spouse but you still have to let her know, "Hey, we may need a plan b in case this dream of yours doesn't work out" that's what a real marriage would look like.

Some people think death in a family automatically brings everyone together but that's not always the case, you can just as easily grow apart as well. Just like we're seeing between Louise and MC right now. I'm sure she's not purposely being M.I.A when MC needs her the most but I don't see this helping their healing process unless it's addressed between them both. Everyone handles death and grieving differently, this may just be Louise's way. Then there's the problem with Sebastian's being her boss, the time she's spending away from MC goes to him.

So yeah, it's not looking to good for this marriage. Danielle and Cindy's presence further complicate things, there will be cheating, you simply can't expect players to be faithful to a woman that's not of their choosing, it won't work. And now it appears you gonna have to fight off temptation as a lonely, grieving man.

This was decent update, I still don't really know how I feel about Emily's death or the fact that now he's hallucinating and hearing her. Is it gonna be like a Lovely Bones type thing where she guides her father to her killer? Still I am though happy that he now has Danielle to lean on.
This is a very honest and heartfelt post. I just want to be clear on one thing Cenc has told me, and asked me to include in the opening of the walkthrough. You either choose to be with Louise alone or not with Louise at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You must have HATED Acting Lesson's then. The dev tells you what this game is gonna be in overview.
Yep both AL and lust man standing I gave up on once the npc's died.
Tragedy could mean anything but for this game it means death to a main npc.

Cenc

I don't know who put the incest tag on here but I am removing it.
Dream sex with a cousin and its only 1 time is not incest.
If there is incest the tag will be reapplied but for now the tag is gone.

I have added "anal sex" and "creampie" to the tag list.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yep both AL and lust man standing I gave up on once the npc's died.

Cenc

I don't know who put the incest tag on here but I am removing it.
Dream sex with a cousin and its only 1 time is not incest.
If there is incest the tag will be reapplied but for now the tag is gone.

I have added "anal sex" and "creampie" to the tag list.
Yea, I'm not sure why that was put on either. Well at least you stand behind your convictions. I respect that.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This is a very honest and heartfelt post. I just want to be clear on one thing Cenc has told me, and asked me to include in the opening of the walkthrough. You either choose to be with Louise alone or not with Louise at all.
Thank you for posting this but, in all honesty do you think players are gonna just stick to the Louise only path? If this was your typical "Boy Meets Girl" type game where you got to choose your love interest, seduce her etc, then decide if she's the woman you'd like to spend the rest of your life with then that's fine. In this case however, they go on one date and then it timeskips into a marriage. You as the player still don't know much about Louise and now you're forced into Louise only path?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thank you for posting this but, in all honesty do you think players are gonna just stick to the Louise only path? If this was your typical "Boy Meets Girl" type game where you got to choose your love interest, seduce her etc then decide if she's the woman you'd like to spend the rest of your life with then that's fine. In this case however, they go on one date and timeskips into a marriage. You as the player still don't know much about Louise and now you're forced into Louise only path?
I don't think anything, I just stated what will be in the game. I personally don't need the build up in game to get emotinally attached to the character because I've been married and know what all that feels like. The things you go through, so I already felt a connection with Louise. That's me though, for anyone else it's about how they experience the game.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I don't think anything, I just stated what will be in the game. I personally don't need the build up in game to get emotinally attached to the character because I've been married and know what all that feels like. The things you go through, so I already felt a connection with Louise. That's me though, for anyone else it's about how they experience the game.
Listen I hope post didn't make seem as if I was barking at you or anything because that wasn't the case. I was speaking realistically, I've been married 9 years so far so I see things from a different perspective as well. But to each it's own.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Listen I hope post didn't make seem as if I was barking at you or anything because that wasn't the case. I was speaking realistically, I've been married 9 years so far so I see things from a different perspective as well. But to each it's own.
No, I saw you post as your opinion, and it's just different from mine. That's the touchstone of life though IMO. If we were all the same it would be a very boring world.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Having lost somebody very dear to me I'm always curious and a bit wary of how people put death into games. Often it's used purely for shock value, when honestly I think the more interesting part is really digging into how people grieve. You've managed to touch something here from that perspective and IMO that's really big. The first release hooked me, but this one will definitely be keeping me to see this through to the conclusion. Top work here.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Thank you for posting this but, in all honesty do you think players are gonna just stick to the Louise only path? If this was your typical "Boy Meets Girl" type game where you got to choose your love interest, seduce her etc, then decide if she's the woman you'd like to spend the rest of your life with then that's fine. In this case however, they go on one date and then it timeskips into a marriage. You as the player still don't know much about Louise and now you're forced into Louise only path?
It’s gonna be extremely difficult a players not to cheat on Louise. If in the future updates there’s more added depth and layers to Louise character where the players can see her personality on full display and actually fall in love with her then that would be great. Otherwise eye candy like Danielle is gonna look more enticing.

Reactions: Profound_Madman
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes